How do I quit smoking weed?

How do I quit smoking weed?

I have a job interview coming up and with that also comes drug tests, etc. Ive smoked weed consistently for about 5 years and naturally quitting is not something i want to do. I get nausea and have a hard time sleeping without it, any recommendations as to how to get over this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

quickfixurine.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you change location for that time? move to grandpa or brother for the weeks till interview? staying in the same place you used to smoked is the worst

>get nauseous
eat at least 3 meals a day. they can be small. drink plenty of water

>hard time sleeping
go to doctor and tell him your insomnia is coming back, and you've had success with trazodone in the past, 100mg. split the pills in half and only take 50mg. if it doesnt work take a whole pill.
trazodone
>minimal side effects
>non narcotic
>Non addictive
>super effective

it helps me to socialize while i quit. but watch for rage. even if it feels justified, dont act on it. trust me.

Very unlikely, also doesnt help that all my roomates smoke too

I had a similar problem. Melatonin works great to sleep.

fuck, you are doomed with them around. They not want to get clean too by any chance?

Huh Ill look into to this Trazodone shit, thanks

Melatonin is 100% natural too. Its just the chemical in you brain that tells you your tired...

Melatonin is great until I wake up ~3 a.m. without being able to go back to sleep. any recommendations on a dosage?

Drink water. Tons of water. Even if you don't currently, do some basic workouts, even if it's just walking and pushups.

Every day. For a couple weeks.

You'll probably feel crappy at first and then better after.

You'll also be surprised that when you do go back to smoking, it takes a lot less to get you blasted.

Any one please to help in try identify this raptor?

You have to quit cold turkey to better yourself. Just keep yourself occupied. The first 2 days are the toughest. It's gonna take 2 months to clean yourself out if you truly smoked everyday for 5 years. If you don't want to quit, just buy synthetic urine and sub that shit. You must make sure it's at body temp though or your fucked.

just get a friend who doesn't smoke to give you their pee for the test. Have them piss in a condom, tie it off and tape it to your thigh, when you go to take the test dump their piss in the cup they give you. If you can't get clean pee just buy fake piss from online.

If you aren't being watched

>Go to your local headshop
>Pick up some stuff called s-5 synthetic urine
>Follow the instructions

I did this to get my current job, worked perfectly.

Im also taking niacin supplements cause i hear thats supposed to help you flush shit out of your body, anyone try something like this?

Osprey

Part of me wants to stop smoking too, my memory has gone to shit and I feel reaaal autistic trying to articulate simple ideas, even when sober

Just have some self discipline dude, it's literally that easy. It's just weed.

It's time to quit then

Nevermind what I said about buying piss. Take a t break.

Is it a urine test?

Basically this broski

People write off weed all the time as being non addictive, but any psychoactive drug will have some sort of rebound/withdrawal effect if used enough. Consider yourself lucky, I've been though countless opiate withdrawal courses. That's some real shit. Not trying to undermine you or anything, but it's really not that hard.

Had this same thing happen. Just do shit to exercise your brain. Pick up an instrument, read, play word games etc. Did this and my head feels more clear without having to quit.

Friendly reminder that if you smoke any kind of drug you're a loser at life.

Nah you got the right idea. Weeds actually addictive but isnt shit compared to opiate addiction. best of luck to you bro

you'll be able to sleep fine after a couple days. I've had to quit for short periods of time for similar reasons.

tbh take a t break it sounds like its fucking with you

but if you have to cheat, use this:
quickfixurine.com/
make sure to call to see if your batch is ok

this won't work if its a job that can test DNA, aka govenment jobs usually

i've used it twice for fortune 500 companies, passed with flying colors

Friendly reminder that no one likes you.

nothing.

Quads speaks the truth, did you feel any better or clearer while taking those breaks?

I havent quit yet but I dont really need to yet. Ive always used it as a time filler, as in something to do. So maybe try and keep yourself occupied at all times and find a way to relax. Take my advice with a grain of salt though

Just stop for awhile you massive faggot. This isn't a real problem.

Do you feel the same way about people who drink alcohol?

weed is bad man
you must stop

lol but weed isnt addictive at all!!!! I could quit whenever i want i just dont want to so u should do the same user

Weed is not habit forming, heard it in a song... just quit.

unless it's in moderation yes

bullshit

sarcasm

Then why not weed in moderation?

So what is it about alcohol that makes it ok in moderation, and what is it about weed that makes it not ok at all?

But you literally can quit at anytime

Just enjoy being an unemployed pothead

≥how do I quit smoking weed

Put down the fucking bong

Not him, but alcohol leaves your system much quicker. It only damages your body when it's in excess.

>I have a job interview coming up and with that also comes drug tests, etc.
You're fucked. I stopped for two months and still pissed hot, and I'm small. Get a good friend who doesn't smoke to pee in a small plastic bottle immediately before you go take the test. I mean like in the car in the parking lot, put bottle in your tightly whities, under balls to keep warm. Maybe throw a hand warmer down there.

>Ive smoked weed consistently for about 5 years
I did from 20-26. At most 4 times a day. Longer break was 8 months.

>I get nausea and have a hard time sleeping without it
I found it hard to sleep for 2, 3 weeks after I quit. No way around it but to power through. Work out, bike, run, fap.. whatever gets your body tired. You will eventually fall back into it. You'll be taking asleep like a baby after a month.
As for nausea, eat more I guess. I actually gain weight when off pot.

Best advice is stop smoking for you, your wallet, not for the job. I spent so much money on pot over 6 years. I want to be a once a week smoker or less. I used to get blasted on half a bowl, hell just two hits. Before you know it your loading 3 bowls a day. You can do it OP

Not saying weed has no negative affects, but overall it's pretty much harmless

I smoked or years for the same reason, but ive been clean for over a year now and my only advice is just do it. Sure its a shit show and I miss the sleep. Dramamine does a lot to help with my nausea, but I do pop that shit like pez now.

Certo my friend! You.sont need to stop smoking! Please see this OP

Start working out stop thinking about it you weak minded fool

that is not true, alcohol is literally poison to our body and every time we ingest it we are doing damage to our body, whether it's in excess or not. not only is weed pretty much harmless aside from making your lungs a little weaker, smoking too much weed won't give you a ticket to the hospital, and there will be no long term damage. quit living in the early 2000s and at least educate yourself before trying to defend alcohol but knock weed, especially when your info about alcohol isn't even accurate and this information has been readily available for over 10 years

replace it with another addiction.
I'd recommend opioids because they are legal, you can do them at work.
or just microdose psychedelics twice a week, it gives a longlasting clearheaded afterglow.

5-10mg every night.
taking more does not have stronger effect, stick with that dose.