Hey Sup Forums medics, my dick looks like a fucking minefield, what could it be?

Hey Sup Forums medics, my dick looks like a fucking minefield, what could it be?

Herpes have you had sex in the past month or two?

Haven't in the last month. And the people I had sex with before were 100% clean.

That's definitely AIDs. Possibly Super AIDS. Also your dick is a whole new level of sick... go to the doctors.

Get that thing amputated before it spreads and kills you.

Holy fuck, go to the doctor, not even fucking kidding do it now.

sry bro that hpv

>nursefag here

it looks like you jerk off too much op

Definitely herpes. Go see a doctor stupid fuck or you might die.

Or worse, you could lose your dick.

Looks like genital warts (HPV)
it's not really testable and most everyone has it, just not every strand has symptoms.

Hit up Planned Parenthood they'll diagnose it for real. If it is warts they give you a gel to put on it for a few weeks and it goes away.

stop fucking gays thats the whole reason for AIDS

it's super aids. shouldn't have fucked so many nigs off craigslist.

dick is kill

go to doctor and get him to give it a proper burial

>planned parenthood
yeah, if he wanted to be a gib seeking degenerate.

So... I have dick cancer, right?

The names Gregory. Dr. Gregory House and it's definitely lupus

You've definitely got HPV buddy, go see a doctor.

Genital warts. Get that shit treated user

stay pure newfags. yikes.

Well, managed to make the big one smaller by squeezing it, some white liquid came out.

Mehh I used them to get tested. PP is a good organization.

probably infected ingrown hairs

>Well, managed to make the big one smaller by squeezing it, some white liquid came out.
Everywhere that liquid touched will form a new growth.
STOP DOING THAT!

sebaceous cysts. 99% sure

nothing, you shaved with an extremely shitty razor. You need to get an applicator that ejects liquid nitrogen into a sponge ( like a wart and/or skintag remover ) apply to the area's and in about a week or so you should have smooth skin again. protip don't shave your genitals.

probably just blocked oil glands or ingrown hairs like said.
Honestly just wash your damn body more often, wear underwear that doesn't fuck you up and irritate your skin, and dont walk around all day with your previous fap all over your dick.

You just have clogged pores. Most likely from the oils in your hand.

I shave my nuts with literal 10 yr old razors and don't get that shit and I have really sensitive skin.

This is it. Find a woman with hpv vax so you don't give her throat cancer. I know a dude with hpv. He still gets ladies.

Ask your doctor, not us. You dont have healthcare? You need another country.

doesnt matter, if you have a shitty razor and you're not using proper techniques you get cysts that build over the root of the hairs and then you get those lumps on your skin where hair use to be.

Google STDs dumbshit.
That is NOT HPV.. clear bumps that hurt = herpes.
Enjoy your shit life user.

Pop that shit and post the video here

Lol then enlighten on proper technique because I just rub my balls and dick with a razor until the hair is gone. The upper pubes are off limits as that's asking for ingrown hairs and scars.

if its on your deek wait til your face festers up and youll have to start wearing makeup qweer

I have hsv 1 on dik. It's a pimple for a few days then gone. Only got one once but it happened and it was tested positive.

k well what you're suppose to do is shave ( you got that part right )

now when the hairs start to regrow you need to take tweasers and start plucking the hairs, after your done, wash gently with warm water, once clean rub ice cubes on the areas to tighten the skin back up.

results = no bumps or irritation, no ugly bumps and clear smooth skin.

You're a fucking idiot. Who the fuck tweezes and ices their nuts. Just rub your nuts again with a razor and use a trimmer with no guard on the upper shit and you're smooth and clean again.

yeah okay, you keep that up, enjoy having multiple unattractive cysts on your balls thats gonna freak the chicks out you're trying to bang. fucking retarded millennial. ( " wah wah wah pitty me someone help " ) dont bitch when you cant get laid faggot.

As you can read from my past post, I don't get that stupid shit despite having very sensitive skin you dumb fucking nigger.

>warts
>herpes
>syphilis

go get yourself check bro

I thought that was a midgets nipple and arm pit