Is this (painting 1 nail a different color) a sexual code?

Is this (painting 1 nail a different color) a sexual code?
Does it indicate that she's open to certain sexual behavior?
Also, what are some sexual fashion codes that you know?

Yes and it's quite the emerging code, what example?

That means she's into rape play

he's right

Just rape her and talk about it afterwards

in the 80s there was this short lived bandana thing, like red meant anal and left shoulder meant bottom, right meant top so if you ran into someone in the club and like both had a pink blue and green bandanas on opposites sides you were the perfect sexually deviant match

What example? The picture

yeah it means she has rape fetishes, 3 blue 2 red means she likes bondage ect...

No, it's just girls painting their ring fingers a different color

means she's into the shocker

whatever helps you sleep at night kid

tell her you wanna wrap her in rope and fuck her like a troglodyte

check.
meigh 8's

interesting digits were noted

It means you don't get laid if you're thinking that deep into nonsense.

consecutive 9s

Are you saying that codes don't exist? Your mind doesn't think about things?

i know that when the guy schlong is out it means he's ready to fuck or something

Femanon here just to tell you all to get out of your fucking man-cave. Are you serious right now? Holy shit, the IDIOCY on this board. LMFAO, it's an accent nail dumbass. I can't with you all right now.

tits or gtfo you canoe pussy havin ass

post tits bby

Nope, it's common. At most, that nail may imply that she has a bit of negro blood.

>femanon

stop lying wizard but lemme see tits grill

It's not a ridiculous idea that it could be a code. Seems like a lot of overreacting here. Calm down

>>TITICUS
or
>>GET the FUCK outicus!

quads

its code for being color blind

hello, i am looking for an quick and clean way to kill myself. I don’t have any friends, I’m overweight (220 pound female), unattractive, my family considers me a failure, and even my pets now avoid me. I have no more reasons to live. there is no more light in my life and i am a waisting precious oxygen as i type. i don’t have a gun or any pills so i cannot die that way. also i don’t want to hang myself because i don’t want my family members having a difficult time getting my obese body down from the ceiling. also I’m just too fat to hang myself. and i don’t want to use a knife or blade and leave a gross mess of blood every where when I’m dead. last thing i need to be is a burden in death because I’m already more than enough of one in real life. This is what I want. no one here is responsible for my death. you are simply helping a miserable person finally be happy.