Went to see it tonight and I had a great time. Good jokes and some great visuals...

Went to see it tonight and I had a great time. Good jokes and some great visuals. Feels weird to say it but the lowpoints were the cameos from the original cast. 8/10

Kinda made me sad knowing how many people won't ever give it a fair chance, and will recycle any stock arguments they have on hand about why it's bad that they just heard on here or from some RANT reaction video on youtube.

It made me laugh and I had fun watching it and that's all it had to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h-fX-anQrzc
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1436313885161/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

Sigourney's cameo was worth the wait through the credits, everybody in the room I was in fucking lost their shit when she showed up.

> 0.01 dollars has been deposited into your account

Keep up the good work shill

If you saw the last 100 posts you've made on Sup Forums all compiled together, would you see yourself, or just a string of memes? Would it even look like a person wrote them, or a bot?

>look at me guys I'm baiting you but not realllly :^))))

>ywn get Kate McKinnon wetter than a Seattle winter by pulling her hair and nibbling on her ear

youtu.be/h-fX-anQrzc

>that gasp face
Thanks for the hard dick, user

Sorry you had to see an opinion you disagreed with in your hugbox

I agree, and the main reason I've even been following this shit is because it kind of bugs me that people are being so passionately involved in hating what was a 6/10 - 7/10 blockbuster flick.

Just seems like a bandwagon. Especially when a lot of their points just seem weirdly out of place. Like the obsession with the fart joke, or claiming that the characters don't have personalities or motivations or whatever.

I have no problem with people hating the movie, obviously I'm not insane, they can think what they want, but I hate how disingenuous many of the complaints are.
The movie is far from perfect but the obsession over the fart joke, leading people to call it a toilet humour film, or say the fart joke went on forever... get a fucking grip it was one gag in a film FULL of gags. Maybe you hated all the gags, fine, but the obsession over just one joke, jesus christ.

I have a 9-year old niece and Ghostbusters is the only "girl power" movie out there. She hasn't expressed much interest in the franchise before this year even though i showed her the part with Stay Puff in GB 1 & 2. She was as uninterested in Supergirl and Wonder Woman as everybody else was and I'm more dissapointed in Hollywood than i am at internet man-babbys. They didn't deliver for girls this summer. All we have is this half assed remake and it's sad.

Hi Mike.

I agree with OP.

Ghostbusters is my favorite movie of 2016.

I recommend my fellow 4channers go see this in theaters today! Tickets are available via Fandango.com . Reserve your seats before they're gone!

>boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1436313885161/
>i'm a redditor
LMAO

Just got a pair of tickets! They're almost gone at my theater!

Thanks for the reminder Anonymous!

Ghostbusters was the funniest movie in the last 10 years. Completely refreshing, holds your attention, and the visuals were jaw dropping yet never forgets its human scale. And if anyone thinks I'm a shill, rest assured no one at Warner Brothers paid me to post this.

At least OP is talking about movies. You're just a memeing fuck with no originality.
I hated the movie but fuck, just one thread where people talked about what they liked and disliked would be good.
Maybe in 5 years.

Should I take my daughter to see this movie? She's young, but I heard Ghostbusters is great fun for kids of all ages.

> You're just a memeing fuck with no originality.
You sound like those mouth-breathers who hate TFA and defend the Star Wars prequels.

I just hope general audiences finally learn what's best for them and stop watching this kind of garbage

this is you right now

The New York Times thinks you should get over yourself, friend!

Get yourself a ticket, this one allows singles!

The Room of 2016, everyone.
>your proton packs are tearing the ghosts apart!

First there was City Lights
Then... Duck Soup
Then... Airplane!
and now Ghostbusters!

I liked TFA and think the Star Wars prequels are shit.
I don't know what your odd strawman was supposed to prove, if anything.

Dude every fucking thread has had people saying what they hated about this in excruciating detail.

I'm tired of you fuckers whining "there isn't any real discussion" when there is every single day and you just ignore it or don't like the opinions of those people who are being specific.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to wait till the movie goes to landfill? He just dig one up for free!

I want to see her naked

the short haired Abo is hotter

you into bestiality or something you sick fuck

Such a boner and no place to fap right now. Fuck.

She's cute when she's aroused.

MUH DICK!

Firstly thanks for finding that. Second, thanks a lot dickhead, I'm 2 weeks into nofap and I did not need that right now.

I honestly think it was a decent movie for a slapstick comedy

Unfortunately, as with all classic franchise reboots, it suffers from original formula bias, and is subjected to bashing unless it's exceptionally good.

I dont doubt you.

But I'm still boycotting this film because SJWs crucified James Rolfe and Roeper for giving an honest opinion that had nothing to do with women.

And calling people manbabies simply because of nostalgia pisses me off even further. I hope it doesnt turn a profit. Or make a sequel

K....dont keep me posted.

what the fuck