What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

Just put an order for a new 2017 WRX WRB in today. Feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2yhIkZIjEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

2015 WRX STI. Probably gonna trade it in for a 2018 when they release in (hopefully) a few months.

Why? The changes are minimal.

Gay corvette if stock.

Nice Porsche. Probably on lease, not going to lie

Both not yours.

1993 s13 240SX. Hatch.

Both paid for the day I bought them

Shitty 92 Towncar.

Oklahoma plates. Explains it. Cheap cost of living, eh?

Arkansas here. Feels good.

2011 chrysler 300 hundred

It was enough changes for me. Figure it would hold me over until the actual redesign in a couple more years.

rofl. epic.

Why does that door have no knob? Did u suck it offf?

Just keep the STI until 2020. It's 3 years, the changes are minimal, and yours can't have more than 50k on it

Nice taste, op

Lives in shit house to afford decent cars

Old man tier and spoiled housewife toer

How you like it so far? I've only driven one a few times but I loved it

Post with bread on the hood

lol

2007 Magnum srt8. SLP loudmouth exhaust, Spartan cam, Kooks midlength headers.

steel wheels?????

I actually lived in a trailer when i bought the car, fucking hate those sardine boxes. Luckily, for me, i got a good deal on the car, i actually just purchased my first home in a gated community. Got my wife a 2016 equinox, that car is shit

I've had it since December 2014, love it, wouldn't trade it for anything. Just past 30k miles this last weekend

It's an old Vette and a trash non-turbo Porsche SUV

is that even bread worthy? a GTR is the cheapest bread worthy thing

me and my truck

Why would you buy an expensive car when you live in a trailer?

It was enough changes for me. Figure it would hold me over until the actual redesign in a couple more years.

Sc400 92 & stanced wrx 2009

just a bike. Cars aren't needed around here.

My commute is hellacious. I'm over 46K at the moment. Gonna move a lot closer to work in a month or two, so I kinda want to start over so to speak. Not put a shit ton of miles on my car for once, lol.

I'm hoping they release a di sti

Same guy as yesterday OP?

I got a good deal on it, plus i was in the process of opening my own business, im not wealthy by any means, however i do live comfortably and enjoy getting drunk from thirsday to sunday. So iguess im ok

I would have bought an STI but I'm a 19 year old kid. I don't want to have to pay expensive as hell payments, ring lands, the WRX has more power than I need, etc.

I really want a GTR in a few years time and I don't want to still be paying off an STi when the time comes, y'know?

2016 wrx

Any one here to please in try for identify this raptor?

Go away

I'm just hoping for one that doesn't get completely shit on powerwise by the RS and Type-R. I absolutely love the way the car drives, but kind of hard to justify that cost when the same money buys a faster car. I mean, I know all that should really matter is how the car drives, but, racecar....

2016 Camaro SS M6

thing screws.

WRX - official car of autists

a shitty 1993 toyota camry
woooo

cherry as hell 2003 mercury grand marquis thing looks and fucking runs like new!

glad someone said it

My wifes cousinh has a 2014 with lambo doors, my faggot friend has a 2015 girl edition

Bread on the hood....punk kid are you hungry?

I'm a JDM guy and I love muscle cars, man. I just can't justify spending money on one when I could buy a nice JDM car.

I love blacked out Camaros

You could have a r32 gtr for not that much if you save up

wrx

Quads, bby

2016 limited wrx with h/k package

2013 RS6 Black, Black interior, APR Stage 1 ECU tune. Yes rich, yes white, fuck no not getting a pic of it because they're aren't that many of them and with posts on other forums I'd be easily identifiable.

Video for what car looks like but in white
- youtube.com/watch?v=n2yhIkZIjEg

Fuck you! I wanted those quads!

cancel the deal when it comes and keep shopping around. their are better cars.

I daily a 2004 32-valve Presidential edition Cadillac DeVille lolol
my other car is a 2010 3.8l gen coupe (coilovers, wheels, exhaust, engine work etc.)

I looked into that too. Best I could gather, the ringland issue isn't really an issue so long as you don't fuck with the tuning and go shoving in mods.

The WRX was brilliant though. Test drove both before I bought the STI. It came down to the fell of the car, but I would have gotten the WRX engine in the STI in a heart beat if I could have. Less power and all.

2015 was the last year of the that platform. the 2016's and newer share the ATS platform from the caddy.

mine weighs in at 3688 with i forget how much gas in it.

whats it swapped with

Does it bother you that people will think you're a fag or bro douche?

the tires and wheels look so small on that thing

A little. Sorry fam, too many fakers and haters around here. Nice cars

Just a red-tailed, buddy. Nice pic tho

spent 20000 on car that is:
boring
slow
uncomfortable
loud
(ugly as fuck)
and small

Chrysler 300.

2015 passat

Nobody to work on it, no financing, 25 years old, etc.

Fuck that

How many miles?

Hahahahah
>hyundai

2016 Chevy Cruze LT, great car and I get 700+ kms on a fill and only a 40 litre tank too. I love it

do you even vape

I was going to purchase my friends deville same year for 2000$, but tha faggot gave it to a bail bonds for a 1500 securit bond, fuxking queer

Na. I'm not stupid with it

jealous fags?

Don't you ever call a modern camaro "muscle" you rice sucking faggot. Muscle and Mopar was an age. Now it's a fucking marketing ploy.

2002 WRX. Planning on a new STI at some point. Probably after this thing dies.

Lol

I appreciate what you got man, I have a 75 K5 that I'm restoring right now, last year of the full convertible. It's pretty non-congruent as my daily is this

Give me a better car for 28k

im planning on buying a used car, for like $3k can you guys give me some suggestions?

*toyota soarer

dont use the americunt name

Thanks, man. We all like what we like. i have plenty of respect for domestics and imports alike. that 1/2jz can take an absurd amount of boost before they grenade.

It's muscle

I don't have a car because I'd rather spend my income on pot and walk everywhere

2016 GTI bought it brand new 6months ago.

1994 Firebird Formula, first car owned it for a little over 8years.

Nice taste OP, always enjoyed the WRX.

honestly they're not that fast....

Mazda RX-7

idk its pretty nice what do u drive user?

aw that sux, you're not missing out much they all leak oil like a motherfucker lolol, other than that a pretty comfy ride

Learn it and get a 1000$ toyota for a daily

So the WRX STI is the Macbook of the car world it seems?

They are 18s, forget the tire size.. but that was stock height, it since been lowered it looks alot better now

Save up more money and get a good working car

I ride my bike, pigs and ft he state decided i cant drive for awhile.

pontiac montana sv6 and jesus fucking christ

i love my fucking minivan so fucking much like it's my pride and joy it's held up in my family for so many years as i was growing up and now it's mine and i have no seats in the back so it's fucking perfect for sleepign and camping and carrying lots of shit in!!!!!

If you want an awd sports sedan there are no better choices. You can either get a shitty evo, or an over priced German car

isn't "better" a bit subjective?

Still is a sc400 do

>goes fast in a straight line
slight curve in road
>shit

Here's how I see it

Muscle - fast in a straight line

Jap - fast in straight line with mods, amazing handling

Euro - drop panties and that's pretty much it

Incredibly gay edit job. fake glimmer on the hood badge SMFH