Dudes i am so bored

dudes i am so bored

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paFxbnMDvaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inject some marijuanas

could be worse. you could be bored but have tons of shit to do and aren't doing any of it just rambling on Sup Forums while your personal world is crashing down around you.

no weed

well that's essentially what i'm doing

tell us more bro if u want
as long as were dicking around on the chans

Then it's time for dubs

oh shit

pretty nice but no it's not.
dubs are one of the 7 cancers of Sup Forums please don't bring it into this thread
this is not a command it's a plea

nice

well fuck it dubfags incoming
op out

>hates dubs
>gets dubs
Mein gott

LEARN TO DO SOMETHING. WIKIHOW OR DUOLINGO IF YOU WANNA LEARN A LANGUAGE OR GODDAMN GOOGLE 'HOW TO DO THIS AWESOME THING I WANNA DO' AND LOOK AT THE TOP 10 RESULTS.

NOT A DOER? READ SOME SHIT. FREE EBOOKS ARE EVERYWHERE. FIND THE GREAT LITERARY CLASSICS OR JUST STUFF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE GOT PUBLISHED.

NOT INTO NOVELS? HOW ABOUT PHILOSOPHY? CHECK OUT THE CHAO TE CHING AND OTHER DISCORDIAN BOOKS - ALL ONLINE FREE, CHUMMER - OR ANYTHING FROM THE CHURCH OF THE SUBGENIUS.

STILL NOT INTERESTED? THERE ARE FULL FREE MOVIES ON YOUTUBE. CHECK OUT "EL SANTO Y EL SEXO VAMPIRE" OR SOME OLD KUNG FU SHIT OR NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD OR ASHENS AND THE QUEST FOR THE GAME CHILD OR KUNG FURY.

STILL BORED YOU PICKY LITTLE FAGGOT? YOU HAVE LITERALLY TEN BILLION GAMES AT YOUR DISPOSAL ONLINE. PLAYDOSGAMES LETS YOU PLAY OLD SCHOOL SHAREWARE STUFF IN YOUR BROWSER. EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT THE GLORY DAYS OF 3.5 INCH DISKETTE GAMING.

STILL BORED? I DUNNO, GO FAP TO BURLY MEN FUCKING THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC.

>start business
>goes ok
>sort of coasting
>know I need to get more clients, but don't
>lose my main client slowly over 2 years.
>burning through savings
>dunno how to get more clients
>get distracted. start another side company. Falls through. go back to first thing that was steady money
>down to just some small shit clients
>need to redesign website, rebrand, all this shit.
>any time I spend more than 30 seconds thinking about it I get depressed and just stare at screen
>started looking through linkedIn to see who i could pitch work to... find all these people I used to work with - they all doing great. one guys company got bought. everyone else is like VP this, or Director that.
>realize I've just been crusing in slow mo while life drifted past me
>gonna work on it today
>end up playing video games
>getting late
>oh yeah.. work
>here on Sup Forums

next I"ll probably get into an argument with some trump shill, or follow a thread for 30 minutes, fap, then I dunno wish I were dead.

yeah i know
i guess my hangup is i just wanted to do one specific thing but can't
and it's just one of those things where i don't want to do anything else
nice list tho friend

WELL THAT SUCKS.

HAVE SOME MUSIC TO CHILL OUT THEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=paFxbnMDvaY

this is beyond my scope bro
i've never done what you did in the first place so i can't give you any advice or nothin
is everyday like this for you

thanks b
what's with the caps tho

bro tell me about it

its cool wasn't looking for advice just rambling. Uhm most days I have more work. Today I'm home alone and was going to focus on rebranding and new clients. mostly I keep myself busy with little tasks and ignore the big important ones.. which is shitty, but yeah. I do.

also crippling self doubt / depression / blah blah blah

amen

so what are you gonna do about the problems that you got bro

jerk off, work on some small stuff. maybe clean up the house or do some laundry.

dunno why I can't do the hard work. Its like pushign two oppositely charged magnets together.. the hard I run at it, the faster I get directed and slip past it.