Yfw Portugal wins the russia World Cup too

>yfw Portugal wins the russia World Cup too

Tay Sway only real Sup Forums waifu.

>Russia world cup

You realise the next world cup is Qatar right? No world cups during war time

my dick is hard

but Tite gonna win for da suca

I'd love to watch her screw a black man.

what? sorry i wasn't listening

And let me guess you also wish it was you, Tyrone.

>Chipmunk teeth, flat ass, no tits, white
Why?

Both parties realize it would be a meaningless war. It's just shit-flinging.

>who is boxxy

Sup Forums is majority autists. They don't find Taylor Swift attractive, they don't find anyone attractive, the idea of sex disgusts them BUT they want to fit in. What is the prototype 'sexy girl' blonde hair, white, cute girl next door, singer...Taylor Swift then you add the hivemind of fellow autists and you have someone they spam all over the place pretending they jack off to her, while in reality their floppy noodles haven't ever been touched (neck of the piss bottles do the guiding).

this post smell manletness

>World Cup 2018 in Russia
>Fucking cold ass weather

Actual contenders: France Germany Belgium Argentina Brazil Portugal Spain Italy

Winners: Iceland

Is she a nazi? she looks evil

My name is Jeff, and I'm white.

You aren't far off but Russia will win.

>black players boycott as state sponsored attacks on all racial minoritys in ramped up in the months before the cup starts - france Argentina and Brazil instantly become irrelevant sjw Germany also protest
>Putin pays off the Italian players to be worse than usual
>lol england
>iceland is surprisingly invaded by """""ukrainians""""" and all the players have to leave to go and defend their farms and dentist clinics

Russia beat some slav nation in the final

Sounds like you're describing yourself.

married mentally competent male with only slight neet tendencies here my nig

Fucking this!

Dude, if a brazilian has to educate you on white women you really have a thing to be concerned about.

>yfw Punished Scholletje wins the World Cup and Junior gets the Balloon Door

Are you married to a man?

you know its bad when portugal is more likely to win than your country

>black players boycott as state sponsored attacks on all racial minoritys in ramped up in the months before the cup starts - france Argentina and Brazil instantly become irrelevant

Argentina NT doesn't have African niggers players tho and all these Italian/spanish descendants players always identify themselves as white people

I'm sorry to tell you but team usa is winning it in russia

If so then this is truly the dark ages of football. I can't think of a worse team to have won a world cup.

O huebro falou!

This is the thiccest I have ever seen her, but she still isn't thicc enough.

>cold ass weather

Russian host cities are warm during summer

my country has more of a chance than you of winning it, and my country doesn't even exist.

Russian soccer is a garbage, but i bet we can beat usa women in it. Cuz Hillary sending them to us, right?

I really want to masturbate to Taylor Swift, but I think I would feel so guilty. It feels so wrong but she's so perfect, my cock wants it so much.