> 18
> Senior in High School
> Have a five inch penis
> Hooked up with 3 girls so far this year, via tinder
> Always have been curious about what it's like for guy with a big penis hooking up with a girl

Alright, Sup Forumsros with big cocks. I'm not trying to be gay in any way. But I want to know was it ever hard hooking up with girls at my age or younger because of your size? I have had no complaints so for. (That I know of)

As long as you know what you're doing, 5 inches is fine. Just get good at sex and try not to worry about your size

>mfw I have an 8 inch dick but I'm fat , bald and have a shit job

7.3 x 5.5 checking in
Pretty much a big wow and gasps when she sees it the first time, ranges from a plain wow to ecstasy. Sucking is awesome cause I love forcing their head down on it. Fucking can take a while to get started depending on her experience and how wet she is (rarely a problem for me) but once we're doing it it's awesome, love stretching em.

thundersplace.org
pegym.com

pic related

So you're so insecure you had to mention you've had sex before you even asked?

Wow.

Not like it mattes but I hate how people assume on here kek

Was it ever hard hooking up with girls your age (18) or younger because of penis size....

Not because of penis size. Yes, because they live with their parents still. Pussies don't get that much bigger as you get older. Penis size doesn't, my man. It's all about personal chemistry. I'd slow down on the hookups unless you want an STD, but other than that have fun and don't think about this topic again.

>5 inches
>"big"
That's average, user.

7 inches, now that's big

He never implied he was big at all lol

this picture is photoshopped as fuck. the shadow doesn't even come close to representing her figure.

I never said I was big I want to hear from the guys that are big about their experiences hooking up in High School. I don't get any like compliments really, and since I am not huge sex doesnt seem to be painful for them. I just wanna know if having a big dick made it harder in high school to have sex with a girl is all

are you autistic?

I'm about 7", and I only had one girlfriend I had sex with. Still with her, and there's never been a problem with my size, though sometimes she gets sore if I go too rough and deep

I was and am only 6, 6.5 inches b/ro it's all about how you talk to them and how long and hard you can fuck, I'd fucked 35+ girls by graduation. After highschool if slowed downed I've fucked probably around 45-50 I'm 24 now

Im at 6" but good girth. Ive had a few girls say it hurts when I bottom out.

anybody got the uncensored nudes of that chubby bitch?

18yo, 9" here. My 5'4 Asian gf loves it, especially when I bend her over and am able to get everything inside. But then again she's also into some pretty stuff so it could just be her.

let's go nigga.

Tits please my friend

When I was in high school it was pretty easy for me to get laid once I heard the girls were spreading a rumor about me having a big dick
>mfw it was only 6"

Is can anyone e help pleas identify the raptor?

here's tits

decent.

7'5 here

honestly most girls are 6' deep

there nowhere for the extra inch

only met 3 girls that can take it all without any discomfort. And one of them would count chicken mcnuggets as part of her daily diet.

be happy with what you have. technique is the key.

And be careful of slutty girls who have had their cunts wrecked by multiple guys

Everybody here is 7+ inches so they'll all be able to provide an opinion.

Hail satan.

Not what she was when she was 14, but I think we all knew she's blow up a little. She'll be skinny in about 3-4 more years when she fades from the collective conscious of the Internet. That's when the sex tape will leak.

5.5 here, seems to be fine. I think anything round 5 is preferred. You should be set.

I was a fucking beta fag in high school though which id all regrets. Hooked up with one of the high school sluts years later and she wanted to hook up many times after, saying we could've been doing this throughout teenage years. Instead I waited until 21 to stop being fag.

The niggers on this board that claim that you need a 8 inch dick for optimal pleasure are bullshitting you. I have a 6in dick and have had multiple girls comment that it's nice/big etc.

Your 5 inches is totally fine. Any more than like 7 and you're getting to be too big for some girls.