I just got a gameboy I bought on ebay because I like used things

I just got a gameboy I bought on ebay because I like used things.
Wat should I play?

Mario Land

My cock in your butthole

Ducktales

I used to play that with my uncle, great times!

Quarth. Tetris/shmup hybrid. Pretty damn entertaining

> Pokemon RBY & GS
> Donkey Kong
> Quix
> Tetris
> Metroid II
> Zelda: Link's Awakening
> Wario Land(s)

and so many more to pick, OP

Great list. Add Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins and it's near perfect

Don't forget pokemon pinball

Ducktales is the ultimate answer and everyone who says anything else is a total nigger

102 games in 1

>Link's Awakening
That game gave me feels the first time I got to the ending. I was like 6 or 7 at the time. Also, how many of those shells to unlock the Master Sword are actually in the game? I got 22 or 23 once and I suspect there's more but never really found out.

Mario Kart II
Dubs confirm

I hate when one grow up and the fin goes away

I don't remember how many there were but I do remember them being a major bitch to gather, I never found them all.

It was the first Zelda game to give me feels too, it was very unique as a kid. It ties with MM for my favorite story in a Zelda game.

link's awakening. after that sell it again because it doesnt get any better.

pokemon its for faggots, what did you see in something that its not actually shooting shit on the screen, just stupid fugures that never even have real fights just simulating, fuck i hate that shit and faggots who like it.

how old is everyone here?

>yfw people who have never seen a gameboy before, exists

Great list? pokemon? what a faggot.

I think that game was only sold in Japan.

pokemon? what a stupid faggot

your dick

6GC was so tit

You just need 20, but I know there are more.

I knew something was up when that one boss calls you out in his death monologue implying that you'll kill everyone and everything if you continue your quest.

Did you ever do the chicken and boomerang trick for laughs?

faceball you dumb nig

I miss my fat gameboy. I spent hundreds of hours playing tetris on that fucker. Eventually it wouldn't even turn on. pretty sure leaving it in the car all the time during the summer didnt help

teh nostalgia

Play MIB or Harry Potter

If I get trips, webm plus timestamp OP must deliver or leave Sup Forums forever.

31 here. Kirby's Dreamland was my shit. Poke fags kill yourselves and stay out of our thread.

Acutally doesn't sound too bad, must just remember it being awful.

I can't recall using a boomerang on a chicken for anything, what do you mean?

Most of them were pretty well hidden, and I think three or four of them could only be gotten by the time you got your last tool.

The chicken trick is where you huck the boomerang and pick up a chicken immediately afterward. The boomerang stays below you. Hilarity ensues when you drive over other chickens.

No is not bait, fucking faggot, jist explain what pokemon have to be so fun , shit that dont even have real fights, wasting time on chosing stupid shit called weapons or powers from a menu, danm son .

>someone didn't have friends in school

Pokemon was programmed by the Japs to arouse homoerotic feelings in closet homos and hook them. It's payback for WW2.

I present "corruped by Sup Forums"

You do not need more

I present "corrupted by Sup Forums"

There's my Kirby! Fuck I miss that game

Borb.

pokemon its for faggots, Metroid and all Mario series are real games not homosexual puzzles games.

Sounds neat, gotta check it out later.

Well the arguably bad programming of the game makes the glitches equally as fun to play with as the game itself.

Download a gameboy emulator and 27650 games. Then question the intelligence of your purchase.

I bet you have your hair purple, motherfucker faggot

I bought from some jap dude on ebay for 12$.I waste more on candy every day so it's not a loss.

Pokémon Yellow, catch M and brick your new console, also post pics.

If you like used things, you should try your mom.
>GOTEM

Kid Icarus. It's fucking addictive. Also the Super Mario World games.

You need to be 18 to post here...

Gb2 /vr/

Missingno doesn't brick your gameboy. Me and friend used to do it all the time. Ended up with level 255 Mewtwo's.

>Gameboys are considered vintage
I remember when you could find used Gameboys at garage sales for $2

Zelda: Link's Awakening. Also, get one of those lights that attach to it. Those things don't have bright screens

Have you ever wondered why Jap girls have such big legs and asses? Why would evolution select for that when Jap guys have such small dicks.

Ww2

I'm refering to M, he is a variant of missigno that when catched tomatically glitch your game and bricks it if you have for too long or send it to battle

Kirby pinball.

Spider man and the x men

Metroid II