Are their any other stunningly red pilled prophetic type movies?

Are their any other stunningly red pilled prophetic type movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23558353
verywell.com/why-do-black-women-have-more-pregnancy-losses-2371724
youtube.com/watch?v=PyBWh34UFQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> red pilled
> muh evil brexit britain
> dude wise weed man
> rich people evil obviously
> literal cuck protag raising other man's sperm sculpture
> last human hope is african like adam and eve lmao

The Business, starring Danny Dyer.

Allow me a moment here. It's the only gangster film I've ever seen that captures the incompetence, stupidity and bullshit that those sort of people get up to. None of them are particularly clever. They are put down by the authorities pretty quickly. The money and cocaine gets to them almost immediately. None of the women are supermodels, they're all really rough and nasty.

Watch it.

> muh evil brexit britain

seemed pretty nice for non immigrants. imagine africa with no more children.

> rich people evil obviously

No shit sherlock, show me a good rich person. cmon then i'm waiting.

> last human hope is african like adam and eve lmao

Do you deny the fertility of africans? This isn't even a debate, your just an ignorant bigot.

> redpilled
> gets incredibly triggered
> dude are you kidding me rich people are just evil this isnt a debate your [sic] an ignorant bigot!

Top kek

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23558353

verywell.com/why-do-black-women-have-more-pregnancy-losses-2371724

Really propagates those action potentials

Check out revolver.

It is literally a film about being red pilled. Once you watch it you will be so red pilled you will know that there isn't even a world to be red pilled away from and another toward.

Watched it. It's shit.

There is no red pill. Only 2 blue pills.

There were other children. You can hear children laughing inside the boat.

>red pilled

>dude black bucks are incredibly fertile that's why my wife is knocked up lmao
what did he mean by this?

My teacher worked on that film

.... Good meme

This is the true pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyBWh34UFQI

Bill gates seems like a pretty nice guy

I'm still waiting for one of you to show me a good rich person.

now this is interesting as it eludes that black people either fuck like mindless souless monkeys 24/7 and somehow living in almost a stone age society are able to maintain ludicrous replacement ratios, or that perhaps to critically think this through, Blacks in america are very white washed typically (%10-%30).

Mixed race people are weaker and more sickly, they are more prone to miscarriages as well.

I was raised much poorer than i am now and most people were lazy, bitter and stupid, but obviously blamed that on whatever they could.

When i went to uni at 20 i met richer people and since then stuck with them, they work harder and are just more considerate and chill

listen i don't think you understand what being rich truly means.

it means you don't fly on poor peoples planes.
it means you will never have to work again.
it means you will have slaves or surfs.
You will most likely have a small standing army of mercenaries.
Your probable tied into about 3 secret societies trying to kill off the plebs.

Being in the 1% is being rich, being a regular chump in some 1st world country waiting to be enriched...well thats not wealth, its the illusion of it.

Going to a university doesn't mean your rich it means your middle class.

FYI most people who are middle class are fucking morons as well you just choose to think they are smart.

Get a load of this guy.

To be rich does not mean you need to be obscenely rich in the way that you describe.

So you've just set an arbitrary level of rich beyond most people's understanding. One of my friends to this day from uni had a dad who at one stage was a managing partner at goldman sachs and is himself in the city now. Id say thats pretty rich and his whole family were beyond kind. I dont live near them now but know whenever i go near there rhey make huge efforts to meet up and hang out, despite me being awful at being so involved in return.

They're called serfs, not surfs.

Haha cowabunga, dude :^)

Lay off the glue you fucking nigger

I'm sorry you don't like to identify as poor.

being rich is spending 20 million dollars happily for your gated apartment building in new york just so you never have to have a normie interact with you again.

> rich people are shit
> if you're not shit then you arent rich enough to count

Somehow this is an argument someone consciously employs

Nah he's a cunt

Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told

So an african man could probably do the same with $20,000, is he rich then or not? If not well the american wont be rich relative to other rich people in the same way, or rich to people in the future. So it has to be a relative judgement and one you have just made a mess of placing.

You fucking peasants realize there are entire industries around fulfilling the rich's consumerist desires.

They don't want a car. They want a luxury super car.

They don't want a home, They want a luxury mansion 300 feet in the air.

They don't want a boat, they want a yatch that can park another boat inside its own garage.

Basically look into any industry and eventually you will find out that there is a small niche section 100% designed around multi-millionaires.

if you have under 1 million dollars your poor. you will never live the jet set lifestyle of the rich and famous.

Well of course there are people that rich.

but to say someone that owns a 1.5 mil dollar house in some community isn't 'rich' is just stupid

Ooooo they may not have mercenaries at their beck and call or be apart of secret societies but that doesn't mean they aren't rich

>beck and call

It's beckon call, retard

The word for male fertility is virility dude.
Think before you shitpost.

And the people i knew from uni had easily that amount in their families and were nicer than the people i knew at school growing up and their parents.

Of course YOU would know these terms.

How's Jamal Jr doing?

Fertility applies to men as well according to wiki

I suggest you watch some documentary on south africa (jordan in particular).

in particular what happens to buildings that are unguarded and how middle class people live in literally gated communities guarded by machine guns.

protip when you find out how many years it takes an elevator shaft to fill up with shit and garbage before they roll onto a new building you have become red pilled.

we're you in one of the top ivy leagues in world?

Not US but equivalent in the uk yes

i think it might have actually been Johannesburg where these ghouls popped up.

They literally hire squads of mercs to clear these people out floor by floor sleeper cell style.