My girlfriend of almost a year just revealed to me she’s black...

My girlfriend of almost a year just revealed to me she’s black. She lied bleaching her skin and even going so far as to say racist things to further the deception. I’ve done unspeakably intimate things with her.

Am I a race traitor if I honestly DIDN’T KNOW and was fooled by modern marvels of science into believing she was white?

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/ghana-to-ban-skin-bleaching-products-in-august-1790855458
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you might not be a race traitor but at the very least you are a niggerlover.

men cant be a race traitor

theres nothing wrong with COLONIZING a negress or two

I'm not though, i thought i loved her but it wasn't the real her. I thought she was white.

I don't make the rules I just enforce them.

>unspeakably intimate
What the fuck did you do you sick freak?
Hold her hand?

>I care more about a person's skin colour than their personality
Kill yourself.

Just shut your face op. Be glad a woman was willing to to all that shit to be with your sorry ass.

If you really have to have a white girl they're are trailer parks just full of them!

But i'm not attracted to black
Basically sex, public intimacy in front of people, she met my family, i bought her jewelry. She's black you retard, i want kids one day, i don't want them shot and killed by the police or discriminated against. Think before you open that ethnomasochistic mouth of yours

Have a kid with her. If it looks like Tyrone junior then move on.

If it looks white your all good!

Does she have white facial features (square eyeboxes, thin nose, etc.)?
If so, keep her.
Alternatively, stop being a pussy and letting something a girl can't change about herself influence your decision to stay with her
You really don't deserve her if this is how far you're willing to consider

>not being able to identify the nigger nose

If you were attracted by her then it makes no difference physically,
Is is not an issue of physical appearance other than the sake of the offspring but an issue of trust and deception, if anybody lies to you then the relationship is over as they are dishonourable.

She didn't do it to be with me... She did it to avoid black men. She was bleaching her skin and wearing prosthetic hair extension stuff long before we met. Her Dermotologist told her she had to stop.

Then i'm trapped in financial bondage for 18 years with a nigglet, are you out of your fucking mind?
Kinda but it begs the question what other things has she done. I asked her if she carved up her face at a plastic surgeon's table but she said no and she's already lied about everything else how can i trust this. I mean she looks Rita Ora white. I just though she had some sort of eastern europeon anomaly thing going on

If that's her in the pic op, you could do worse.

Plus you walk around with a black girl on your arm all the white bitches will want you.
They'll think you got a donkey dick!

>wastes thousands for drastic and irreversible surgery just to look white.
>racist towards white people

It makes all the difference in the world given our political trajectory. Race relations are growing worse and nationalism and extremist forms of politics are emerging across the west.

I don't want to be further alienated from my children in a political and eventual military exchange that will decide if the west should be enveloped by the borders of Africa, Central America and Arabic countries.

No, she expressed racism towards blacks, not whites. For fucks sake she uses harsh chemical bleach on her skin, that's damaging, to look white.

What the hell is a nigger nose, i thought it was supposed to be flat? Her nose is not flat but she's black.. Not all niggers have flat noses.

Jesus man, I feel for you. I had a problem getting drunk and fucking fat girls in college, but at least I had the good sense to avoid race mixing

So she used lightening creams and got surgeries or is she half black but looks completely white?

Oh well that's not that bad then unless you live in a country which is meant to only be populated by natives like mine

If you live in a multiethnic society then I honestly don't see what the problem is user.

She is hot as Fuck dude you are a fuckin moron

Well she might not be totally black given the history of slavery in the USA but she does undoubtedly use lighting cream and i didn't even realize it but this is quite common... EVERYWHERE on planet earth.

Africa, south america, wherever there are blacks blacks use skin bleaching shit. How was i even supposed to know this?

theroot.com/ghana-to-ban-skin-bleaching-products-in-august-1790855458

Can't OP tell by the way she rides dick?

You should've smelled that coming a mile away.

Or you could just stop being a piece of shit and stop acting like anyone honestly gives a fuck that you dated a black girl.

