DEAR WHITE PEOPLE: Why does this show upset you so much? Don't like being called out?

DEAR WHITE PEOPLE: Why does this show upset you so much? Don't like being called out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't upset me one bit. I'm smart enough to realise that your only swinging the pendulum further to the right.

Take this far enough, and you'll be swinging from trees.

>Getting mad at me for being racist is a form of racism.
>why no, I shouldnt be held responsible for that.. y-you mad op? Shill cuck nigger lol. how much does BlueCTR pay you? KYS normie burr hurr hurr.

basically every argument from here on out. Good luck dealing with that shit OP.

Because you guys keep commiting like 54% of the murders in this damn country and blaming it on me when all I'm tryna do is work 9-5 to feed my damn wife and kids like most white people :/

see what I mean, OP?

>Lets make a show about white people dressing up as black people, then advocate violence against them by taking and destroying their property!
Typical leftists (and blacks, who are proven to be more likely to engage in violent and criminal behavior).
When a leftist starts using violence, it's because they've given up on using reason.

We don't like racists call us non-racists out, no.

Never heard of it. Judging by the picture it's about gangs or making it big with rap, right?

Called out on what? Nigger food is the same dumpster food, commit the majority of crimes, still complain about slavery when every single race has been enslaved at one point, yet niggers are the only ones who can't move on.

And the name of the show is...?

Because similar questions get similar answers, gang makes the answer invalid? Doing the whole, "see, I knew it! I predicted it!" routine just avoids answering the response of your opponent.

Let's see how far "dear Black people" is allowed to fly. Then we'll see who's really racist & too easily butthurt.

>niggers are the only ones who can't move on
Forgot about the jews.

Shit forgot about them. So niggers and jews annex when

Whites should be forced to watch.

$28 trillion in gibbs, and you continue to talk shit. We could be among the stars, did we not take it upon ourselves to support niggers.

I don't recognize whatever show this is, source?

Dear black people: Please stop raping, stealing, and murdering, we're aware that you all do it, and those of you that don't are party to it due to the color of your skin

>OP is a usual faggot
>no links
>no explanation as to what show this is
>just shows a bunch of people standing and stating at the camera
>expecting us to know what this shit is
sage

I'm not white but grew up in a diverse and tolerant area. I never wanted any special treatment and felt we should ignore race in all aspects of society.

Generaly vote Democrat or libertarian. Socially progressive, fiscally conservative. Do whatever you want as long as you don't bother others.

Past few years there has been so much divide built from the left. Feminism and black lives matter shit are not about equality, it's about special treatment.

Not surprised the majority voted for them to just fuck off.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

That's called the trump administration and so far it's working great at hurting butts.

I don't agree with a lot of the administration, but I love watching the losers cry the next 4, and maybe 8 years.

Keep pushing divisive shit and it will be 8

How can you spend so much time on Sup Forums and still not know when you're being successfully trolled..

nubs

the end of combs.

I'm not white but this show is stupid

>How can you spend so much time on Sup Forums and still not know what trolling is.

Remember when black people made good shows like the Sanford and son, GoodTimes, the Cosby show that were nuanced and actually FUNNY

This trash makes me clamor for sister sister

Kill Niger

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>DEAR WHITE PEOPLE: Why does this show upset you so much? Don't like being called out?

Don't watch it.
Liberal masturbation never interested me.

After 8 years of Obama we are suffering nigger fatigue...

You're scared to watch it. You should be forced to watch it in front of a group of black people.

Doesnt upset me one bit. See, my race isnt constantly having to attack other races to make mine feel more important. It is an historic fact that black people contributed literally nothing to human history besides a little bit of manual labor for various races. Everything, and i mean EVERYTHING black people have achieved, they did it off the white man's help. Before white men showed up on african shores to buy slaves from tribe elders, black people had never seen a boat, or fire. This is 100% FACT.

They can have their little show that will be canceled in the near future anyway, i dont have netflix and dont care.

ITT: Idiot privileged white males

As a black guy, i'm not saying that this show is right, but it's funny. Just let us have this show, I don't see a problem with it. You could debate that it's racist, but nobody who isn't white gives a fuck about it because it's not a big deal. It's just a Tv show, it's not like we elected some white supremacist as president of the united states or something big like that lmao!!!!!!

Most of them are halfies and not even real blacks

It'll be cancelled because it's too real for white poeplepeople. They'll get it taken down

It's like how nothing good comes after someone says "I don't want to sound racist, but..."

Same thing with, Dear White People. 100% of the time the next things said are pure prejudice.

Blacks in africa also didnt know what actual food was, they lived off grub worms and raw monkey meat... Tribes still there STILL eat that shit.

FACT.

>white poeplepeople
>poeplepeople
You cant even bait right.

