Feels thread:

>Be 16, meet handsome shy guy a year older than me
>6'5", dark circles under his eyes, kind and quiet
>Start talking with him, one of the nicest guys I've met
>Helps me with chemistry homework
>Hit it off so fucking well, burning crush on him
>Commence relationship with him, fall in puppy love, highschool sweetheart
>Learn he is depressed as fuck, decide to carry on with relationship
>Spend time with him, teaches me about CS:GO, PC builds, lets me play Goat Simulator on his computer for hours, downloads games just to watch me smile and giggle
>Find out his dad had an aneurism and became paralyzed, never had a good relationship with him
>Mom detached and spoils his psychopath delinquent sister, always ignored by family
>Relationship keeps going pretty well
>Lose virginities to one another, always gentle with me and patient
>Gives me mindblowing orgasms, crying while cumming on his cock cause I love him so fucking much
>His depression progresses, he begins to lose interest in everything, no more biking, longboarding, disc golf, failing classes at school
>Spend hours every week comforting him, a year passes like this, he is super sensitive and progressively getting worse
>Develop motherly feelings for him, taking care of him any way I can
>He used to have a great circle of friends, be active, but becomes a recluse and loses interest in everything
>I try to get him outside, get him counseling, get him on antidepressants
>All he does is smoke weed and sleep, playing H1Z1 and CS:GO all night
>One night he thinks he hears a UFO outside, he gets more paranoia, thoughts of suicide, calls me uncontrollably crying, wanting to come to my house and sleep, I agree
>Does too much LSD one night, freaks the fuck out, calls me panicking, doesn't know where he is and I have to help him out of his bad trip
>Tell him I'm here to protect him, help him stop freaking out

Cont'd:>After this, he completely loses grasp of what is happening in life permanently, depressed, no job, delusional, I watch him spiral into someone I don't know
>Wants to seppuku, I talk him out of it
>Some good times together, still fucking sometimes, he never leaves the house, I buy his groceries and pay for his counseling, watch him down bottles of liquor and starve himself
>I can’t do it anymore, break up with him after 3 years
>He goes nuts, shoplifts food from a grocery store, running around outside yelling and screaming, vomits up all the food he stole
>He spams my phone with hundreds of messages
>A week goes by of him binging and purging, his mental state declines, loses tons of weight
>Calls me crying his eyes out weekly, messaging me talking about suicide and how his life is pointless
>He gets diagnosed with schizophrenia shortly after, taking antipsychotics now, he doesn’t have a home, got kicked out of both his parents houses
>Months after we broke up, he is telling me he still loves me and I was his only happiness

He is admitting himself into the hospital tomorrow, he is on suicide watch. I honestly don’t think I can help him anymore, Sup Forums. He was so amazing, he understood me in the beginning, but his old ego was totally aborted. It is so fucking weird watching someone spiral into abstract delusions and question reality along with them. He kept experiencing synchronicities and odd connections between everything. He sincerely thinks I’m some sort of goddess and I’m the only one who can comfort him. He is obsessed with me. I broke up with him and told him that if he was stable and working by 11/27/2017 then I would date him again but I don’t think he will make it until then, and if he does, I won’t even know who he is anymore. It almost feels like, unless medicine advances so much in our lifetime, he will live a life of pain and fear. It is almost like if he really does an hero, he will be in a better place.

What do?

>My dog just died
>The hospital literally just called

Yeah.

Im so sorry i hope you feel better

That is terrible, but at least your doggo lived a good life with you

I don't really feel anything.

She did. She was a rescue and we had her for about half her life. She lived a good life with us, but she died alone in a place she hated.

Tbh it was pretty cruel of you to set him a target date to get his life sorted but make it a date that doesn't exist.

The dude's probably to out of his mind to even register that there aren't 27 months in a year.

It's not that I didn't love her. I don't know why I don't feel anything. I loved her a lot, actually.

Kek, yep, amerifag way of writing dates. Maybe you're onto something.

Maybe it hasn't registered yet, sometimes grief takes a bit. You'll probably feel it when you have to give away her half eaten bag of food or when she doesn't greet you at the door when you come home.

