Threads that really made you go what the actual fuck is wrong with people

Threads that really made you go what the actual fuck is wrong with people.

what the actual fuck did i just read?

I don't see anything wrong there. Highly functioning autist = Just a weird cat.

This was magical

I screenshot that same green text. Legendary.

this guy
almost every day he makes a thread about what he's eating and drinking and never, ever posts without mugging for the camera. Literally over a hundred pictures of his own face in every thread he makes.

I love nickel and always look forward to his threads. He's very positive and friendly, a lot of sour Sup Forumstards are pretty autistic, so they end up taking offense to that kind of behavior.

U mad cus he found his calling before u?

Yo why you mad bitch yo momma too fat to make u tendies nemore suck a bitch dick and die fagit

Not gonna lie, that girl in the retard story looks kind of hot. I wouldn't have been ashamed at all.

nigger

>557x629

You're so retarded that whoever wrote that story would've tried to fuck you in high school

Oh, look!
The lardass attention whore's entire fanbase is here.
I would accuse you of being Nickel samefagging, but we all know he's pathologically incapable of posting without shoving his face in a camera so you can't possibly be him.

Show us on the doll where your fee fees hurt the most

kek kill yourself nickel is bae fagit i bet you can't even wipe your own ass and r under 6 foots tall hit the gym fatass

>6 foots tall

You sir must be a quite the fun man at parties to hold intelligent conversations with.

Why is the tattoo guy so sad looking?

look at this faggot who goes to parties expecting to have intelligent conversations

your autism is showing

lol i'm just calling a camwhore a camwhore.
you're the one getting your feelings hurt about it.
he IS a camwhore who absolutely loves to see his own face on the screen, and doing that kind of thing on Sup Forums is just pathetic.
FGSFDS

Judging by his tattoos and the paintings, it's his house and his friends aren't letting him even get any

that was on /r9k/ the other day. that's a pretty based board

And what's wrong with camwhores? What makes it any different from other Sup Forumstards who identify themselves as a certain anime character and post different reactions of that same character any time they post or have a conversation?

>r9k
This screenshot or the thread?

>Sup Forumstards who identify themselves as a certain anime character
It's no different.
And that's exactly the problem.

yeah

I'm not autistic loser, I am just a superior XY binary creature who loves winning arguments and winning in life. Begone you!

what

How is it even a problem? It's always been done. And don't tell me you've never done the same shit tripfagging on Sup Forums back in the day cause i don't believe ya

nigga stop trollin.