Hello, i am looking for an quick and clean way to kill myself. I don’t have any friends...

hello, i am looking for an quick and clean way to kill myself. I don’t have any friends, I’m overweight (220 pound female), unattractive, my family considers me a failure, and even my pets now avoid me. I have no more reasons to live. there is no more light in my life and i am a waisting precious oxygen as i type. i don’t have a gun or any pills so i cannot die that way. also i don’t want to hang myself because i don’t want my family members having a difficult time getting my obese body down from the ceiling. also I’m just too fat to hang myself. and i don’t want to use a knife or blade and leave a gross mess of blood every where when I’m dead. last thing i need to be is a burden in death because I’m already more than enough of one in real life. This is what I want. no one here is responsible for my death. you are simply helping a miserable person finally be happy. thank you very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hire someone to bury you alive, maybe..?
It would spare anyone the clean-up, and the suffering involved would make you feel like you got what you deserved for living.

tits?

yes but that requires me to live longer snd i don’t want it to be anyones fault i want it to be my own. I’m already enough of a burden i don’t want to bring anyone else in to it too.

How old are you, OP?

almost 17 but thats 17 years too long

For what it's worth, I hope you don't kill yourself.

Things can always get better.

hey user,
i don't know if this thread is gonna get a lot of hate or if you're gonna get a lot of people that are going to tell you that your life is worth it. let's talk over it a little bit more than this.

why do you feel this way?
why do you feel like suicide is the right answer?

also i really suggest this number if you're really considering doing this: 18002738255

or you could go onto the online chat if you don't want to talk to them because i understand how it feels to talk to someone if you don't know them, especially in the state that you're in right now

killing yourself doesn't solve depression. when you kill yourself, you're signing up for no more happiness at all, no relief from this hole.

if you want to be happy again, there are things that you can start doing to better yourself like working out.

it'll all be fine in the end, friend.

Lay on your back, your lugs should collapse

Can any help please do try identify this Raptor?

Well, first off, get off this cancerous website. Second, you're young. You really don't even want to wait and see if things get better? You haven't even got the chance to live independently yet (I assume). Weight is a nonissue, 220 isn't ridiculous, you could slim down from that in a few months with enough effort.

Suicide is never the answer, just work on changing your situation.

Test message. I'm gonna reply for real but i've been accidentally banned for no reason. It says my isp got banned.

Methinks either redtail or red wing hawk

my first suicide attempt was when i was 5 years old. I’m 2 weeks away from being 17.i’ve never done anything right, and no one has ever liked me really, no matter how kind i try to be. I’m just a waste. I’m just not supposed to be here. I’ve felt with depression since i was very very young and I’ve been told by my own brother that if i die i won’t be missed. I’m hardly noticed anyways so it would just be better for every one if i was finally gone.

Put your car in the garage, run a hose from the exhaust into your window. You'll go to sleep and never wake up

starve your self.
trips get

Fuckng brutal hah

so if youre so stuck up on not making things hard for yout family, then why kill yourself? while youre stuck in the past, worrying about things that dont matter like weight, you could be making things better. your weight doesnt mean you should die. i am not trying to,be rude, but i want to help. stop making excuses and make something happen. you have survived this long, now sit down and plan on what needs to change. suicide doesnt change anything. please find hapiness and just let yourself live. anything is possible. :-}

Plz post tits before killself

I’ve been on this earth for too long already. my feelings about being here don’t matter. my time has been short but its been enough. i don’t want to burden anyone else. thats why i want to leave.

just put rocks in your pockets and a backpack and walk into a river or lake.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Make sure you actually kill yourself, the biggest mess is when you don't succeed.

thank you very very much

text me please, I'll be your friend for as long as you want/need. seven seven three 998 3810

lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics

please op you don't understand that there is always another answer then suicide please if you need anything reply to me i've been in this spot before cause i am over weight and no one has liked me or will like me but i won't kill myself because someday i will be happy

tits

>i want to kill myself
>here's all the reasons why you should pity me
>but I don't want to feel any pain
>or see any blood
>and I don't want to leave a mess
>In truth, i am too afraid to kill myself
>so please give me babies first suicide kit so I can die a perfect painless death.

yep I’ve caused one for almost 17 years

Someone ruin this fag

I would recommend talking to a doctor about medication for the depression. Should be covered by ACA. It sounds like your family has its own problems that they're projecting onto you, honestly. You don't have to be their black sheep. You need to find things that make you happy. Think of the things you love the most, do you really want to just give those things up because the now is bad? Never do anything you enjoy again?

Don't let your potential go to waste. Make changes and do what you want, don't be what you think anyone else wants of you.

Easy to lose weight. Dont eat 1st meal until 3-4 pm. Then stop eating around 7-8pm. Pounds will just fall off. hopefully this could be a start

see how many times you can bash your head into a wall before you pass out. then try one of those other methods

>ACA
too bad trump to the axe to it. Enjoy being suicidal faggot!

thank you my death will be slow this way but at least i won’t look too hideous while dying.

>attention
>whore
you don't kill yourself because how would you check to see how many (you)s you got from your post, if you were dead

THIS

Ouch, FeelsBadMan

Hope you've managed to clean it up some.

Lrn2google

alright i turned on my car and i have a vacuum hose thank you so much all for helping me leave. you are all wonderful people and i hope you live great lives. please forget me.

Hire someone

Overdose on heroin. It is by far the most painless way to die imagineable. You'll die happy even, because you'll feel great as you nod out and fall into oblivion.