Sadly i feel like thats gonna be me in the future literally im starting to fail my classes cuz of 0 friends and starting to lose interest in things,start to develop extreme anxiety alonh with a bit of depression.

The best thing I can say is to get help. Start with counseling, especially if you have healthcare or have access to it.

This.
I had to give up my dogs against my will. Had them for nine years up until that point. Saw them taken away in the back of a strangers car in an attempt not to have them put into a shelter. I'll never forget the looks on their faces when that car drove away.
Life all shat on me during that time frame.

Yea that was me last year, failed 3/10 of my classes in 2016 was drinking prob 4 nights a week min and high all the time. Luckily my standing academically was able to suspend itself due to previous years of good work ethic.

So with that said, my lifestyle has been improving recently but due to discipline and attempts at keeping an objective mindset toward inputs and outputs of life decisions.

My only advice is go talk to someone, maybe a professor you liked but no longer have a class with anymore and just have a conversation with them. This will likely lead to a full fucking breakdown on your end. That's alright though it will feel great to be heard and also hear yourself.

>glhf

>implying is female
>didn't post tits

what the fuck happened to this place?

This IS a feels thread

I was wondering when someone would ask

Yes it is, what's your point?

Gf broke up with me 2 days ago,we don't talk since.
Worst thing she is my classmate at college and i have to see her everyday, fuck

I dont feel happy in mundane existance. I hate that i dont chamge even though i can. Im just tired of being me guys.

are u me?

Welcome to life. Get good, get used to it, or live in misery.

are you German?

I feel like everyone feels that way to a degree. But i also think its comepletly by choice.

Im not going to be miserable my whole life and im not going to stay in the same boat ethier. I just have to wait. Im going to go after my dreams when i can. I cant yet though.

Not at all.

I'm so sorry for you, I hope it turns out good, and he comes back to the world.

Is any one here to help please try for identify this raptor?

how do I love myself

Ok. The
>we don't talk since
part sounded like a German talking English but I suppose you could either have another language as your first or just be an illiterate shitlord

You are right,english is not my native language

>still no tits or gtfo

what the fucking fuck is going on

Fuck it, story time because I'm fucking miserable. I'm on my phone so forgive grammar and auto correct errors.

>be about 3 years ago
>sophomore at uni, and things are going alright
>just got out of a year long relationship and was recovering from that
>meet 10/10 girl in mess hall for a brief moment
>short hair, huge tits, nice ass, perfect figure
>exchange a word after we both realize a lack of milk to go with cereal
>part ways
>friend says I should've gotten her number, but I justify that I'm not a home wrecker, as she was already sitting with some dudes
>don't think much of it
>some days pass
>she's sitting with some dudes I know
>decide I'll get her name at the very least
>find out her name is Deb
>brief conversation ensues but I leave because I have to go be responsible

Ima get my computer and continue if anyone is interested.

then your English is undoubtedly better than my whateverthefuckyournativelanguageis

the sentence you were looking for is (even keeping it informal and internet speak)
>Gf broke up with me 2 days ago,we HAVEN'T talkED since.

good luck my friend. no offence intended

Gimme moar

Thank you user

did someone just help someone else?

What the fucking fuck happened

;_; he told me he would take back all the times we had sex just to hold my hand one last time.

I started talking to this girl on discord a few weeks ago. She's a couple years older than me, she's married and has 3 kids. She's really sweet, funny, caring. She seems like a really good person. She says she loves her husband (I can tell she does because she has cute nicknames for him) but she says she isn't attracted to him physically anymore. She says sex is more for him than it is for her... but he's still a great father and and really cares for his family

I can tell she's really into me and I'm into her too. She goes out a lot to "shop" but I can tell she's just doing it for some alone time to talk to me without having her kids and husband around. She lives across the country from me so meeting up is not possible. She's already emotionally cheating...

This just makes me depressed and makes me reconsider getting married some day. To think that my wife can lose all attraction for me and only keep me around because I'm a "good man" for her and her kids. I genuinely feel bad for her husband.

Classic manipulative behavior. Don't buy it.

