Hey

Hey
I just took some naproxin sodium pills to try and kill myself, what's the likelihood that I'll die? I took 1640 milligrams about five minutes ago. Please keep me company and tell me if I should take more

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/cdah4af/
liveme.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bye bye

Bye

No, not enough to kill you. Death via naproxen is by either liver or kidney failure, so expect like two weeks in a hospital enduring the worst pain of your life. No way to speed it up either.

Youre not gonna die from 1600mg

I don't know, so far all I an find is people getting fucked up on it. Some comas here and there but no death fam. You're just gonna end up in a lot of pain and hate life even more.

>gg?

Nice moves op

Well, fuck. I guess I'll take some more and try to hide it. What else can I do? I've got access to alcohol, risperidone, sertraline,hydroxezine, and fluoxetine. I think maybe I could get a seizure from the risperidone

Why don't you use a gun? Be a man just one time in your fucked life!

Man you're a fuckin tard. Everyone knows death by pills is up there with fire if you don't know what you're doing. You really want to risk that shit? Personally life is worth living, maybe grow a pair and mud on through like the rest of us yeah?

Nigga you ain't gonna OD on Naproxin. Acute renal failure (worst case scenario) from severe NSAID toxicity takes WAY more than 1600. I'm talking like 30000 mg, more if you're not a manlet. You need to sack up, princess and quit acting like a little bitch, suicide is for pussies and you can't even do that so I guess you're worse than a pussy....

I would but they're loud and locked up. I'm only 14.

This is an 18+ board

Worst case scenario, I can't bear the pain and I cut or hang myself

OP i've been extremely suicidal before

This is just a passing low point OP. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now I am extremely happy with my life and I am so glad I didn't kill myself. You'll be the same way. Call 911 right now. Go get help afterwards for the issues that made you feel suicidal.

Seriously it's ok. Your life can still be extremely happy and amazing. Don't give up on yourself! You can get out of whatever mess you're in thats making you feel this way.

And I KNOW that sounds like just hollow generic encouragement that isn't relating to your personal emotions in any specific way you find easy to relate to. But listen to me goddamnit. It's fucking true. Don't listen to yourself in this low point. Don't fucking listen to it. It'll fucking kill you when you could have been so fucking happy otherwise. Don't listen to it.

Nigga go back to myspace. When did kids become such pussies?

I don't care, I'm desensitized as all hell

I get that, but I don't care

Naproxen? You must be a special kind of stupid.....

I realize, I'm going to go attempt hanging soon instead

Well then la dee da buttercup, looks like suicide isn't your fucking answer is it? Grow up, become an alcoholic, lose your family and home then live on the streets for 5 years then come back and complain how hard life is and how much of a failure you are.

Clearly you're not desensitized at all if you wanna kill yourself

You aren't dying from that. You already know that depression is possible to get over so get at it, get help.

My parents yell at me often and call me a "fucking idiot" and "fucking piece of shit". I've been suicidal since I was thirteen, since all of my lifelong friends turned on me and alienatied me. I don't care if I don't have it as bad as you, I want to die.

Due to my current living circumstances and lack of motivation, I'd say my chances of that are slim to none

Who said it was about me? I was just saying you could have it way worse you pussy. Maybe they have a reason for calling you an idiot, you're acting like one now. Chill the fuck out and get through school, it gets better. Or do what you think is best and not have a future.

So you overdosed on Aleve.
You are so fucking hardcore.

As I said, I had made plans to hang myself instead

Go through the details. How will you do it, with what?

Do it pussy, send pics of your rig

Don't hang or shot yourself if you care for those around you at all. That's way more traumatic than an OD.

Any one here can please? Try identify this raptor?

Find an extension cord, make a noose, then find a place to hang myself in my basement so my parents won't find out

Ok

was Aleve and hanging the two options?
What the fuck?
Did you flip a coin?

You retard its a snell. It says so in the name.

Veloci

Lol okay, easier said then done. Go to sleep little Timmy.

Just take all of everything you have, dipshit.
Don't forget to leave a note so your loving parents don't struggle financially to keep your vegetable ass alive if you fuck up.

No, I just thought the symptoms were different

you may as well go do pic related and get yourself institutionalized. Fucking retard.

>So my parents won't find out

Fucking idiot

/Thread

Fucking pussy. Go back to instagram and make friends. You don't belong on this website. Go outside

Man I don't know what it is about grown adults having nasty shits, but it just seems way worse than anything else posted here

What the fuck, why?

you are fucking stupid, your are going to be shitting blood for a week.

you just fucked up your intestines.. dumbass is gonna end up in pain in the ER.

Well, the plan is to hang myself first

Nice Bait OP

Now actually kill yourself.

Alright, here's rhe noose

Don't do it bro.

Do it faggot

Jump off something tall. Do a flip. Land on a Republican

It's a pain ro hang up

>electrical cord
Jesus, you cringy mother fucker.

