Does your cunt have the reasorces for you to get a nintendo switch and a copy of legend of zelda breath of the wild

Does your cunt have the reasorces for you to get a nintendo switch and a copy of legend of zelda breath of the wild

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicthings.com.ar/buscar/?q=BB Nintendo Switch&id_categoria=0&id_cat=0&orden=abc_asc
microplay.cl/producto/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-switch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

underage b&

>a fucking leaf

Fag

I pre ordered it on Wii U, and it still has not arrived to the store because Zelda for Wii U has very limited stock.
The Switch one (+ the console) arrived yesterday.
Only manchildren with a lot of money, or brats whose parents have a lot of money, can get a Switch + Zelda on release day. I cant find the price of the console, but Switch Zelda is 120 dollars. the Switch must be over 500 dollars here.

In the US the switch is about 299 in the game it's probably 60 so 120 is not accurate unless you using different conversions

>reasorces

I paid just over €200 for my Switch from the UK using a special trick

it is 120 dollars because of terrible taxes, jewish store owners, and Argentina being very far away from the USA/EUROPE/China/Japan

electronicthings.com.ar/buscar/?q=BB Nintendo Switch&id_categoria=0&id_cat=0&orden=abc_asc

1899 pesos is 122.7 dollars as of last friday
here people usually go digital to be able to pay the same as in the USA, I am getting the disc because I am a collectorfag and have the moeny.

>go digital
Are you implying that you can buy breath of the wild by digitaly downloading. Cus I dont think you can and that sounds like pirating.

yes, on the switch of wii u e shop

do you guys have tariffs on this?

i can see a reasonable import business by buying games here/in the US and selling it to argies.

>those graphics
woah... so this... this is the power of... the switch...

Not trying to be a nintendrone or anything, i much prefer the ps4 and pc. But holy fuck, if youd actually see the size of one in person. Youd be amazed at the fact that it could even run those graphics. Its basically more powerful than the wii u yet the entire console is smaller than the gamepad.

Inb4 wii u has shit graphics. Check out gameplay of nfs most wanted on the wii u. Its kind of hilarious.

Why do americans shill for nintendo so hard?

Because it sold like 40 million units in the 80s. In comparison, so there is a lot of nostalgia.
Consoles didnt become really popular in Europe until the PS1 two gens later around 1997.

It's avalible on literally any store, and it won't sell just like the Wii U

Nintoddlers stay in your containment board

Just come buy here or Paraguay

holy shit this crap looks as bad (if not barely better) as Berserk

microplay.cl/producto/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-switch/

It's 67 dollars
Your taxes are fucked up

it's slightly larger than an iPhone 7 yet has the graphics of an iPhone 3GS

It's pretty retarded to judge a game from a fucking still, paragua

i ain't endorsing a youtube LP with views
and i am not your paragua

really, I am thinking of not buying anything for a year, going on vacations to chile, and coming back with my luggage full of things.
protectionism fucking sucks, it feels so weird to see the USA become protectionist with Trump.

manchild

Mario Galaxy looked awesome for me back then, and it ended up to be a great game. This looks like shit and I probably get bored after an hour or so. Just play Garry's mod or any heavily moded Skyrim/Minecraft version

>Buying anything Nintendo
That shitty company needs to go bankrupt.

The E3 one looks better cause it was an engine demonstration
Also yes you're paragua

Nostalgia fags and weebs

Is this the power of the mexican mind

A lot of argies come here to do that already, you won't be put of place
La Serena and Coquimbo become half argie in summer

i wont buy a shitendo switch or a dirt station 4, you can emulate zelda for free, i wont spend 350 euros in a tablet XD

it's better for me to buy plane tickets and travel around the world (or at least at Indochina countries). the countries nowadays wouldn't be the same as how it'll be in the future, but this nintendo console will always be the same and even will devalue by itself later.

>tfw sonyboy

> Not having a decent paying job and savings
The current year

"here try french food."

The more I hear about the costs of hardware in Latin America the more I realize why the gaming market never really fucking took off there like it did in Europa and NA.

Your politicians got some backwords ass policies.