How much does it take to overdose?

How much does it take to overdose?
>pic related

Planning on suicide tonight, was going to do helium but I cant really wait 3-6 weeks so I figure I could OD on cough syrup. From what I guess I'd just fall asleep n never wake up

Self bump

Hey user. Don't do it dude. Do you want to talk about it?

If you're trying to kill yourself via cough medicine I think you should probably try an education first.

Either way, why the suicide OP?

About 4,000mg but I wouldn't advise turning your blood into DXM, my friend did this, more than the lethal dose, terrible way to go, he woke up in the hospital. Just take a medium high dose and think about life reconsider it user

take 600mg

It's pretty gay tbh n Ironically should kill myself for being so upset about it
That's why I'm here asking you guys. But it's a long stupid reason. Tldr lost my gf n don't wanna go on
Well it isn't painful? If I take enough of it and make sure no ones around then I'll either wake up alone or not wake up at all right?

Dude, a girl is no reason to kill yourself. There a 3 billion women in the world. There is someone for you. I promise.

7 billion people I'll never meet and I lost the one person actually worth while

Dude don't kill yourself over a girl. How old are you that you can't find another and how precious was the bitch to make you suicidal?

Also death by pills is pretty painful unless you know what you're doing.

You think that now. I'll get better. You will find someone.

Take the delsym and pour it in an empty water bottle. Add water until the bottle is about 3/4th full. Close the bottle and shake it for about 30 seconds. Leave the bottle to sit for like an hour. There should be a brown sludge on the bottom of a bottle. Pour the liquid off until there's just the sludge is left. The last part of the liquid might be tricky to get, so you can use a spoon or a straw. Put the sludge on a plate to dry. If you have a lamp, you can put it next to the sludge to make it dry faster, although this is not necessary. When the powder is dry ingest it. Wait 45 mins. You'll be high as fuck. Then reevaluate life, and if you still want to die, kill yourself with a gun or hang yourself or helium, because a delsym overdose is living hell. Its not worth it user.

I was like this when this shit happened to me. Look toward the future and everything will get better, user. The world needs you.

white knight faggot go back to tumblr REEEEEEEEE
you're a faggot if you even consider suicide because a woman left you. that might be the reason she left you because you're beta bitch. she's probably sucking off another guy at the moment.
just take 1000mg+, at least it will be fun, and no you won't die from drinking OTC cough sirup. that the most faggiest way to die (except cutting / nsaid type painkillers).
man the fuck up, or just hang yourself, you worthless shit, stop being a waste of space. fucking autistic retard.
this

If you want to kill yourself, just put a plastic bag over your head. If you change your mind you can just pull it off. If not, you'll die feeling euphoric.

I'm 23 and have no life outside of work. N she was one in billion, one in a trillion. She wasn't perfect but she was as close to perfect that I could ever have. But how is death by pills painful?
I've been kinda off n on suicidal for years but I just don't think things are gonna turn around
Thank you for the tip on robotripping but I'm trying to die off of it

Dude, after the breakup with my first gf I found out I liked guys better. Just a hint.

She is with another guy right now n I guess I could hang myself but I'd rather not feel any pain or risk being alive afterwards

If you mix/take the wrong shit you could end up with a really painful death on the same level as death by fire. Cyanide would be quick but I'm guessing relatively painful as well.

Just don't kill yourself man, cunts will be cunts. Go find another cunt. Hell mail order a wife from Russia if you're that desperate.

If you're serious, let me hit you up with some wisdom;

No pussy is so good that it's worth ending your for.
Now you can fuck any girl you want (in theory).

How about you get some of your favorite booze and drink until you pass out. Aside from a hangover, I promise you'll start feeling better.

Op here, thanks for the advice. Appears it's not a reliable way to go. I'll just have to wait for the helium.

I tried some weird extract thing on this and did not worked.

Move around a lot, some places most strap, afraid of shitstorm if I shoot someone in the right or not legally

what's heavier: a kilogram of steel or a kilogram feather?

ITT: OP gets dumped by gf because being beta as fuck and is trying to get attention on Sup Forums by saying he wants to die by drinking DXM but is scared to die anyway.
fucking fag I actually would love to see you die. people around the world starve while this faggot cries about his ex gf. you disguist me.
sage goes in all fields
both have the same mass.

i've done this before and no go! I heard people free based it but idk. what do?

But steel is heavier than feather...

