Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

i teach math for middle schoolers
I used to teach highschool too
AMA except personal info.

Have ever purposely fed a crayon to a "guest"? And why. Sadist.

What? speak english plz

i dropped out of my continuation high school

what's the most advanced math you know

Is trigonometry really necessary? i took geometry twice because i was lazy, now i wonder if i'm stupid

How easy is it for the male teachers to bang the high school chicks?

I'm not OP but I had a high school teacher teacher (not math tho) that banged some of the female students. He was pretty charismatic and good looking but the only ones who fell for his charms were sluts anyways so imo it depends on the situation. my gym teacher got more ass than him though, but rape doesn't count.

that's probably a bad decision. You have a job or something? no lol thats shits usless unless your an engineer or
mathematiian
i taught AP calculus & i guess I can do multivariable shit although i dont like too.
depends
When i first got hired I was kinda fat, I started going to a gym and got fit

before that I never had any students approach me - that's all im saying.

so you only know up to calc 3 material

#freesandusky

pretty much yeah
im not great with math

Can anyone please in to help try identify raptor.

>math teacher
>im not great with math

america everyone

checked

yeah, its not really hard to teach math most high schoolers can teach TBH. I should specify I dont only teach math now, its kinda hard to explain its closer to a elementary school then a middle shcool. theres no classes or shit its just all in the one room

also i cant type very well my high school didnt have that class

oops im retarded

Yes, you're stupid. It won't kill you but you should feel bad that there are many high schoolers know way more about math than you and can solve common problems that come up in life that you cannot. Especially if your algebra skills are as bad as one would expect of somebody that had to retake geometry.

On a related note, if the statement "I don't understand how letters can equal numbers" does not cause intense cringing then you're probably stupid or overly tolerant of stupidity. Either way you're a detriment to the human race.

op here

this is not me

did you ever give a kid a failing grade just because you hated them that much

teach them about how crocodiles are fast on land and sea
because INTERIOR CROCODILE ALIGATOR
I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

ive noticed that the differences in teachers between elementary,middle,high,and college is very vast. and it seems that every teacher in middle and lower has a few screws loose. some in highschool and few in college, but the point is, is this true when you migrate from high to middle? do you lose a few brain cells because of the students and staff around you?

Kek

cute how you had to clarify that

get any good pantsu peeks?

Have you diddled any student? With your penor and condor off course.

not op. teachers in general have a few screws loose :) your job is to organize foolishness while being directed by slow coaches.

Oh, my apologies. I figured it was clear from the writing style and tone that I was a different poster than you.

Come the fuck on, answer, have you fucked a student or not?

Or at the very least tell if you ever had urges toward them.