Sup Forums, what are easy ways to make money?

Sup Forums, what are easy ways to make money?

>get a job
I'm working on it, doesn't hurt to make more though

Other urls found in this thread:

savethestudent.org/make-money/what-is-matched-betting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ads. ads on everything.

look, the simple truth is there is no easy way to make money - anyone trying to tell you there is is lying and it's a sham, especially if they're trying to sell you something to do it. courses, ebooks, vector marketing and cutco shit, plexis garbage, they're all lies.
If you really want money, work and save. Invest some in low risk stocks and save save save. Live below your means, don't blow money going out to eat and shit like that.

that's a really shitty way to live life, by the time you're 40 you'll be asking yourself where the time has gone and you'll regret you didn't have more fun while you could

easy is a relative term. 'make money doing what you love and you'll never work a day in your life' is a common stance.

ads on your car. ads on your house. ads on your ads. make bank

Sell your organs. Start with your testicles.

Exactly. By the time i'm 40-50 and spent years saving money, all the fun times have already passed.

Lol buddy Im in sales I started with credit cards moved up to cutco knives then appliances now Im doing real estate and I had a buddy doing cutco as well and he cleared over 100k in one summer. If your good at it then there is money to be made if not then go try your luck doing construction or something.

OP if youre trying to make extra money work extra jobs or have a part time sales job. Run a website in your spare time for a niche group and do targeted advertising.

Give me 20$ and I'll tell you the secret to make easy money.

Play the stock market and hope for the best

>easy
>stocks
pick one

savethestudent.org/make-money/what-is-matched-betting.html

not that simple, newfag.

be a nigger if you're not, its the easiest way to get away with stuff since no one would suspect people of non-minority status to do such things. go to a store and figure out how their security systems work, if youre willing to spend time learning a skill network penetration testing is your best bet, install kali linux and learn with the tools on your own network first, download stuff like ipwebcam, alfred, manything and learn how to infiltrate the webcams and shut them down, next try it at a store, been doing that for the last 7 years. laptops, tvs, anything i want really overnight with no witnesses.

I roll cigarettes for smokers. $30 for a machine, $20 for the first supply of tobacco and tubes. I sell at $4 a pack, 5 packs at a time.

20 bucks.

They get their ciggs, they aren't as good as Camels or Marlboros, but they're half the price.

Most smokers go through their first order in a week. Three weeks and your machine, tobacco, and tubes are paid for. You'll get one more order out of the supply.

After that you have to re-up on tobacco and tubes, but you've got a 400% markup.

It's easy. But it's time consuming. If you watch tv, you can just do that while you roll.

Oh, also. The more buyers you have, the faster the money comes in.

I roll for 4 people and I get $60-$100 per week (gross income)

Also also. If you're in a state that doesn't have a fucked cigg price, then this won't work for you. I couldn't compete with North Dakota.

Post in this thread:

how do you find your buyers?

>buy bottle of vodka
>pour 3/4 of it into 3 empty vodka bottles
>fill the 4 bottles up again with water
>sell each bottle for half the original
>buy multiple vodkas for max profit

I work with smokers. I smoke. I roll my own. I offer a cigg to them. They say "That's not bad". I offer a pack for free. They smoke through it. I let them know the price. They buy.

Fuck green text.

If you're OP and you're not a smoker, you could invest in a rolling machine (watch youtube videos so you don't fuck it up to high heaven) tubes and tobacco. Pretend to smoke and make small chat with smokers.

Smokers are easy to talk to if you're a "smoker" . You could fake it. Even if you get addicted, at least it's cheap ;)

Why not add heroin to them to get super addicted

The same reason your weed dealer doesn't add random shit to your weed. Because it pisses people off and they'll not only never buy from you again, but they'll tell other people what an asshole you are and you'll never sell again.

Fuck dare. I thought I would have meth spiked weed growing up. Never happened.