Who remembers the MTZ "WHITE PEOPLE" video?

Who remembers the MTZ "WHITE PEOPLE" video?

Check out what nextlifx is pumping out this season.

Who else is cancelling their sub?

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

stfu /tread

Canceling your sub cause you're a pussy who cant take a joke? Golly gee you sure showed them, guy

T. a nigger.

Shut up, nigger

This guy. He gets it.

I bet you call people snowflakes too, hates sjws but gets triggered just as often.

I'm going to be an adult and not make a big deal about it.

Y'all are fearful scum

They also have a comedy routine called "Triggered".

They seem to be catering to various audiences and that's fine with me. It's not like they're MTV which never has anything good to say about white people; it's balanced.

Such a weak argument
You made fun of someone's opinion so you can't have one of your own.
Bitch ass

weak ass mudskins detected.

"lets let people keep walking all over white people :D its okay we did bad things before"

cancelling netflix as I have the amazon box. Fuck netflix and their social engineering.

oh that shits funny as hell

Hell yeah I laughed lots.

I'm probably not going to watch "Dear White People" but Netflix don't seem to be picking a 'side', so it's fine.

When the fuck is this white-hating liberal bullshit going to be out of fashion?

If you act like it's offensive then you are only giving in to that shit. But fine look like a fat pussy, and let Trump lead us into a future brimming with immature filth. This is something that is far worse some feared race of human beings running over your sweet sweet Aryan race...

it doesn't even look funny. It looks like every "SJW, White Guilt Apologist, Black nerd who thinks white people still owe them something" collective wet dream. "Yeah, I'm going to punish those 50's looking white people, even though that's not how white people look in college (the irony of making a racist generalization of how whites look/act), and its been 70 years since the civil rights movement, and literally no one does that shit that isn't some social outcast, or mentally handicapped person, but I'm going to rage against shit that never happened to me, and show them what I'd have done if I had been there when actual racist happened"

I am a semite faggot.

The point is - IT IS OFFENSIVE but "hahah you guys get so trigger :D" is the response.

Not acting like its offensive, IT IS offensive.

"Hahah just stop being a pussy, white people cant take a joke!" proceed to collect millions of dollars of "hahah just kidding white people :D"

This level of insecurity and general salt is why I clicked on this thread.

Thank you.

I love how Sup Forums is the least racist environment I can find these days.

The fuck's trump got to do with this again?

Confirmed underdeveloped, or underage. If you let shit like this bother you, then you are going to find the rest of life really hard..

Just signed up to Netflix to watch this

Spineless limp dick detected.

I bet you let people make fun of you to cause "I can take a joke guys!"

Why does it matter if something is offended? Stop getting offended easily you precious little jewish snowflake

>"A joke"
You're fucking retarded.

Even then, you think unsubscribing doesn't do anything? Millions of white viewers across the country will cost them millions of dollars simply by taking their 20 bucks and putting it to something else. Soon enough, their stock will plummet.
Companies go bankrupt because of this shit.

>"hurr durr you'll sure show them"
Damn right we will.

I'd have to see it first before I form an opinion.
But generally, creating fictional idealizations of inequity and relational problems between race groups is disingenuous.

The show is about 5 black kids who attend a predominantly white ivy league university and run into various racial tensions and mistreatment based on their skin color.
That's already off to a bad start. Attending a top-tier university, let alone an ivy league school is not really a reasonable expectation for the average person in the US, let alone if the are black. It automatically precludes 95% of black teenagers from relating directly to the students in the show.

Furthermore, creating a fictional account of problems between blacks and other ethnic groups is akin to making an argument or taking a position on a major sociopolitical issue solely through the prism of your own personal experience, and relaying that as representative of the problem of large. But instead of actually having to base it accurately on your experience, the stories are just made up. I predict this show will tread a slippery slope in that way.

ITT Niggers who think they're people and not slaves.

I'm just not going to watch it.

>hurr durr if blatant racism doesn't bother you then you'll have a hard life

Do you just not think before you speak?

The point is they have a platform to promote it as "progressive" where as if I uploaded a video of someone insulting asian people it would be "regressive"

Do you not understand the entire point? They get a nice pat on the back where is speaking the same way is WRONG.

bothers*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand canceled.

Mussolini here again,
I will say if you think that a significant portion of Netflix's subscribers are going to give up their subscriptions because of one being on there, you're pretty out of touch.

