Hey Sup Forums, we got a roll game. I'm 18, senior in high school. I'm ready to give up on life...

Hey Sup Forums, we got a roll game. I'm 18, senior in high school. I'm ready to give up on life. Either be sent to a mental hospital or jail and just rot away. Check 81611 news in the next few days. If someone gets trips within the next hour, I will OD on Oxycodone. If someone gets dubs, I will stab up my school. I would shoot but my parents got a gunsafe. Knife has a 7" blade, Bowie Knife that my dad uses for cooking on his grill for some faggy reason. Roll away fags, I want to die.
Pic unrelated, it's my cat. Only reason I'm not already dead.

Kill your cat and take pics.

You're still young and things can change for you. If you're in your thirties and it's still the same, then kill yourself. But stay alive for the sake of the cat.

newfag detector is off the charts

18 and you've had no control over your life so far. It can be really hard to see it when you're in that spot, I personally know, but it's actually possible to make your life better, one you'll enjoy and look forward to being alive for. Depression is a nasty thing, it literally poisons your mind and changes the way you think and feel about stuff. It might feel like you have set opinions about stuff, like what matters ect. but the more you get older and grow as a person, those things change. Hang in there and don't give in yet. Worst case to help you short term, let your parents know and get on some anti-depressants. Telling you, it's about more than what you think you know about the world and life, depression literally changes the way you're able to think and everything seems hopeless. You don't have to figure it out alone. If you need help, get it

Rolling for dubs

Roll

>stab up my school
Sounds fucking legendary
Rolling

Hey any one can please for help in try identify the raptor?

WINRAR

Gotcha!

That is Dave. He is great at parties.

cya on the news OP

There we go kid

Stabby, stabby, OP. 99 two times.88 once.

OP tell us where your from so it's easier to find it for us.

roll

81611 ZIP code. That's all.

you all are not

yaint

roll

Rolling for trips, let's get 'em

When trips is worst option but dubs is life

almost checked so close

witness my trips

trips get

OwO

What's this?

reroll

schleep

Give us some sort of calling card so we know it's the right school stabber. Like, wear a viking helm and wield an offhand dildo when you do it.
Dubs will it

yaint

rolling for this

I'll make sure my last words are SHADILAY KEK BE PRAISED, you fags. You think someone who browses Sup Forums daily would go out any other way?

Wish i had a tv and xbox. Only thing i got is a phone. But your life is so terrible you fucking coward. Go stab as many ppl as you can, when the cops come run at them with the knife. Theirs the end to you doushy, non-existent suffering.

More pictures of your cat please user!

praise allah

Seconded

very honorable indeed

How much Oxycodone will you be taking?

I will. Dubs has been rolled too many times to let down Sup Forums.

>things can change for you
mmmm naa he's going on a sex offender registry. i can only assume he touched a little boy but child sex offences are the only thing that get you killed inside jail and out. Frankly i dun understand why OP wouldn't just run away and live off the grid. I mean it's just but camping for the rest of your short life sounds pretty decent.

finna bottom text

Kek

Looks like none so far

Somewhere around 3000 mg if someone manages to roll trips.

May the gods be with you friend.

let's change that

lmao

Rollin' for a good ol' school stabbing.

its not a school shooting so it is cool

if someone gets quads will you get crack open the safe?

a

mega faggot

yaint

Exactly my point. If I just shank a few fucks then I'll be fine, right?

roll

trips

how long do you think this could take?

somewhat

s

Getting stabbed is a pretty grisly way to go...

Next few days. Probably tomorrow. Victims will definitely include a fat black female teacher. She's a fucking bitch.

Re-rollin for a school stabbing. let's make it happen.

come on trips get

siding with this user for another one

Get as many women as possible, women are fucking poison

agree

Praise Kek

Faggots, school stabbing is already confirmed. Dubs were confirmed a while ago.

you all are not

Y'all ain't

Yaint

I am
I'm thou'mst
Th'I'm'st

what are trips and dubs?

consecs, nice

fucking normalfag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's like word math

Since there's been multiple dubs, will you use multiple knives?

Killing yourself just before you get out into the adult world - brilliant fucking idea.

tru

roll

Nice dubs. Sadly, no. I may use a secondary pocket knife since the Bowie is made for grilling, not killing. The secondary has a 4" blade. I just learned the Bowie is made of cast iron, so very brittle. Hopefully it'll work for a while.

dubble dub

op dubs himself

That moment when you realize how many people want to see user die

check quads

Holy shit, this thread has so many dubs. Kek be praised. Someone really wants me to stab a school.

roll

rolls

r

heck

no u

TRIPS

roll