What height is considered manlet in your cunt?

What height is considered manlet in your cunt?

Under 180cm here

I think 175 is manlet. Well, 180 is the lowest I can accept.

I consider anyone under 5'10 a Mexican.

what does these mean in freedom units

Under 165
Also i thought serbians where almost as tall as the dutch

pretty cool trick I learned. to convert from meters to feet you just add up the digits and divide by 3 (it's an approximation but still gets decently close)

Males here are too short in general for the term manlet to make sense
Everyone under 190 anywhere is objectively one though

thats far below manlet status.

anything below 177 is fair game.

>BRITLETS
>SLAVLETS
>BALKLETS

absolutely STATE of these MANLET countries

BTW the official manlet cutoff point is 6'3"

Under 170 is noticeably short but i've never seen someon irl complaining about their height.

190 - 200 cm he's a big guy
185 - 190 cm tall
175 - 185 cm normal height
170 - 175 short but not too noticeable
165 - 170 short

>the memes aren't actually real
hmmmmmmmmm, a preposterous thought

Yeah but we are not too tall i guess, i'm only 176 and slightly above average

Where I went to school, if you were under 6 foot you were genuinely considered a manlet. I literally got bullied for being 5'10''

In Asia under 165 is manlet

>in your country
don't make me laugh, it's manlet everywhere but african rainforest and its pigmey people
together with Mario here
we could run a freak show
(I'm 2cm shorter, Mario so I'm in charge)

same here

my friend is 178cm tall and constantly worries that he's a manlet

>1.8m
>1+8+0
>9
>9/3 = 3
>3ft ≈ 0.9m
What the fuck?

There's a better trick: multiply/divide by three
>1.8m
>1.8*3 = 5.4
>5.4 ≈ 5.9ft
>6ft
>6/3 = 2
>2 ≈ 1.9

You're not that short here, man, especially in the South/Islands. Still short, but not a freak. I'm sure people in Poland are much taller than us.

Under 170cm
180cm is considered the ideal height here (a.k.a. the minimum height every male want to be)

srlsy speaking Poles are pretty average I think, no one with 1,80 would even think about himself as even short.
I was in Netherlands for few months, now they are fucking scyscrappers.

5'11

I don't know, we don't care so much about height

>Shortugal

12 past 4 here (a.m. if you rly must)
your watch is 2h too fast appareantly

>eurolets can't read
kek. I said it was an approximation. In what situation would my trick not be good enough?

>tfw 178cm

Or americans could just stop acting like special snowflakes and get on with the rest of the world.

>shortugal

this

191cm here. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Tfw people unironically mock me for being Aryan

>mock me
oh my, how do you even stand such torment
gg self-ad tho, would probably let you shag me if I was chick

Why are Europoors here lying? I saw Pikotaro(186cm) towing over French people

178cm is popular with girls.
under 170cm is manlet

Under 180cm is enough to be considered short here. 175cm is the cutoff for manlet.

>mfw 179

Should i pretend to be japanese now?

either small ones are ashamed to post while big ones feel obligated to inform everyone or that's big yuro plot to make you all folks feel bad with your size

2bh if I had 12 dan in karate like you all have I'd be fine with my 1,40m so chin up

Below 180cm is the official INTERNATIONAL manlet standard. No excuses. If you are under 180 cm tall you should: a) kill yourself b) become a tranny c) start acting and looking like a cool fantasy dwarf.

I always thought this was kinda universal

Pretty much

But being a lanklet isnt going to help you either

I wish there were less tall men, over 1.90 is always fucking creepy, specially when it comes to dating

t. vaginajew with 1.62m boyfriend

>tfw ingen Faroese storebror

INTERNATIONAL standard here in Finland mayby. Get fucked up on redbull and make few rounds in your race car Jukka, you've got to put few things straight. Like "our standards in whatever doesn't apply to the world by default". Or even "and this doesn't even matter that rest of the world is pure shit" (this is one may be pretty hard for textbook perfect nations representative, but go full Buddah mode and own it)

>t. Assblasted manlet virgin

Internarional standards are internarional meaning they apply to Pooland as well. If you are under 180 cm in height I suggest you pick one of the three options I presented in my previous post.

nah, my family's men are all above 1.90m, it's creepy as fuck to have them around
luckily the women are all around 1.65m.
Being the exact same height as my boyfriend is fucking awesome desu. I do admit that short men can look a bit funny, but it's still much better to have a short person around than a huge one

you fuken post pic of your International Standard Inspector license, with current picture and non-expired can of redbull on the side, or I declare my own international standards with 168 being "almost too high, but still totaly perfect" which renders you freak and we close you in cage and carry from village to village for show

6'0 and less desu

Angry manlet spotted

1,8m is the manlet cutoff everywhere

I'm 178cm
Would you consider me a manlet?

what am I suppose to do now, when I stopped to grow? I have to call it bullshit, life left me with no choice
and sure as fuck I'm pretty much 24/7 angry, I'm not so sure if that's because of my hight or overall looks or such 2bh

Under 165

bravo