I don't have anything better

Can't even afford rope from the hardware store. Kek

Everything's ready

They might be right user.
I think you are an idiot and piece of shit :)

That moment when you fail at everything, even attempting suicide

Oh, of course they are.

Just do heroin it will kill you at some point.

If dubs, you don't hang yourself.
If trips, you kill yourself with a knife instead.

That's not going to support you lmao

I tested it, it did

Someone is certainly triggered by suicide. Shit, nigger, what.

If dubs, you don't hang yourself.

Sounds like you haven't even TRIED. Honestly, you fucking faggot, goo out and at LEAST try in life before you decide you want out. If you're actually 14, you haven't experienced SHIT in life.
in b4
>boo hoo my daddy beat me
>boo hoo bullshit childhood issues
>boo hoo depression
Guess what, same shit happened to me. Depression is still around, I've just never had it diagnosed. Wanna know why? BECAUSE IF FIXED MY SHIT AND MOVED THE FUCK ON. I'm now a staff sergeant, I took my daddy issues out on fucking terrorists ad IED layers during my two tours, (gearing up for a third), in Afghanistan. Guess what I do about my depression. Answer; I got a wife and fuck her every night I'm with her; depression isn't really an issue anymore. Find someone you love, fucking embed yourself in their life, then you have to realize who else you'll before fucking over in you an hero.

Long story short, get your shit together and move on. You haven't felt pain. Not physical, not emotional. The number of guys I've seen horribly maimed and the number of fucked up things I've seen overseas and while doing EMT work are astronomical. Wanna stop feeling pity on yourself or put your issues in perspective? Take a trip down to a veterans hospital...

It really hurts, but I don't care

Is pic related from Flowers for Charlie?

I don't care. Anything you call me will most likely be true, but I just want to die. I don't want your respect, I just want to say goodbye to someone who won't notify the authorities.

>be OP
>clearly state in previous post I'm 14
>"my parents have called me names since I was thirteen!"
>try to an hero
Nuggah, if you can't handle some shit talking for about a year from your parents then you are anything but "desensatized" call an ambulance you asshat and get yourself some medicinal assistance.

For future reference, comparing someone's problems to your own doesn't work 95% of the time

Read this OP: reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/cdah4af/

Dude seriously, get your shit together. It isn't that bad. At least go out and get pussy before you decide to kill yourself. Seriously. Sex is amazing. I guarantee that you will change your mind for a while if you find someone to fuck.

Sometimes, yelling at people doesn't help. Sometimes, people lack the chemical balance to nut up and shut up. Their brains just don't work. They probably won't even feel anything if they take a little trip down to a hospital full of men and women who have seen things they may never see. Sometimes it can get hard to care about, well, anything. Genuinely, anything. Not even to make yourself known. Or to move. If you've never been that far down that path, well, good on you. You've done good with what you've had to work with.

Some men are more equal than others.

I'm just giving him options. The military pretty much solved 90% of my issues. Regular sex and emotional ties solved the other 10%. I know that comparing issues doesn't work, I just don't care. The kid is being an idiot and he needs to realize that there's other ways to solve his problems.

How can you get a seizure from rispiridone?.
Anyone?.

Yeah, pretty much

op dont do it you should go to your parents funeral not vice versa

Man, you're gonna end up in a crisis behavioral health unit and it's gonna suck, go tell someone you tried to OD and go to the fucking hospital, they'll teach you some coping mechanisms that aren't shit.

Alright well this is my last post. I hope you all go on to success, I'm out.

I don't want to go back to one of those

Liveme your suicide

This is fucking dumb. Obviously you don't want to die or you would have done something you don't need to ask the internet about. Get a rope and tie it to a tree and jump off.

EdGe

How

OP get medical assistance, at least fucking try in life before you end it, suicide is a bad idea, especially at your age.

liveme.com/

Dude, stop being a fucking bitch and get a hold of yourself. I don't know your situation, but it does not justify suicide.

>welp im too scared of confrontation so im just gonna kill myself

Jesus dude. Grow up a little bit and learn more about how the world works before you try and make adult decisions. Someone committed suicide my freshman year of highschool, he was in 8th grade at the time. People were mourning for months.

I feel like I should build on this. The kid's dad killed himself, and then a month later the kid committed suicide. He said his goodbyes and people got suspicious, one was curious enough to go to his house.

She found him hanging by a rope in his garage. He died later that night in the hospital. An 8th grade girl found her best friend hanging by a rope, purple in the face and everything.

He didn't even experience what high school was like. Think about how crazy that is. Didn't even give this world a chance.

Op, you got a roof over your head, clothes on your back and food in the fridge. And you don't have to pay for it. Take advantage of that while you still can.

Anyone?

What's your job

Don't do it maggot, go shoot up a school or orpganage first

Behold my trips bois

Buy 200 apples, cut out the seeds, and eat all of them (the seeds).

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Does this work?

I just googled it and it actually does take 200 apple seeds to die. My random guess turned out to be amazingly correct.

It's a sign