Band Name rip

So...we released an EP a little over a month ago but we've been working on this music for years now under the name Kitsune. So we copyright it under Kitsune and turns out some canadian band has the same name, just released music this year and got real pissy. LOL what do? The band who writes better music wins out eventually does it not?

soundcloud.com/kitsunefl/sets/uninvited-ep

is the only thing we have released so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae6gQmhaMn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's also a record label with that name. I'd change it

this your chance to pick a band name that's actually good

Kitsunee

They have the copywrite, you don't. Also, you sound like a spaz. Why the hell are you bitching when they released music before you?

We knew about the record label but they use a slightly different version of the name so its okay

this

Nonono I'm "Kitsune" that other dude is the canadian band. I

>change your band name you cuck

So just wait it out and eventually they'll cuck themselves into changing their name

we all kind of laughed like wtf this guy is ragefest 9000, I think he has some mental issues.

Your music reminds me of I The Mighty

this

also i liked the guitar work in the first song

Thanks, we're actually influenced a lot by like chon and polyphia but with vocals, and hail the sun.

imagine if Kurt Cobain had a fight with the 70s band Nirvana over facebook

Also we love deftones, glassjaw, and circa survive but thats not really in this music

The instrumentation reminds me a lot of jrock. I like it

Based on your gmail and soundcloud, I can assume you're from Florida. What part? Glad to see a good band emerging from this shithole nowadays. CentralFag reporting in.

I've actually been listening to a ton of Gesu no Kiwami Otome lately youtube.com/watch?v=Ae6gQmhaMn4

Ormond Beach, we used to be a band called Aglacia and did post hardcore but the members kind of fell out so my brother and I started this.

God and yeah the music scene was okay for a while and now its just crap metal or electronic.