Best movie depictions of the devil

Best movie depictions of the devil.

I will start: seven (1995) Brad pitt Morgan freeman Kevin spacey. Best line: "I visited your home this morning after you left. I tried to play husband. I tried to taste the life of a simple man. It didn't work out" - John Doe, Seven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wKrLV_KX7SE
youtu.be/bpiAbCMxQiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate was pretty badass.

This, he was a good one.

Also The devil from Constantine at the end of the movie was pretty fucking cool.

Vladek Sheybal in The Apple (1980)

No I'm not kidding. Not that it is a good movie. It sucks. Some of the music is catchy.

Too bad Kevin Spacey was just a serial killer and not the devil though, but okay.

that was not the devil that was a faggot

This was very disturbing passion of the christ

Not technically a movie, but mads mikkelsons depiction of Hannibal lector in the TV show. He saidbhe couldnt hope to play Hannibal as goodbas Hopkins, so instead he played the devil.

The Constantine devil was amazing

Jeff Goldblume
Mr Frost
Best line " I am memory "

Tim Curry in Legend you fucking casuals.

He used his physical body but it was just a vessel for showing the flaws of humanity. He could have taken any mortal shape.

My nigga

Bedazzled

Gustav Gründgens in Faust (1960). Admittedly, he plays it pretty faggy when Mephisto is in a good mood, but the mood swings and the vitriol that comes out when he loses his veneer of civility are terrifying.

Who's that artist who makes pics of the devil fucking girls and shit?

youtu.be/wKrLV_KX7SE

I second this

This
youtu.be/bpiAbCMxQiU

You're retarded.

This is unnerving. More like this.

Envy...sloth...greed...sins did you not watch the movie?

I remember the first time I watched it. It's come to shape my basic opinion of what a deity would be.

Constatine was such a cash grab at the Goffick trend of the early 2000's BUT THAT FUCKING END SCENE WAS SO GOOD

You are the literal incarnation of the meme "it's not that deep fam"
He was just a dude obsessed with the seven deadly sins, stop being an edgy autist

there are many shitty movies. i remember "The Ninth Gate" to be entertaining.you get a interessting picture of the devil. intelligent, mobile through space and time, interested in humans and cultured.

I'm not against this but was he SUPPOSED to be the devil?

Or was it just the 80's being the 80's and not knowing how to drive the point home that was the bad guy?

lol considered one of the biggest mind bending endings of all time. You are talking in memes. I would love to know your interpretation of the ending or is it just "Oh shit fam there is a head in a box."

>mind bending ending
That doesn't mean he was the Devil you idiot, he was just a serial killer who's theme was the seven deadly sins, holy fuck read a criminology book sometime.

Or just go back to fapping on /x/