That was the problem. I didn't have enough sex with her. We were best friends n did everything together for 3 years but recently I hadn't been sexually interested in her. She wanted to have sex all the time and have me treat her like a pet but every day I was exhausted from work (full time over the phone technical support) so one day she told me she didn't love me anymore so I broke up with her. Now she's seeing other guys and fucking them n I can't get any sex at all. Plus I have to pay her finances so I really feel like a fucking idiot.

Why the fuck are you paying her anything?!

Stop doing that. Try to find a job that leaves you less tired. Drink more coffee. Get a gym membership, and lift and cardio, and youll have more energy. Apologize to her?

Try anything before just giving up.

Jeez! Stop acting like a goddamn child!

Hey I'm not disputing this shit being gay. Yea it sucks n it's pretty gay but for a long list of reasons I don't think life is worth living. Not for me at least. I don't necessarily wanna die to affect people. Don't reallyhave people who would be affected but I just want to stop existing all together.

if both are 1kg then they are equally heavy.
if you have 1m^3 of both things then the steel is heavier.
OP is a cuck pls kys

but steel is heavier than feather, compare the size of them

well the first step would be to stop bitching about it on Sup Forums.
then cut out all people from your life. become independent. earn money and spend it on shitton of drugs and alcohol. study philosophy and science, figure out our existence.
yeah the life is meaningless, but you can always go down the dark rabbithole, what have you got to lose anyway?
still 100% sure you should kill yourself bitch faggot

But what's the point? I mean really what's the point in living at all. I mean is there really anything beautiful about humanity or is it worth living just for the soul purpose of reproducing? People are disgusting worthless and don't give two fucks about anything unless they want something from you. I mean think about it why are you alive right now?

what the fuck, that's not even the common type of bait

the only thing beautiful about humanity is slaughtering it. trust me, I've been suicidal and schizophrenic for a long time.

Maybe you're right. Life did seem a lot better when I wasn't sober. I've never done or been addicted to any serious drugs but I used to trip and roll and smoke all the time until recently. Is it possible maybe I'm just feeling this way because I don't have those things?

Exactly! This whole planet is engulfed in trash, thats what bothers me so much. My gf was the only person I actually had faith in, that I thought was just 100% selfless. My hope in humanity and now I'm seeing a whole nother side of her that just confirms all my theories of humanity as a whole

>implying bait

Shut the fuck up, junior.
You're not edgy.

Go finish your homework.

Breakups suck, but you'll find someone soon enough who will make you forget whatsername.
And just think about this; what's the one thing, the one goal you always wanted to achieve? Whatever that is, it's a reason to live on.

That's all I got for now. Peace!

just smoke and trip, I suggest reading books while triping balls in nature or your room. eventually you will realize that existence is pointless, and that's the first thing you need to realize to not feel completely suicidal. it doesnt matter some slut left you.
also if you ever meet some high-level jew, beat that fuckin kike to death.
I dont give a shit about humans and I know all of them are going to suffer and die. but the shitty goddamn jews. them I hate.

Alright this thread can be saged. My questions got answered.
So a Kilogram is just a measurement of mass, so if they have the same mass then one isn't heavier than the other. It's the same idea as dropping a bowling ball and regular ball. They both fall at the same rate right?

Hey op... let me tell you the shitty story of my shitty life real quick.
>be me
>rent a house with girl of my dreams and 2 friends
>good guy user and penis face
>chilling downstairs with good guy, she has friend over they are up stairs.
>penis face is asleep in his room upstairs....
> go to the bathroom
>hear penis faces voice
>"maybe he'll just kill himself and then it won't be a problem"
>everyone laughs
>her "no but really how am I supposed to tell him I'm sleeping with his best friend?"
>sprint upstairs and throw the fucking door open like a fucking monster
>everyone looking at me
>"idk how are you supposed to tell me"
Now penis face was really my best friend like wtf who the fuck does that and I thought she was coming around to me after dating someone else for a few months... i mean she said she was... the moral of the story is fuck bitches and fake friends user you can do better. I moved out and am living with mom and pop until school starts up.

lol nah dont worry, i was just fucking around in th thread. there's a video about a guy confused between the weight of kilogram of steel and feathers.

Any 1 please ? Help and try for identify the raptor?

