So is Sup Forums the cancer of Sup Forums or is Sup Forums the cancer of Sup Forums

So is Sup Forums the cancer of Sup Forums or is Sup Forums the cancer of Sup Forums

yes

Sup Forums is always the cancer.

Sup Forums is the antithesis of what Sup Forums is

Sup Forums is full of literal SJW and feminists from reddit and tumblr and they come here because of capeshit, and then them talking about capeshit here attracts literal SJW and feminists to Sup Forums.

>inb4 a sjw tells me to go back to Sup Forums or gets mad at me for saying sjw

Sup Forumsmblr is literally the reason why the modern MLP fandom exists.

Think about that for a second.

Sup Forums created baneposting. Sup Forums created bronies.

Yes.

Sup Forums is the cancer ruining Sup Forums
Sup Forums was chased off after tdkr turned out to be trash

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Australian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of the actress Brighton Sharbino relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Australian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

Go back to tumblr.

it's a two way street, friend.

Wanna know how I can tell you've never been on Sup Forums?

Hint: The only boards that sperg out more about SJWs are Sup Forums and Sup Forums

but you are a paedo

Beluga whale detected

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum reddit post-millennial newfag summercancer" people from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are the new Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is love :^)

Fuck off cunt

I don't think so, friend. I, like many of us, really are here to stay.

Whoops I accidentally improper word myself

ayy
oldfags BTFO
good pasta

Sup Forums is a meme factory that will eventually come to dominate all other boards

Most of the time the cartoon/anime discussion we have here is better than the IRL tv/movie discussion.

>tv/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/r9k/
>/mlp/

Listed all the cancer boards on 4Chinz, and not in any particular order.