Post insanity. Pure utter fucking insanity

Post insanity. Pure utter fucking insanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x11jvv3_re-cutie-honey-1-3_shortfilms
reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/
geocities.
web.archive.org/web/20030213163300/http://perso.wanadoo.fr/philippe.tromeur/hybrid.htm
reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/comments/5suzn4/i_think_i_am_a_target_of_harassment_and/
te.xel.io/posts/2017-02-07-oneirontology-semiotics-karma-and-moral-consequentialism.html
brettsgambit.yolasite.com/resources/Works of Brett Nortje for submission.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dailymotion.com/video/x11jvv3_re-cutie-honey-1-3_shortfilms

reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/

I actually dont recommend reading too much. Not good for your mental state.

Just search V2skull, TI, or targeted individual on youtube. Easy, endless crazy.

What do you think is one of the best ones then?

Always good ol' HYBRID RPG.

geocities. ws/soner_du/hybrid.htm

fuck im to high for that

Actually you're not high enough for it

Only the tip of the iceberg.

web.archive.org/web/20030213163300/http://perso.wanadoo.fr/philippe.tromeur/hybrid.htm

just hit some youtube channels. stalkedinboston and her other half dozen channels are pretty easy to find. give one of her dozens of blogs a peruse if you care to.

Does anyone else believe that delusions like this stem from the belief that reality does not exist without the brain being there to perceive it?

I've encountered stories like this before and every time I do I encounter the overlying theme where the brain is the source of some magical ability to directly influence, without any direct contact, events that are understandably out of our control. It's ironic that the exact opposite is true: reality has the ability to directly influence the brain.

Is this a coping mechanism by the brain? I assume that it's so self-centered and in such control of its own ability to perceive that it is almost biologically wired to believe it is always in control even when it is not. Does this lead to the type of delusions as witnessed in the linked post?

jesus christ. that is insanity. how are those people allowed to have computers?

reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/comments/5suzn4/i_think_i_am_a_target_of_harassment_and/

you think that's crazy?
this guy made an entire religion to help him cope with his paranoia of "gangstalking"
te.xel.io/posts/2017-02-07-oneirontology-semiotics-karma-and-moral-consequentialism.html

If there is a person out there with this kind of fear, a fear of being under total and utter control of forces they are powerless to, I am genuinely saddened by the thought of their mental state. I can't imagine what it must be like to believe that everything they do is for naught because there is an almighty force constantly working against them in order to render any action they take pointless.

And to think it could all be brought under control by dedicating oneself to scientific studies that allow them to pose their own questions and find their own answers. The fear could be undone by providing the individual with stimulus that allows them to see that, through work and determination, they can find truth that no one can steal from them.

>everything they do is for naught because there is an almighty force constantly working against them in order to render any action they take pointless
Doesn't that mean they are among the most important people in existence?

I mean, if there really are almighty forces beyond human comprehension, and they have to put forth a full-time effort to frustrate the actions of that one person, they've got to be something special.

Oh, that's fucking nothing.

brettsgambit.yolasite.com/resources/Works of Brett Nortje for submission.pdf
Behold, the Necronomicon.

plz enlighten, twat iz gangstalking?

Not for the easily triggered or anyone with a soul.

That is their belief. It's an extreme case of egocentricity.

Fatctivism aside. I think the tattoo came out pretty nice.

You'd think it'd make them happy.

>fake feminist shill

Pozfags make up a tiny fraction of the gay population but get overwhelmingly cited by conservitards as the 'typical gay mentality'.

That being said. yeah. They're all out of their fucking minds and need to be rounded up Even at their relatively small numbers they create a massive danger to public health. I'd suggest state execution but they clearly already dont give a fuck about dying. So maybe involuntary drug testing?

public executions

>involuntary drug testing
That may not be a bad idea. I'd also like to see some cognitive testing done on people that are offended by common sense.