Or after the subscription cancelations start rolling in from the majority white subscribers. The ole bite the hand that feeds you.

haha >too real
what is what black people and believing in imaginary things
go shake a rattle and put a needle in a doll; thatll end your oppression

>target audience of this show

Hello. I am a liberal who believes in strict gun control.

>nobody that isn't white cares
It's directed at whites

Hi, I'm a conservative who is pro-life

They think black lives matter people will forgive them for this apologetic bullshit they did one time.They'll change their views when the realize that BLM and BLM supporters expect them to do this their entire lives.

wtf are you trying to say?

>black people

LOL what a joke. How are blacks gonna watch it? You cant subscribe to netflix with EBT cards

Hi, I'm a rentistodamnhigher that believes the rent is too damn high.

I sure as fuck wouldn't forgive you whiteboi. You'd be slaves for a good hundred years.

Don't even know what show it is. Is it on HBO or something?

what you might call 'cooking' is actually just colonialism's manifestation in the realm of food preparations.
the Africans understood that nature must be taken in in its purest form, while the europeans damaged their bodies with high-fructose corn syrup.

Im white and this doesn't affect me in any way...... and why is that?
Because i dont even know what the fuck that is. Obviously must be shit tier entertainment from the minds of untalented writers/producers.

Why you niggers dress like its 1950s, so desperate to go back when you still have an excuse to be fuck ups

>netflix
cousin got it

honestly im black and this movie makes me feel like its bull shit look at this one picture not only is it fully fkin filled with mixed blacks but there is no pure blacks in it fkin white man loving cant decide if your a nigger yet looking bunch of pussys

you're the faggots who want to go back to the 1940s fool

I doubt your crack and watermelon based society will last hundreds of years.

I have no idea what that is. But my guess is it calls out a bunch of white strawmen for being strawmen the all the black dudes get sassed by the black chick in the front. Am i close, i have literally never heard of or seen any more material about it than the picture.

>high-fructose corn syrup.
>believing high-fructose corn syrup existed hundreds of years ago

NIGGER BRAINS, FOLKS

faggot

Yeah but if you say "ignore race" everyone freakouts because muh culture and heritage bullshit

That's the irony of it. You built the prisons we will house you in between doing our work for us.

Can any one please help to know or try identify this Raptor?

Planet of the Apes

Hi, reddit

Sorry dude I don't watch Animal Planet

would netflix back and show a series called "dear black people"?
no
why not?
because das raciss

or you're just a privileged white dipshit talking smack

Fuck off racist.

>doesn't know about the magellan-dreyfus south china sugar warp

fucking white devils, when will they learn?

I'll shove my huge veined throbbing nigger cock up your tight virgin asshole whitey
fuck off

>fuck off racist
This nigger

Sup Forums
Trolls trolling trolling trolls.
A tale of intense counter trolling,
Will they find love in the end?

I wrote an email to Netflix;

Dear Netflix, cancel my subscription. No one wants to watch this communist propaganda. Have fun when your stock bubble bursts, you commie faggots.

I'm not a troll though. This thread is an outrage. I mean it.

Nigrs r like russians, same scum

I don't know about this show or want to see it, but this pic is blacker than black because all those eyes rolling

>No one wants to watch this communist propaganda.

I do.

You better start believing in troll threads.
You're in one.

OP is obviously a troll, most of the replies are probably semi trolls leaking pre-thought out responses designed to invoke an emotional response while they throb.

I mean ignore it in laws, government, quotas, and such. Hire people that are best for a job, give aid to whoever needs it. Not because a person was born with some genetics or another.

Celebrate your culture, traditions, whatever, but keep it out of society like religion should be kept out.

I'm not white. Shit will all fall apart in a few years without smart people to maintain and fix things.

>I'm not white.
so why u lick whitey's ass faggot?

uh oh...did you get triggered?!?

Shut up nigger before I force you to watch your ancestors get them lashings

calling out on what?
theres nothing to call out white people on

you seem pretty triggered that women are taking power in our society and that we will have a woman president by 2020

couse im a gay

The movie was pretty good because it actually satirized the black people that think like this, along with the white people that get so butthurt about it. Considering the timing, the show will likely just be about the later.

fucking kek

Don't trigga the nigga

I just watched the first episode and I am literally shaking with pure aryan rage, I hate these 'progressive liberals' who refuse to see that mass genoice is the only answer to stop violence in the world.

white people arguably did enough to cause our species to go extinct user

STOP WHYT BOI

Do go on..

OP needs a safe space doesn't he?

Not into guns, crack, leeching, and lack of fathers as a basis for a society.

>mass genocide
>to stop violence
medium kek, friend. medium kek.

>mass genoice
Learn to spell, Deplorable