Be My Cat: A Film for Anne (2015)

>A young man in Romania goes to shocking extremes to convince Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway to star in his film.
imdb.com/title/tt3176980/
youtu.be/e3J9fNrKE6U

Anybody seen this? It looks like Romanian Mr. Plinkett

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm5936328/?ref_=tt_ov_wr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks like a shittier, fake version of that crazed obese Bjork fan who shot himself in the mouth.

1st of all I'm Romanian and there is nothing wrong with Romania, it's a perfect and beautiful country and the scenery is nothing like in America or whatever, Romania is full of amazing gymnasts and stunning views, spectacular food, and not ONE overweight person, everyone there is decent. In Romania everything is special, and once your'e there you won't want to leave, trust me.

take it easy buddy. I'm from Europe. No one insulted Romania.

Okay I get it but the video is not very good, it's making fun of Romania first of all. Anyone can see that.

looks like shit

Romania, like the rest of the Balkans has a steady population decline. Those who were born there want to leave. You could use some of those Syrian refugees to help your pending labor shortage and unsustainable pension and social benefit system.

>but the video is not very good, it's making fun of Romania first of all.
No it's not. The filmmaker is Romanian imdb.com/name/nm5936328/?ref_=tt_ov_wr

You're seriously defensive for someone living in such a "great' country. Romania is an eastern European shit hole and you know it.

You all want to troll, but Romania is a beautiful and great country. You watch videos saying bad things about my country and no one is perfect. Everyone has problems, but Romania is beautiful and our people are amazing as well.

Shut up filthy gypsie

This shit made me laugh so fucking hard

I will give you 2 pairs of american blue jeans and one adidas track suit for 2 of your romanian women, you will be the king of your apartment bloc

Fuck off, gypsy.

And second of all?

I not post Romania but country very beautiful like milk. Delicious meats cooked on grills Views from high mountains very nice.

Eastern Europeans are stupid if they think non internet America thinks bad of them

>please understand

is this your average Sup Forums poster?

Romanian is shit and so are its people.
all he needed to do was get enough money.

never forget

>I saw you in Dark Knight Rises
Sup Forums confirmed