>i don't want them shot and killed by the police
Well be a good father and raise them properly, genius
>or discriminated against.
It's funny, because you're already discriminating by hating your girlfriend for being black and saying they'd be criminals because they're black.

yeah her elbows being the same color as her pussy and asshole dead giveaway also how ashy she obvi gets

If your white then your kids won't be shot up like a full nignog.
If it looks white then it's not a nigglet.

I'm not attracted to niggers, but would fuck the girl in the pic.

..A race traitor? Are you fucking serious. I got a good laugh out of that.

"By neglecting the problem of preserving the racial foundations of our national life, the old Empire abrogated the sole right which entitles a people to live on this planet.

Nations that make mongrels of their people, or allow their people to be turned into mongrels, sin against the Will of Eternal Providence.

And thus their overthrow at the hands of a stronger opponent cannot be looked upon as a wrong but, on the contrary, as a restoration of justice."

I'm playing the long game you faggot cucks. When the west is retaken in 100 to 200 years by whatever regime emerges from this desolation that is multiculralism i want it to be my family line that deploys from the APCs accompanied by autonomous urban combat platforms. I don't want my line to be the residual filth that will throw stones in the carbon scarred cities we abandoned for hedonism, decadence and self-annihilation.

>Well be a good father and raise them properly, genius
Great and what happens if i have a son that looks black and stopped by cops and he gets nervous and is shot? I can't be there to insulate them always. The trajectory we are on is not of racial harmony, its the total opposite. Don't you pricks see what's coming, why BLM even exists?

>It's funny, because you're already discriminating by hating your girlfriend for being black and saying they'd be criminals because they're black.

Right and i don't want that for my children. You can already see some of the commentors here are pretty anti-black, some of these guys will be future police, employers, maybe health care professionals. I don't want my children to be the bottom cast fo society. It's not just me, it's society.

I didn't know about all this ashy stuff. I'm an idiot when it comes to nigger identification.

Nigs usually have pink pussies

No, you are an idiot, full stop.

Oh shut the fuck up about this whole white cop/black cop bullshit. The amount of blacks shot by white policemen is not a huge addition to the reasons of african americans being shot. Infact, you should focus on your kids getting shot by OTHER black people. Holy shit, you just feed into how much the media blows this up, don't you?

arguments, get one.
Look there is undoubtedly systemic racism against blacks. I'm not here to argue against it. Blacks are deficient in practically all categories that are required to integrate into society.

Yes it's true that blacks are more likely to be shot by other blacks given their proclivity toward violence, i don't want my child to regress to the fucking mean and also express these sorts of behaviors. Given what we know about the Monoamine Oxidase gene i don't want to take the risks and that's before all the spiritual arguments and social cohesion concerns.

The media is often partially truthful, don't kid yourself. They just blame everything on whites when , to a large extent, it's blacks imperiled by their own biology.

Can any person please help or try identify this Raptor?

Wait didn't you say your from America?
If you don't want to be in a multicultural society then move to wherever your ancestors came from,
Unless it's Sweden, England, France, Germany, or other perker infested shithole
Sandniggers are worse than niggers.

this

planting your seed in a nigress is actually a victory for the genome. it is the black genome willingly choosing to be "watered down", or in this case, substantially improved by the white genome. females have always been the "choosers" when it comes to reproduction.

impregnating a nigress is one step closer to eradicating the nigger race

it's pretty fucking easy to tell she's a nig TBQH
either ur a retarded or this thread is bait
either way, i'm lurkin

What do yo u mean move queer-bait? This country was NEVER multiracial UNTIL the passage of the 1965 Hart Celler act which i might remind you Americans were NEVER given a referendum to vote on. It was simply passed under the assurance it WOULD NOT change the racial or demographic makeup of our country.....

How the fuck are you going to irradiate a race that has its' source que in Africa. By 2050 there will be 2 billion, by 2100 there will be 4 billion.

4 billion....

Meanwhile our population continues to decline. Africa is an unlimited engine of nigger biomass and the more WE create hybrids who have no sense of unity to whitness the more they will ensure policies pass that benefit Africans and open borders to them. There is no way we can outbreed them. We can't rely on our fertility to defeat them, only our ingenuity.