The United States nukes your town/city. How does your cunt react? How do you react?

The United States nukes your town/city. How does your cunt react? How do you react?

Outragedly.
I die.

Imagine you were on vacation when your city was nuked, how would you feel

Pretty pissed, I guess

>How does your cunt react?
Pic related
>How do you react?
Dead can't react to something

I'd be dead, why the fuck would i even care? I'd hunt you for the rest of your life for making this thread.

haunt*

reconstruct things broken

>melbourne

yeah people have been waiting for this desu

Save up bottle caps and level up my intelligence and strength in S.P.E.C.I.A.L and take the Here and Now perk.

it depends, if I'm in the hypocenter I'd die, if I'm between 2 and 3km away from the hypocenter I'd die some months after, if I'm far away from that I would be thankful for survive

>How does your cunt react?
politicians would take everything they can and then proceed to abandon the city, we would depend on the solidarity of others

I live in tijuana so I don't worry about that, if they nuke my city they nuke California as well

>2 and 3km away from the hypocenter I'd die some months after
>what is the wave of thermal radiation
You'd suffer burns assuming the bomb is around the same is the size of the one used on Hiroshima. Anything 50 kt or higher and you're fucked. If it's a thermonuclear (hydrogen) weapon you sure as fuck better not be within 10-20 miles of hypocenter or your ass is toast.

yeah but at 3 km from the hypocenter (and if I'm not outside at that moment ofc) I would have more chances to survive, even if I get burned or hit by the expansive way, but you're right, I'm assuming things according to the bombs used in Japan when the modern ones are more powerful, I would probably die, no matter if burned, hit, or by cancer caused by radiation

expansive wave*

>literally makes no difference here

>expansive wave
Keep in mind that there are several different waves. One is the shock wave from the explosion itself, another is the sound wave that can break windows and make people deaf, and another is the feared thermal radiation wave, which is unique to nuclear weapons, whereas the shock wave and sound wave aren't.

Prague is dead so there is nobody left to react.

Nuke them back and force them to capitulate

Pretending to be friendly and approaching, wait until the partner relies on trade relations with them and waits carelessly, and pierces the blade as if to gouge from the side.
Until a definitive chance comes, we will continue to keep our best friend and we will never question him.

call mr. Putin
if he cares
but we also have a shittons of uran and can make a nuke