Also dating some chick I met on tinder who's pretty great, and not a total cunt. Still stuck paying on that lease tho and her dad consigned and has to approve someone to take my spot on the lease so I am obligated to pay 70% of what I make monthly for them to fuck in that house.
But I have great friends at work now, just open up to people and don't be a shitty human being. Smile a little and it will make you feel better. Just think... if SAO virtual reality ever happens you'll miss it. I'd be sad for you.

Get mucinex dm, take all 14. I died but sadly came back. I could tell because i watched myself stop bresthing. obe

One bottle should do you in tbh, just make sure you don't eat anything for 12 hours beforehand. Should start feeling something after 1-2.5 hours then just kind of nod off

gtfo fag

I fell for the bait. I'll have to watch that then
That sucks but I mean looking back on all of it if things could've been different would you take it? I mean is it really worth all the bullshit in the first place?
Nah there's enough info in the thread to justify it's probably not work and would just get me really high which I normally would enjoy but I don't really like tripping by myself.

What bonkle is that?

That's a lethal dose of DXM HBr yeah, but Delsym is time release isn't it? You'd need like 8x the dose or something to make sure you got a lethal dose of the polystyrex version.At that point you're not even ODing on DXM, just the plastic coating. Which is probably much less pleasant.

I'm just gonna regurgitate what other people have said. But girls ain't worth your fucking life, man. Had to deal with my brother trying to blow his brains out, and the girl hadn't even broke up with him, was just an argument. We helped him through that, the eventual break-up, and now my brother's graduated college after getting straight As. He's on top of his life, still has trouble every now and then with his anxiety/depression, but god damnit, I'm fucking proud of him.

You're lucky enough to be alive on this planet, by chance. It's a crazy, depressing, asshole world man. But god damn, is it beautiful, and so are most people on this planet. You have a heart, one that opens up enough about your feelings to complete strangers for comfort. It shows you care, man, and that you take your relationship seriously. That other people mean the world to you. If that's the case, then hear me out. Get your life together, don't worry about a girl right now. Even the one that just ended things. The satisfaction of overcoming a severe depression or anxious time is so empowering.

I apologize, as I'm not the most articulate person, and my grammar may be shit. I hope my words mean something to you, though. Be strong, my friend. I know you are, it's just sticking through with it focusing on the things that make you strong, and not what makes you weak. Stay safe.

Does it matter? If you're going to od just buy as much as you can then take all of them.

This dude has a pretty solid idea for user. Also, research mushroom growing techniques and grow your own boomers.
Then in 4 months take a major trip. You'll be right as rain.

One 3oz bottle will do you perfectly my man.
Delsym (DXM Polistirex) doesn't really make you trip unless you take a shitload, but 3oz isn't enough for that. It's the best shit in the world, euphoric and stimulating, a bit manic in a good way. You'll feel like you want to go out, get shit done, and possibly fix your life. The kickass dissociation takes away all your mental pain and anxiety. You clearly need some of this magical substance in your life.

Trust me dude, I'm a doctor.

>high level Jew

helium doesnt work any more they put too much oxygen in the tank now to asphyxiate

I guess maybe you guys are right maybe I just need a good trip

Biggest faggot in the whole thread right here.

Kill yourself

I'm all for doing drugs and shit man. Not much of a psychedelics man, but I've done my fair share. Just try to level yourself out before the trip man. It'll for sure open your eyes and make you think about everything. Be stable before you trip. Don't want to fixate on some terrible shit.

Yeah it's gonna suck trying to get over my ex. I'm stuck living with her and I don't have a rebound

Don't worry about rebounds right now, man. Don't need em. Going to sound cliche here, so bear with me.. but use this time to heal. Think about what went wrong, and what went right. Understand that it takes both sides of the relationship to work, and that it doesn't mean that whatever happened is all on you. Then, use this trip to think about where you go from here man.

Usually, I'm one of those assholes on Sup Forums calling people niggers. Feel like inspiring/helping someone..or at least trying. You got this, faggot.

There is a lot of shit I've needed to do. I have been practicing skating n have been needing to start exercising. Might pick up a martial art. But wtf am I gonna do while she's out getting laid?

Trip balls. We've been over this, try to keep up.

Dont use fucking drugs to do it OP. That shit's for spoiled teenage girls. Go somewhere high up wearing tied roller skates so you cant fucking let your instincts make you back out and slip right off. Or tie your arms and legs to cinderblocks and jump off a pier. Pro tip! Frame someone for your murder. Just for laughs.