Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

shit copypasta bait

Nice bait m8, kill yourself

The fuck is this b8

Kys

Bait thread aside...

This genderfluid shit is really the step too far for me. You're a guy who wants to take it up the ass and dress like a girl? What the fuck ever. Want to chop your dick off and call yourself Susan? Fine who gives a shit. You want to play football with the boys and have a short haircut? Sure, go have fun, but don't come crying to me when some guy demolishes you.

But this genderfluid shit. That's where I draw the line. You want to make the claim that gender=/=sex, fine. Gender is just made up shit in our heads anyways. Your body doesn't know what it means to be a "man" or a "woman" anyways. It just reads the DNA, and produces proteins.

BUT MOTHER FUCK I AM NOT GOING TO READJUST WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE IN MY HEAD EVERY DAY DEPENDING ON YOUR FUCKING MOODS.

OMG! its on a shitty picture made by morons on the internet so it MUST be true! thats it guys genderfluid is real! the picture even says so!

Fixed that for ya

>trap
>dude
>grill
>faggot
gee the only genderfluid in that pic is packed in the far right's rectum

you know its all supposed to be the same person right?

so the power of gender-fluid lets one grow their hair to twice its length apparently

The only Genderfluid I believe in is the stuff you choke on after you finish sucking my dick.

Underrated post

Can i suck your dick?

> picture promotes stereotypes of each gender identity
> is a snowflake
Pick one.

>tumblr
gtfo

Genderfluid is real guyz , just like agefluid.

It starts off pretty alright, but the close of the post feels rushed and there is an air of deliberate effort throughout the piece.

It's not bad as far as bait goes, but the composition could use greater subtlety in its style and denouement. The picture is fine, though it might be more convincing to spend a half-day gathering cringefolk pics and cycling them at random.

I'll give it a B-, but you're close to a C+ with that hurried finish.

Gender fluid is not a real. It's a mental illness. Get help. Seriously.

left to right:
>fuckboy
>fuckboy
>fuckboy
>fuckboy