ITT: we post cringey photos from before we were legal

ITT: we post cringey photos from before we were legal.

>dunno when I drew this, I'm 100% sure tho I was still in middleschool.

Oh common, someone, tap into an old photobucket, or backed up hard-drive.

I'm digging thru some shit lol might take a while

I got plenty of GIFs myself.. oh god its top-shelf stuff. too bad they are all like 5mb and im too lazy to make em smaller.

but here's a picture of... god knows what the fuck I was doing.

thats pretty dope

Alright I found something

Drew this in maybe 6th-7th grade?

ah I got one.

when you're 10, and edgy as fuck. an discover the local photo-editing software on your stock PC.

kek, I had a friend who would draw niggers back in like the 5th grade. and they where the funniest shit ever. like this image you posted... shieeet. wonder if he could still draw em that way, id love a roll down memory lane. lmao

Damn dude

LMFAO, I never drew nigs but I loved drawing ugly people. Like, badass ugly people. Sometimes hideous. Idk why

shits funny doe. I drew lots of girls... at least I know for sure I wasn't a gay 10-15 year old.

now days these fucking cringey ass furry faggots. god damn my ex girlfriends little bro was like 12 and was a hard core furry fag. and if he doesn't end up a raging homo by time he's 16, hes gonna look back at 18+ and think he was such a cringey ass fucker.. seriously, parents need to tell kids to stop doing cringey shit.

Dude.. holy shit you just made me remember something

Like back in 4th-5th grade I drew bart simpson taking a shower. Like I even drew his dick and balls and shit.... fuckkkkkkkkkk

I'm not gay though that's for sure lmao

nah that ain't gay, I drew lots of dick and balls and boobs all the way up until highschool. I made a massive dick in a science text book, starting at the cover, and the shaft covering every single page... front to back, the whole book.

shit I wish I had just stolen that book.. that shit was a work of art and dedication. took me like a week to finish.

LMFAOOOOOOO dudee

I mean obviously drawing dicks aint gay, I probably drew at least 300 dicks throughout my school time on random books and notebooks and shit cause dicks are funny, but I remember actually putting detail on this bart simpson dick and shit, I was actually trying to make a piece of art... I remember showing my mom, shittt

you should've taken that book dude, could've shown it to your kids

fuck I know.. my freshmen year of highschool. I was a major spaz. I Drew a lot, and actually got KNOWN in my school, to the point TEACHERS knew my name, for my very detailed, and well placed dick art work...

you know those little bullshit projects teachers used, it was like a sheet of glass, with a lightbulb under it?

I drew the best, dick with eyeballs I've ever drawn in my whole life, on the glass of one of those. like 2 days later the teacher used it and turned it on, and BAM. I was asleep when she did. as per usual.. and I wake up to the whole class laughing their asses off, and the teacher going "John! JOHN! I know this was you!" I kept my head down, smiling my ass off, and sucked it up for a second and went "how was it me? I was sleeping.."

shieet. I gotta draw more dicks as an adult now...

Shit my nigga you talking about the projector? lmfaooo. Shit sounds golden. The funniest shit that ever happened at school was this chick with aspergers sharting her pants and that was SENIOR YEAR, lame school

Been thinking of just drawing dicks on sticky notes and just placing them in random places

yeah, but my school was kinda behind the times, and was one of those old ones from like the 80s lmao.

Man I wish I had saved a gif from earlier, someone posted, or a guy who was doing "IRL" trolling, by spray painting a brick wall, and the owner would paint over it. and then he started just spraying the word red, and the owner would paint over it.. and he kept moving it around. shit was funny, I could get into that...

Can't tell if samefagging or not. Either way, this is the most ridiculous back and forth I've ever fucking seen.

"LMFAOROFLOL I USED TO DRAW SUPER DETAILED DICKS LIKE, EVERY DAY IN HIGHSCHOOL. SUPER SERIOUS PIECES OF ART AND SHIT DAWG, BUT I KNOW I'M DEFINITELY NOT GAY. JUST LOVE DRAWING DETAILED DICKS EVERY DAY. SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT NOW. NOT GAY."

you bumped a thread that was probably gonna die any minute.

congrats, you're apart of the problem you're bitching about now.

i can tell you didn't have friends growing up

So did you, you hypocritical faggot. Your point is mute, and you look like a fucking idiot.

Nah, I was relatively popular in high-school. Still am, somewhat, just didn't get popular by looking like a fucking idiotic faggot; drawing a dick that spans an entire school book. Which is most likely over 100 pages. Takes dedication..very gay dedication.

>
So did you, you hypocritical faggot. Your point is mute, and you look like a fucking idiot

OP can't bump his own thread fag-lord. god damn you're new. lemme guess, you're still in highschool..

What the fuck happened to this site,

People stopped posting OC. bitch about when OC is posted. everyone who wanted to see any relevant new content fucked off over to reddit.

/r/gonewild ftw

Any one know or knows and help identify this Raptor?

This thread isn't working cause you actually started with a pretty good drawing tbqh

I don't think so. an I'm the one who drew it..