What these coons don't understand is that white people aren't one giant, unified group of people. However if you treat them like one, they will band together because to every other group they're seen as boogeymen.

Such injustice, does it hurt your feelings?
Shall we ban them from saying these things?

Hahaha I knew it I just came from YouTube after watching the trailer and I knew Sup Forums would be ridiculing this already

No. Im upset that these people are immune to criticism.

Waaaaaahh, waaaaaahh, the big bad people on the TV screen are getting paid to say things about my race, waaaaaahh. Suck an Aboriginal tit, you blubbering child.

Actually, quite the opposite. Rather than banding together, it seems that white people are being polarized even further into far-left and far-right ideology.

Fuck off back to oogabooga world you dirty aussie. Go prep your bull.

So many race jokes go around and nothing is done, thanks to level headed and mature adults. Are you really stupid enough to think that it's only white people getting the shaft, and that it's some secret ploy? Are you a fucking basket case?

In this current political climate, and with everything going on, you seriously think that we're not going to do anything about it?

Write Netflix a thank-you card for making fun of your skin color why don't you?

Good, the weakminded can die with the rest of the dirty genes

me time to cancel this racist Marxist bullshit

IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO

Oh, you're upset. They are not immune to criticism and their radical ideas would fall into obscurity rather quickly if people stopped feeding their trolling by getting upset about it.

Okay, link me a show where the premise trailer is blatant racism to a race that isn't white.

Link it.

Dude, we all are. Only mulattos, cucks, and feminists defend that shit.

Kek. This is so retarded that it's actually funny, totally going to watch this.

If you're white then you're the biggest fucking troglodyte I've ever seen. Nothing but a race-traitor, and a babbling dipshit to boot.

I bet you let niggers run trains on your girlfriend, don't you? How does their dick musk taste on her worn pussy?

Can you imagine a show called "dear black people" where a white supremacists radio host just tells Black people what she thinks that they think and blames them for all of her problems?

On a channel called "white entertainment television" WET ?

imagine the riots that would break out

but its just as racist

Any people who don't get upset over trivial things that don't actually have a significant effect on their lives.

You have to go back.

For now, the more this "Us vs Them" nonsense keeps going on the more white people will accept their role as "Them"

People can only be chained to certain ideologies out of fear of being racist or what have you for so long

>race-traitor
>insecurity about being cucked by blacks

Found the storm fronter

Netflix keeps deleting the previews on YouTube and releasing them to reset the shit tons of downvotes

>Found the spineless cuck who thinks he knows anything about psychoanalysis.

>endless images of a black memer
>you being upset by racism just means your a cuck white boi!

Found the nigger rape baby

Sowing division and seed of HATE among races is trivial? and wont effect our everyday lives?

I'm more surprised that you're actually intimidated enough by one TV show that you would alter an entire aspect of your life that you pay for and spend time on.
I don't agree with it philosophically, but that doesn't mean I'm going to rearrange how I entertain myself.

The Hollywood Jews have done it again, making whites feel ashamed of themselves.

Honestly I wouldn't care IF it was even remotely acceptable to make a show called "dear black people", but you know it wouldn't be.

I'm surprised you're this oblivious to such blatant racism.
Seriously, does your mom bring home a different black dude each week? Are you this desensitized to people degrading you because of your skin color that you're too powerless to do anything about it?

Chastising people who actually care about their race doesn't make you intelligent, fuckwad.

Eat glass.

OH fuck, hes right. The shill is right goys, er guys!
Keep our precious netflix accounts open, dont be fooled by the pretend racism, its a good joke!

Yes. Its a fucking netflix show.
Some black people and sjws will laugh at it and life will go on.
Explain how this affects you so much?

Dude white Europeans carried slaves to the Americas and built a nation on their blood sweat and tears, whilst pissing all over native Americans....Did you not think shit would come back around and bite em in the ass some way shape or form?...A really lame form of bite in the ass but nonetheless, what goes around comes around. I really don't have to prove anything to you, just come out from that small minded shelter you live in and realize that many shows about blacks, women, and Asians were written by white males. People still like it, and don't care about whether or not it is a racist depiction. I'm done and I'll say it again, grow up, get over it... Or keep trolling ;)

>Intimidated
Not wanting to give money to people you don't agree with isn't being intimidated, it's being an informed consumer. We vote with our money, why would anyone continue to give their money to an entity they don't agree with?

