So I have sex with a hooker off of Backpage and I wore a condom but I ate her pussy and asshole. So now I'm worried...

So I have sex with a hooker off of Backpage and I wore a condom but I ate her pussy and asshole. So now I'm worried. Do you think I've caught anything? Looking back now I'm in the middle of her routine. I was overcome with lack of sexual contact.

>I ate her pussy and asshole.
Why the hell would you do that with any hooker, much less one off backpage?

It's been a very long time since I've been with a woman. I was so horny and so very excited I wanted to experience it all. But now I'm really worried.

Another pic of her.

Well, if she didn't tell you up front she had a bug there are failure to disclose laws. Problem there is some bugs take time before they show up on a test. If she made you use a rubber chances are she does that with all her johns and you should be in pretty good shape. Keep her contact handy and get tested.
Godspeed, user.

more please

I hope you do user thats what you get for fucking that thot

>So I have sex with a hooker off of Backpage...I ate her pussy and asshole.

I swear to all gods, men can be so damned stupid with women. I hope you have some serious manky, putrid and smelly STD on your face.

>Tattoo.

I hope she gave you hate Hepatitis C.

Probably might get some dancing dandruff

She told me condoms were a must but she made me pay an extra 25 bucks for her to talk in a little girl voice. So apparently she has morals or some shit. But I'm worried since I've had my face in her most private and fucked places.

>she made me pay an extra 25 bucks for her to talk in a little girl voice.

I like the cut of your jib user. Will try that.

I agree. This is good info user. Hope you don't have aids

>most private
>hooker
WTF?

Not sure what you're talking about but she could sound like a 10 year old. Any idea how slow I had to go?

Your fucked

Worst case scenario is herpes.

Not the end of the world.

One of my favorite hookers sounds like a little girl. Not that hot though. She can also suck her own toes while I fuck her. You take what you can get I guess.

>suck her own toes while i fuck
How did this conversation come up?
>middle of slammin "hey user watch this"

Where exactly do you find these hookers?

My problem is, I don't live in a big city - there are two consistently showing ads in my area, and I'm not paying to fuck land whales. When a skinny girl advertises, I assume LEA or hoax.

Any 1 please here try and to identify the raptor?

always google the phone number off bp and do your research. Half of them are stings. From there its trail and error.

How much did it cost total? What did the ass taste like? How long did it last?

I thought we were talking about hookers?

Is a snell I believe so. But I may be wrong.... God bless

This

How much for hooker herpes?

$200 one hour I spent probably 30 minutes eating her ass 15 minutes eating her pussy 5 minutes fucking and 10 minutes talking beforehand.

maybe im trying to figure out how to get a hooker to do this for me.... i mean we are still talking about hookers nig

And her ass tasted strong but I enjoyed it.

It's a hooker. You tell the bitch what to do. Never ask. They are used to their pimps slapping and raping them. That's what they respect. You show any weakness they will get hard and make you out a bitch.

No bad. TBH I'd have probably licked the pooper to. It's been about a year since I got any. Did you go to her place? Would you do it again?

And you most likely are fine. Hookers are safer than non hookers these days. Most women I've been with including one night stands always throw away the rubber when I bring it out. Hookers are cleaner

But friend the are intimidating to me. I've tried twice to get a hooker I've wound up with them getting money and me no sex.

dude what the fuck

I met her at an OK hotel.

Don't sweat it. Sometimes takes a while to find a good one. My advice: move out of your po dunk town. Small towns suck. There is absolutely nothing good about them for young single men.

Get to a decent city and bang better hookers. You can do it amigo. I lived in Japan for six years for that very reason. Best hookers in the world. They eat ass better than Hitler fixed Joos.

They ask for the money and get a phone call about family emergency. She very pretty redhead. I give her a little extra to help out. I'm going to fuck her one day.

>I give her a little extra to help out. I'm going to fuck her one day.

oh dear.....

wow man thats max beta no sex no money fuck

That's just... Wow

dude, your never going to get any from her
here what you do if you want to though
>call her up
>meet at hotel
>cholroform rag
>passed out win
>

You should be worried; she kinda looks like a junkie.

Fucking kek!

100 percent of backpage whores are junkies. God bless heroin.

If you get any disease it servers you right for paying a hooker instead of trying to have a girlfriend. I mean it ain't that hard.

The only difference between a hooker and a girlfriend is that a hooker is cheaper and wastes less of your time.

Well he probably won't have time to waste if he's dying huh

$0 in on my girlfriend and fuck how ever i want whenever i want

the chances of you catching something is small, though not negligible.

think about it this way right, if you pick up a girl at a bar, you'd be more likely to be willing to eat her pussy and asshole, when in fact many girls, especially on the bar scene, has fucked tens if not hundreds of guys, not much cleaner than a hooker.

that said you should get tested for STDs in about a week or so.

If she is hot then you are very lucky friend. The only cheap bitches I can find are fat.