Pick 2 for sex slaves/wwyd

pick 2 for sex slaves/wwyd

would marry 3, keep 4 as a sex slave for 3somes, and toss the other 2 to the curb

more of far right pls, dump all u got

shes on the right here

let them have it

2 and 3. want more

1 and 2
Keep 4 and treat her well but absolutely abuse 1

I'd destroy the shit out of 1

yes one gets fucked in the ass. assraped on fbook live

still 2 and 4 (previously 3 in last picture). would use them as total cumdumpsters. treating them like fuckin slut, beating the shit out of them merciless

more pls

Far left, far right.

agree. more of her ?

do it

Still the same. I'd be a monster to them. won't show them any respect. just pure fucktoys to use and use again

keep posting

do what ?

3 and 5 would get it painfully each night

Can I just cheat and pick 4 ?

2, 3, 4, 5 for me thanks

Middle left looks like a man.

Assraping and skullfucking left so bad

you can take as many as you want as long as you promise to hurt them

Choose only 2 to be yours

2 and 4. taking turn BJ first. then let's doggy both and let them share my cum before swallowing

5 with harsh anal while she cries and screams on facebook live

more of them.

any in a bikini

3 and 4.

All of them on their knees, hands tied behind their back, dog collar around their neck. Throatfucking them one by one starting with middle, ending with left. If at one point i feel their teeth, I beat the crap out of them to teach them to be careful whores.

Then anal from behind, pulling hairs, one by one. Must not scream or I beat the shit out of them again

They can cry if they want, fine for me. Even more tasty like this.

More please

I think you'd have a tough time breaking the blonde

which two? wwyd?

1 and 3. Would suck on their tits and fuck their pussy with my dick

I'd do whatever is needed to break her. Probably starting by flogging her hard with my belt until she bleed

i went to highschool with the second from the left

The first two I have a thing for blondes. But the first one is absolutely gorgeous. Any more of her?

sorry, second from left in OPs photo. this is a photo of 3 of the same girls

I'd assfuck right hard, head in toilets, then cum on floor and force her to lick

God I'd love to see her beaten and bleeding on the floor

Tough one. But I'd pick 1 and 3

1 and 2. I'd destroy 2

Then I'd choke her with my belt on the floor without even fucking her, just for the purpose of making her suffer

#2, rough anal with choking

God. With this pic I'd totally destroy 2 with doggy and anal, pulling her hair, slapping her face and choking her

I'd make her puke then use her hair as a mop to clean her own filth

Make 2 my rape meat whore

Got any more?

Agree. I'd make her throw up by skullfucking her until she does, then use her hair as mop and then banging her head on the floor with my foot (Curb stomp style)

needing special attention for common decency

Still 2. I just want to make her cry and beg to stop the suffering, which i won't

I would take one and three. Both of them in a hot and sweaty threeway

pls, more if u got her

1 and 2 would breed

I kinda want to take a go with #3. She's thicker, probably sucks cock like a pro, and I'd love to watch her tits jiggle while I fucked her.
#1 and #3, whichever one pleases me more each night will be spared the cane.
I'd put #2 on her knees and fuck her throat, then push her onto her back and spread her thighs. I'll finish on her dress.
#1 and #4. First, they can play with each other and put on a show for me. Then they can crawl over and share my cock, getting my shaft slick so I can fuck the brunette in the ass while she eats out her friend.
#2. I'd like to tear her clothing off and manhandle her, then fuck her from behind and cum over her ass.
#3 and #4, two curvy bitches with nice wide hips that can take a pounding.
#5, I want to tie her spreadeagled and face down on the bed with a gag in her mouth, to muffle her cries while I flog and then fuck her ass.

Pick 2 and describe what you'd want to do with them.

3 and 4 moar

More of 3???

1 and 4

anyone who says otherwise is a complete faggot

More of your bitches

1 and 5,
moar?

wwyd?

See

MOAR of the girl in green bikini

Oral, vagina, anal, and rape Add why if you want?

made me hard.
have any more

All of them. But god, I'd rape the hell out of 1.

more of her please

Which 2 and what would you do?

wwyd?

4&5: film them having lesbian strap-on anal

1 and 3. And watch them wrestle naked.

4. MOAR

Sweet talk #3 into going somewhere private and pushing her to her knees. I'll keep my hands in her hair and fuck her mouth until I cum down her throat.
#6 and #9. Get them nice and wasted - shouldn't be hard - and film them eating each other out. If they don't want anyone to ever see the video, they better bend over at any time for me.
Oral, to leave cum all over that smiling face; pussy, to dump a load in that curvy body; anal, so I don't see her face; and rape, because she's the tallest girl, and there's nothing like overpowering a girl like that.
Those two in front can stay on their knees and lick my cock and balls, then hold down their friend in the Harley Quinn costume so I can take her from behind.
Girl on the left, I want to go down on her and make her moan before fucking her missionary and cumming inside her.
I was thinking the girl on the left, but no. I'll take the girl on the right. She's used to being second pick, I imagine, so she'll be very grateful and very open to whatever I ask.

WWYD?

WWYD milf edition?

7 and 3. Take them on a fear and loathing style road trip up to Big Sur.

here is another of themdont have bikini, but can give you ore of each one individually, which one do you like the most?

wwyd? middle is a virgin, never been kissed. make her first time against her will so she never forgets

wwyd? use any of these whores?

post more of far right

Well if lets make her first kiss one on my cock. Might need to get her drunk but that shouldn't be a problem.

I would take 3 and bend her over and fuck her while she moans

why drunk? your bigger than her. throatfuck? what else?