Oh shit nigga what are you doing.
here that precious ((you)) you needed. I know you cant be that retarded, sorry mate. I smoke pot to late at night

You haven't seen me. I'm a misanthrope, and in disgusted by the human race as a whole...And your reply is exactly the reason I am as such. So fearful, yet so proud for being a filthy fucking sub insect who refused evolutionary thinking

oh so your an out of touch autist, got it.

>So fearful, yet so proud for being a filthy fucking sub insect who refused evolutionary thinking

Look at that edge. Hm. So, what Richard Dawkins shirt did you show off to the class during show-and-tell today?

So much insecurity. The exact same played out 'we must secure the pure white race before it is destroyed' cries heard from neo-nazis for decades yet white people are still here and still doing fine. Fear monger all you want but it just makes people wonder what a black person did to you to make you live in such a paranoid state of fear, whining about perceived injustices all day and trying to convince other white people to band up with you. Do you really feel this threatened and afraid of blacks and sjws? kek

>Misanthrope
>Disgusted by the human race as a whole
>How dare you be proud
Alrighty then user, what have you done to contribute to the human race or fix the problem with humanity as a whole? I'm willing to bet probably nothing.

Maybe you should try and help before you resign yourself to callous exhaustion over how "backwards"or whatever buzzword you use to describe everyone around you is.

haha epic post man, +1 saved

>Are you this desensitized to people degrading you because of your skin color that you're too powerless to do anything about it?

No, it doesn't concern me. I'm white, male, and occupy a high tax bracket. No amount of hollywood race baiting and rhetoric can alter that fact. I'm good, if I have kids they are going to be good, and that's all I'm really concerned about. In the meantime, I'm gonna make some popcorn, kick back, and watch Netflix.

>ahahha insecurities

m-mommy, w-whats an i-inse-security?

You legit think I'm going to read that shit though? You're dumber than dogshit.

Why do you assume that anyone who disagrees with you must be afraid or feel threatened? People are very capable of disagreeing with each other without being afraid of the other party. It's very about telling how poor quality your views and ideas are when you have to try and goad people into accepting them or be branded a coward of some kind

>Occupy a high tax bracket
Doubt*

>In the meantime, I'm gonna make some popcorn, kick back, and watch Netflix.
Are you going to turn it up loud? Wouldn't want you to hear your girlfriend getting plowed in the next room.

Hero derp. Triggered by the word "evolutionary." You don't even understand the context in which I was using the term. I'll make it simple, work together as a race of human beings to optimize life for all. We would be THRIVING if we weren't so concerned about things like some show that hardly takes a cheekily negative stand towards whites.

That's an assumption you make and you are taking it for a fact..This is poisoned logic.

Always fun attempting to have an intelligible conversation on Sup Forums. I'm going to leave you with this:

If our respective girlfriends viewed the summation of our posts in this thread, who do you think would be more likely to get 'cucked', as you might say? Me, sitting here on 100k a year, not particularly worried about inconsequential race-baiting and social posturing, or you frantically shouting and picketing the internet because youre terrified the big black boogeyman is going to take over polite society?

Laterz.

Then show me your contributions to humanity, prove my assumption wrong.
Go on the whole thread is watching, show me up and let us all revel in your great work.

I'm on your side, but I think you shot yourself in the dick with "laterz" lol

I've posted alt right anime edits on Sup Forums

what have you done?

You think I'm going to read line after line of bloviating bullshit from some 14 year old who thinks he's some beacon of intelligence?

Go to bed, kiddo. Your mother needs her laptop back for her cam show.

holy shit, that was soooooooo sick.

And then we went off to bang his hot ass 10/10 gf who he loves and will build a awesomely rad family while some how STILLL saving up 12% in the 401k and having tuition for Timm's law degree.

How do you do it user! Usually when play pretend it I get bored because, well its just pretend!

You're a race-traitor who lets his girlfriend get fucked by black men, yes.
Is there anything else you're going to say? You're boring as shit.

>Laterz
12 year-old confirmed.

Cancelling my sub over a series I can ignore? No, I'm not a whiny 5 year old little bitch.

Grow up.

There are no winners in this thread.

So is your girlfriend getting pregnant by Tyrone or Daquan this week?

>Go to bed, kiddo.

OP forgot that /b is just degenerate shit skins and self loathing whites who haven't seen reality yet cause highschool.

Any 1 please? Help and to identify this raptor?

dear black people: why are you only 12% of the population yet commit well over 50% of the murders

Jerked it to an amateur bj thread, shit was so cash

but plenty of whiners