Also, rule 30

And 31

I fear the exact same thing is gonna happen to me, i have constant paralyzing anxiety and depression.
I am so fucking scared /b

Now it's an autism thread, apparently.

"emotionally cheating"

Isn't a thing. If you are concerned about your SO fantasizing about others, you are disconnected with the human condition.

Sup Forums wtf is wrong with you, alright op tits and timestamp or gtfo , shame on you Sup Forums

can schizophrenia develop from paranoia. I don't necessarily hear voices but when i'm thinking about something for too long i hear it outside my head. Like if im thinking of a song in my head out of nowhere i'd hear someone whistling it even when im home alone or some shit. Or if i'm thinking of someone i might hear their voice outside my head

shame indeed.

You know what he means faggot. She's taking little steps in her head to actually start fucking other men. She's finding console by crying on other men's shoulders, next she'll be crying on their cocks.

Notsureifteenagerorstupid.jpeg

He was probably a master manipulator then. I would have done pretty much anything for him back when we were together

Get help, counseling and meds are really useful. Wishing the best for you.

Yeah get checked out. You shouldn't be hearing any outside voices talking to you or whatever.

Ok, now I can actually type.

Cont
>skate around my campus because I'm an edgy faggot
>actually its because I couldn't make friends in high school and I needed a hobby to distract me
>anyway, run into Deb again, and she stopped me
>barely noticed her, but I stopped to chat
>long story short, I talked her into taking me to her favorite little mom and pop shop down town for some coffee
>fast forward to aforementioned day
>we take the bus down town and get to this shop
>best coffee I've ever had
>learn more about Deb but mostly that she's really into some kick ass music
>talk about all our favorite bands
>evening comes
>she has a nickel board and we skate around campus and hang around
>end up on a hill overlooking the town
I know this is starting to sound like a cheesy romance story, but bear with me
>didn't plan on it but ended up just sitting there and cuddling sort of
>as we begin to leave we sort of face eachother and next thing I know, we were exchanging spit
>end up spending the night at her place
>fast forward some months after this day
>we hadn't really done much because she said she felt we were moving too fast
>I agree and we remained friends who talked

cont

Get checked for schizophrenia dawg. Seriously. Like now. My dad's started like this.

If I timestamp tits, this thread will die

And?

It's not his responsibility to ensure she's acting within a moral compass he would personally find compelling.

so you're saying he changed his personality by smoking too much weed and psychedelics?

This thread will get lit AF, the fuck you talking about? Tits or GTFO

Yeah, get checked out. I hope everything turns out fine, and even if you are schizo, there are new meds coming out every day that help like seroquel

topkek

I'm the guy who's dog died and this thread is shit anyway. None of you have real problems, you're just crying ovee petty things because you're emotionally immature. Post your tits slut.

Nope, but I do believe that those with a genetic predisposition to mental issues can have the symptoms amplified by drugs. Or they have issues with drugs because they are mentally ill and it is an escape.

Sorry about your dog, plz lets continue to shut the thread down until tits and timestamp

He's just saying that if it was his wife doing that behind his back he would feel very depressed. You know, usually you expect the woman you love and that says she loves you to not do shit like that.

What's your point faggot? You're just manipulating shit and missing his point.

tits or gtfo

>implying women don't just normally do that shit

It's perfectly normal behavior. If she wants to fuck, she's gonna fuck. might as well be his dik

How do you live life knowing you're a lot uglier and overall less attractive than the average person?

>Be me, ugly af, acne scars everywhere, 5'3" manlet, introverted, awkward, and immature personality, shitty high-pitched nasal voice

Pic related is not me but I am just as ugly if not more than him

It's okay, shit happens and she had a good life.

OP, post your tits or fuck off back to your gay pity party. Don't forget the time stamp

This is why I don't do drugs cos I would probably spiral out of control and kill myself because I don't see a point in life.

I always feel like something bad is going to happen when I used to smoke weed. Like I'd rarely enjoy it, it would make me very full of anxiety and paranoia and it seems like it just amplified by much more what i already had.

Many doctors say that marijuana smoking can cause schizophrenia, since it's very in your head.

