***ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums USERS***

***ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums USERS***

I’m a transwoman and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another person to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a transwoman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe transwomen as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, transwomen's rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you transphobic bastards.

TL;DR you transphobic bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

baity bait is baity

Ive never been in a , before

*coma

the hilarious thing about trannys (especially post ops) they can't breed.

tits or gtfo

Soooooooo. You gonna show your tits now or what?

i too enjoy having consensual intercourse for the sole purpose of pro-creation with my of age partner in the missionary position

>I weep for a world without men, a paradise.
Why haven't you committed suicide then?

>I weep for a world without men
Sure you're using that expression correctly?

Transwomen arent even fucking women. Youre just a fucking guy. Fuck off with your massive sense of entitlement and thinking the world owes you something because youre retarded. Youre just a disease. Stop saying youre a gender that doesnt exist and act like a sensible human being

Lol

You lost me at "I'm a transwoman"
>The rest of your post was likely autistic screeching

Tits or gtfo

If you're not going to show them, then why try to bring up a point anyway? Also if pic is related, none of us want to see them anyway. And finally, weak bait is weak.

Can does any 1 help or know to identify this Raptor?

XX XY those are the options in the womb. Your code chose.
You weren't assigned, you were born.
Seek mental health assistance or at least admit your a dude in a skirt.
Keep your unshaven moobs to yourself, Phil.

Bald Eagle.

Stale bait

Sage goes in all fields

And a down syndrome kid may kick up a fuss for not being given scissors like the rest of the class doesn't mean they'll ever get them. The comparison I'm trying to make is no matter how much you protest and lobby you'll never get your utopia because no one will ever treat a mentally ill man who dresses up like a woman the way you want. Even after surgery you're still just a man with mutilated genitals.

This b8? cuz 99% of Sup Forums is male

Why is there so much pastas/bait today?

kek good luck trying to get off of your motor scooter fat bitch

because morons reply to it

Talks about equality
Wants to get rid of all men
This is why people dont respect your fat, bearded ass

That's Dave. He is great at parties

Well OP is male. He has Y chromosomes.

Gee I wonder. Gonna have to put on our thinking caps for this one.

Grab'm by the pussy... oh fuck..

How does it feel to know that you will never be an actual woman or an actual man?

But... they have to be one or the other, unless they're herms.

Time stamp disgusting fat parrot, or GTFO

Melanie Trump?

No OP, you're Tara Kay. My old boss from Chipotle who is an angry fat dyke who has devoted her entire life to a white gay beaner restaurant.

Don't tell me it's July 4th already!

nice b8 m8

Kek:
>I weep for a world without men, a paradise.

Likes to hear self talk....
wtf does that even mean?

It seems pretty self explanatory. I mean l, it's retarded yeah, but self explanatory.

Do you actually know someone named turkey? That's kinda funny. Reminds me, my dad worked with someone named Christmas Hamm. Used to get a good chuckle out of that. Completely forgot about her.

Nothing will change you genetic code, unless we make rapture from bioshock. So, would you kindly kill yourself.

> punch keys so hard I'd be in a coma

Last time a faggot managed to get the drop on me I was 15. Try fag but you will get shot.

dicc or gtfo

>whale is mad she will never get rammed by chad

Technically this isn't true. Your genetic code can change due to any number of factors, even from simple little shit like viral infections and pretty much every single time your cells divide.

It's only small changes here and there, obviously you can't change entire chromosomes for instance. But it can change.

Excuse me lady, you have a pecker.

Original hilarious post is hilarious..................................................................................................................

Ha Ha HA Bob! Why you dressed like a woman? Couldn't get one any other way?!

Target creature... what? I MUST KNOW

So little it doesn't matter. Only far in the future of the host's offspring and their offspring etc.

My point is, it's not like bioshock where you can fuck with your makeup and change something instantly. Even if it is a biological fuck up, why can't they except who they are? Taking hormones and getting surgery isn't going to make them have a woman's body. Oh well they can enjoy their delusion.

I agree, I just enjoy nitpicking. Speaking of which it does actually build up enough to matter in the host's lifetime. It's actually what causes most of the problems that go along with old age. Your DNA gets a few base pairs shorter on each end every time your DNA replicates. Eventually you lose all that junk DNA on the ends and actually start losing the important genes further inside. It's called telomere shortening.

I'd be in a
>comma?
The only punctuation you know anything about is a colon, you filthy, AIDS-spreading, unflappable he-she.

That is the bait, yes. Gratz on being the twelfth person in the thread to say this and think they're the only one to notice.

kill yourself faggot

I meant for when genes are passed on for actual change isn't much.

Would be kinda neat to rapid change DNA specifically.

This

Bitch, go make me a fucking sammy and xlean uo the mess.

Do you really make a mess fixing something as simple as a fuckin sandwich dude? For shame.

we got our selfs a same fag

Who actually wants to see her tits? *crickets*

>if there were no men, who would work?

Me

Hey faglords, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply "Hello Paedo" or he will rape all of your family's children in their sleep

Attention everyone!
Pic related.

First off, we don't want to see your tit's. You can keep that nasty shit to yourself. Next, men are physically stronger then females, It's just life honey, deal with it. Furthermore, you are not a cumdumpster, as no would want to dump cum in you. Next, did you dip your middle finger in baby powder or something? wtf is wrong with it? up the the first knuckle it's fine, but after that, it's straight white, like you fingered an albino or something. lol

>Comes to b complaining about shit only you care about
Go back to Tumblr you moron

too many racists IIT

>femenists in Sup Forums

Kill yourself

Mooooooo
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this a copypasta? I don't really go in Sup Forums that much.

Can you like

Die?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

is this the new copy pasta?
or is this an actual manish looking femjew that thinks we give a single fuck what she thinks?
...either way

copypasta

Every trans person I know is bi polar and has another dozen mental issues, none of them are able to keep jobs, a society full of trans people would be chaos, you'd need carers to take care of them sort of like disabled people.

>
I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

You wuld die sooner or later becouse you can't breed whitout mens seemen

>mfw

Fuck off you stupid nigger

Timestamp or you're fucking bait

Lol... Nice try but ...

Tits or gtfo you fat cunt

There are only 2 genders.

Not with Trump in office, you copypasta spewing cow!

William Cullen Stewart DOB: 2/24/1982 CREDIT/DEBIT: 4737 0200 1087 1846 CODE:993 SSN: 587 61 6139 E-mail: [email protected]