Come on DON'T FUCKING DO IT

painless way is to put on A facemask connected to a helium tank. you'll just feel laughy and giddy and then fall asleep.

or jump off a very tall building. i heard that seeing the world fall around you gives you a real sense of release. like it's finally over u can b in pease now

I've been struggling with depression and general unhappiness for a long time. I'm 25 and I've always felt unrest in my heart. Things are perfectly fine in my life but I have a tough time letting loose of my loneliness even when I'm around friends.

I'm not stealing your thread, I just don't wanna give advice sounding like I'm anywhere on the same level of frustration you're feeling. I know you're having a shit time and I wish it could be better for you.

All I can say is- try to find your own happiness. Happiness that isn't dependent on others, but the things that you enjoy doing. To kill yourself would be a waste of opportunity. You may not have asked to be born but fuck it you're here right now, right?

Everything you've ever lived through is a product of the areas you've been to. How many places have you lived? The religion and the people and the way they are and the food you've eaten and the sights you've seen are only part of the small speck of land you've ever experienced. You might not be able to get out of your current life/area immediately, but just know that you do not have to be a product of your surroundings. People far away from you live completely different lives and you could to. You were dealt a shit hand. But that's now. You wanna get past now and into tomorrow.

Hope some of this helps somehow.

i dont understand how people can condone suicide even if theres a chance its a cry for attention or trolling because what's the alternative? that you really egged someone on to do it.

I hope your depression gets better, user. I'm happy to hear positive things.

These faggots are getting worse right now there's 4 threads on b about how to kill yourself we need to give the poor faggots their own board.

Your probably depressed due to all the crap food you are eating. like i said, fast until 3-4pm and limit your eating window. Also take 100mg of 5-htp around noon. helps serotonin uptake. Clean up your diet. You will be fine.

Meditation also helpful

hang yourself anyway you lazy piece of shit

Things will get better, user.

You are important and I love you.

underage b&

I was in your exact same position op. I had zero friends. Fat as fuck. Ugly as hell. Dropped out of high school because I couldn't handle my shit. Family hated me. I tried ODing on a handful of Adderall at 17 years old. I almost died that night. Thankfully, I didn't. I went back to school the next year, went on a strict diet, joined the debate team, forced myself to make friends, exercised every day, etc.

By the end of that year, I was in shape, had a cutie GF, and I didn't want to die anymore. Shit gets better, man. 21 now, and life is much better. Don't be a fag, op. Rise to the occasion.

Toothpaste and oj

Stop being such a fag. Welcome to Sup Forums. Either give op some advice to help him out, or tell him how to kill himself. Stop bitching, it's always been like this

If u think you dont belong on this earth, then you dont deserve to live anymore. And if you are serious about the whole imma kms thing ill do it for you, ya fat cunt

In muscle cars I can see the badass factor there, but in hondas and subaru's etc. I don't really see it personally, regardless of speed

10/10 wrong thread

/Thread

They put enough oxygen in helium tanks now that you can't die from hypoxia.
Too many people were using them to off themselves.

Dont

Im sure your not that ugly post Tits and we can tell you ;)

You sound like a big loser

If it helps, im 18 and pretty good looking. If a good fucking is all you need, i can help with that.

Post pics please

Kek

>I’m overweight (220 pound female)
>220 pound female
>female

we're going to need tits+timestamp before this goes any further

just kill yourself already stop begging for attention on Sup Forums, you're wasting oxygen as well as our time. fucking end it you whale

personally i would do the old carbon dioxide car trick. body is still nice for open casket and it not some traumatizing scene like hanging yourself

yo who the fuck called me.

>almost 17
MODS

How did your parents let you get so fat? What do they feed you?

Why not just start going for long walks?

>220
Oh, sweetie, no... You're much larger than that, hun.

Off short piers?

starve yourself to death

220? Did you eat the other girl that was 220? i almost wanted to say it isn't so bad, but jesus christ end it now

Chill out Samantha

who is this fucking genius?

>look at all this shit i hate aboutself and how i refuse to do anything about it. now please tell me how to kill myself cuz im still to lazy to figure that out too.

omg lol you guys made me laugh sooooooooooo hard

anyways OP hopefully you are trolling but..maybe try getting on some anti depressants?

When you die you put a real big emotional burden on everyone you know forever

Reported. Sage

don't, It makes the people who actually care about you sad. Just call a suicide hotline or get some anti depressants

Nah she'd tear the house down

>5 years old
Kek kys

TFW still no tits+Timestamp

>Jump off a building face first
>your fat hits the concrete and bounces you up, eventually launching out of the atmosphere
>Suffocate/freeze as you watch the world from space
Win

Op listen to this guy
Or toaster in bath tub

Probably bait, but whatever. 6 months to 1 year of borderline starving yourself diet and exercising and you'd be in decent physical shape (probably quite fuckable). Be mean to yourself.

If you're in Brisbane, I'm a male prostitute. I think you're cute and have a great personality and all you want is love, right?

I'd fuck you for $500. Can't do buttstuff though. Sorry. Or you can just cuddle if you want. :)

This is a legit, serious offer btw. Not one of those spamming fucking ads.

kawo (at) vps30.com

>buy bdsm mask to hide identity
>buy webcam
>do camshows stuffing things up your box for japanese businessmen
>receive dollars
>realize you have it easier than most guys one earth and you should stop fucking complaining

Nah you won't nod or get any feel if you IV it. Plunger will go down and lights go out instantly. I've od'd a couple times. I lived tho. Incase you couldn't tell. Was just getting high though. I'd never kill myself. On purpose.

Kek

Drown yourself. Im looking for a good method of suicide myself but apparently this is a method that isn't too painful.

tie a long nylon rope around something, tie a noose on the other end, put it around your neck and drive really fast.

You ruin the fag, you fucking autist

Holy fuck this right here. Fat bitches are a fetish. not my oh god no but a fetish nonetheless.