My friend's brother was an ambulance driver and he used to smoke weed daily...well it got to the point where he locked himself in a hotel for a week and he thought the TV was talking to him. So yeah, even weed can cause you to lose your mind, and you're talking LSD and stuff. That's crazy.

I hope he makes it. He needs to find beauty in life anew, he needs to find something worth living for again. And that's not in you I'm afraid, he needs to find something inside of him that's worth fighting for, worth living, worth building.

If it's just you then he'll always be dependent on you like you're his mother or something. He needs to find the strength inside himself again. He needs to figure out why he's broken inside.

He must get counseling. He must. THere's no other way. Meds may make it worse eventually, but if he's on the verge of suicide maybe he should stabilize himself, at least should use anti anxiety meds but he'll probably just abuse them.

Nah, that kind of thinking is for degenerates. Go through life being a degenerate, enjoy it while it lasts. Let's see where that gets you. Just remember don't have an identity crisis at 40 or eternally because you're not a decent human being.

sipped my glass of water the whole way through, no regrets

Bro you have to realize that life is more important than just your looks. Most of the time people don't care about your looks unless they're thinking about you romantically or sexually, and most people don't want to fuck most people in general. So why are you worried. Post your picture and I will tell you the truth.

I've struggled with the same problem, and started balding at 17, but I'm 27 now and more or less accepted it bro.

Post your picture, I won't save it and no one on the internet will ever know who you are.

Smart. Doing drugs will only make those prone to mentall illness and suicidal thoughts and depression 10 times worse or more.

Don't even think about it besides an occasional beer.

I'm depressed, tried heroin, now I've been struggling to get off of it for 3 years, and I was the last guy to get addicted to anything. Thought I'm smarter than anyone else. I was hooked within 2 months and didn't know it. By year one i admitted i was addicted.

Anyone have the 'Alpha' shop of this dude?

And you're not too ugly to make money at least F A M

If you really love him you shouldn't have broken up with him because it's not his fault he has a mental illness, losing you probably just made his depression worse, I understand this shit isn't easy but he needs your support. Getting him on the right drugs should help, although it depends from person to person, weed can greatly help with many mental disorders. I have a mild form schizophrenia that I manage to keep in check without antipsychotics, weed helps when depression or being upset threatens to cause an episode.

where did u get this pic nigga? im suing ur ass

>implying recognizing completely normal human weakness is degeneracy

Also, the fuck? We're on /b, when did people start calling one another degenerates?

Newfag's anus is greener than the pepe memes rachel maddow showed that made you find this site

Hi, unless someone you love has died or you've been raped, you do not have a real problem.

Check'em.

Bro weed is slowly making it worse. You just think it's making you better. Get out of here with that self-medicate magic plant shit. Get some real medicine.

cont
>slowly, I try and work my magic and at the end of the year, we were dating
>what ensues is probably one of the best summers I've had
>we go swimming all the time
>fuck constantly
>go outdoors and stargaze
>go see some concerts
>overall, we grow a lot closer and she ends up practically moving in with me by the end of the summer
>fall hits and something seems wrong
>out of nowhere, Deb doesn't know if she really wanted to be with me
>I don't understand but there's a month break in our relationship
>we end up getting back together but with some rough times ahead
maybe you guys were expecting a feelsy love story or some bullshit, but this is where shit really starts to hit the fan
>after about a year of dating, Deb breaks up with me when I thought things were looking up again
>beg her to stay
>last words she says to be before I leave her place a fucking mess
>"I promise you mean so much to me"
>I don't know why those words get to me everytime
>FF about a month or so
>my parents are talking about getting rid of our dogs that we've had for 9 years because no one is home to pay attention to them
>suggest that I take them to my place
>have dogs for a brief period before my landlord throws a bitch fit to get rid of them out of nowhere
>given 72 hours to try and find a new home for them
>knew if they were in a shelter, they would be separated and would probably end up euthanized because they weren't too young
>found a girl to take the dogs
>she has cats, which they hate, but I have no choice
>last I saw of those two was their faces in a car window of a strangers car looking confused
>probably dead now
>FF another month or so
>landlord is kicking us out and not letting us renew our lease
>given a month to find a place during a time when houses/apartments aren't really available
>stressing out but find a place in the worst part of town
>literal Mexican gangbangers and occasional gunshots

cont

Oh, so his mental illness should be dragging her ass down too? Motherfucker needs help, not a girlfriend. She needs to:

A: Tits or GTFO
B: Get her own life

People don't want to associate with someone who's ugly af. I've been called creepy for just walking around places minding my own business. I have most things I want in life, I just need an SO and other people to interact with, like a normal, social human being. Doesn't work though

epic tits op.

London, or sand nigger?

drugs lmao

Dude I tried for 3 years to help him and it only got worse and worse. It isn't easy to financially support someone when I'm still a young adult. I do still love him, but I'm putting distance between us for a year until he is stable, unless he an heros before then.

>Real medicine
There are no "Happy pills" friend.
Chemicals don't make you feel, Do they sit there and weigh out the chemicals to see if you have an imbalance? no.. they just say oh well you have a chemical imbalance lets just make you take all this shit that will make you high in different ways.. most of which increase the chances of suicide. Why? Because it induces an altered state of mind.. it doesn't magically make you feel happy.

Been on 4chin for 9 years. Stfu faggot. Not all of us are bottom feeding scum.

Nope, amerifag, lightskinned mexinigger

I knew an uglier kid.

Brooks was his name.

Ugliest person I have ever seen in my life.

Coolest dude I ever knew.

Died in a car wreck, was torn in half. The 911 call audio is on the internet somewhere.

If Brooks was to give you some advice

Chill the fuck out
Don't go 105 on wet roads while intoxicated in a questionably maintained vehicle

>posts about a serious topic
>posts feels meme
fuck off

lmfao what a fucking loser dude

I can believe it. If I feel like the one person who made me happy was going to leave, I'd do anything to get them to stay.

Sacate la panocha ya que viene trump por nosotros

Go back to lereddit dude.

Oh, and while you're at it, go apologize for things other people did and live a life full of unjustified guilt until you blow your brains out

cont
>not very much later, get robbed about 1000$ in a car insurance claim fraud
>at this point, too broke to try and sue, so I bite the bullet and pick up hours at work
>start failing classes because shit hitting the fan and no time to study
>starve for about a month because I can't afford groceries, rent, utilities, tuition, health insurance, and being robbed all at once
>semester is coming to a close
>walking with my head down to one of my classes one day
>look up at the sound of my name being called by a familiar voice
>Deb is arm in arm with another guy
>she smiles and waves and walks on by
>I nod and watch them go by
>at this point, I'm numb, for a lack of a better word. I don't know how else to describe this
>wonder why I haven't killed myself
>friends stop giving a shit about me because they either think I'm being a bitch or they have other people to attend to
>keep pressing on in an attempt to move out of the ghetto
>at the end of the year, end up failing a few classes, but move out of the ghetto

anyone even care if I post the rest? because I'm stopping here otherwise.

You are a faggot tho

>
Yeah I know what you mean. People tell me i look unapproachable or some shit. Been in college 4 months now and still not friends, eat lunch by myself. Idk if I'm ugly or look mean or what...anyways....I know what you mean man.

Life isn't always easy.

that be a Greenwich timestamp.

>dog died
>real problem
wah wah wah now I have to get a new pet

I'm A biochemical engineering student so I design drugs study their effects etc...
As for weed it doesn't cause mental diseases such as schizophrenia however if you have a dormant mental disease such as schizophrenia it can be triggered by drug use (including weed). However weed in particular does not worsen the symptoms and can help manage with the anxiety component of the disease as well reduce the chance of having episodes in certain people.

I timestamped Sup Forums time m8

True, you're not the same "you" under antidepressants or whatever...Guess you're under some "fog," even if the fog is one that makes you productive. That shit is unnatural, true.

I wouldn't take it unless I was a total mess. I guess some depressed people take the meds and see how shitty their life is and now have the guts and energy to go through with anhero cuz they see how much behind they are in life.