Culture Pals /cp/

Korean qts fight for democracy edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Find cute girls from all regions of Korea, post cute girls from here and there, talk with them, make some plans to meet them, or not, and link your favourite music.

중동 소녀는 세계에서 가장 추하며 남성처럼 보입니다.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xx3eUXY0Ck4
youtu.be/VXuLni5MtOM
koreaboo.com/news/all-the-members-of-this-girl-group-are-getting-plastic-surgery-for-their-comeback/
interpals.net/Kendall1997
interpals.net/Blossom45
interpals.net/minjay
youtube.com/watch?v=jkx88aKo_wk
workaway.info/hostlist.html?showMoreOptions=0&ct=asia&country=KR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beautiful! Wishing you both a long and happy life and happy gook kiddies!
I must admit I am a little envious as I do not have a korean gf myself...

I want to impeach IU and make her MY WIFE! SHE IS MY WIFE youtube.com/watch?v=xx3eUXY0Ck4

>qts fighting for democracy
no such thing
youtu.be/VXuLni5MtOM

Redpill me on your women, s korea

lies, top tier qt right here

Plastic surgery meme isn't meme
Literally every women i know got plastic surgeries,
even my mom

koreaboo.com/news/all-the-members-of-this-girl-group-are-getting-plastic-surgery-for-their-comeback/

Fighting with trying not to kill myself more than anything labs

please tell them to knock it off

Give us more redpills and ill repay you in white pussy gookbro

Can we stop with the korean editions? These threads are shit now.

hot K-girls !

I so hate it when girls say some shit like "if you say "hey" or "whats up?" I won't respond, I get hundreds of messages like that everyday, try to be a bit more original" on their profile, I just think you probably aren't very interesting either, nor does anyone believe for one second that you care about the content of the first message more than the appearance of the person who is sending it.

Everyone i see with that gets the exact the treatment they expected to be left with

- korean women are amazingly SJWs and cucked by feminism
- you have to present a gift to her every month or she'll get mad at you
- no ass no boobs

>Koreaboo.com

What the fuck

I cant read alien, but im guessing theyre trigger warnings?
Feed me more red pills to keep me away from the yellow menace.

making an account
what should my username be?

>get no nudes from qt white girls on ip
>try japan cupid instead because most white women there must be horny weebs
>get some replies from qts but i have to fucking pay to read them
>those qts are probably fake too
Fuck this dating site crap. I'm sticking with IP.

"Your_Chad"

This girl is moving to Japan.

interpals.net/Kendall1997

And how do you know she's moving to Japan? I-is it because it's your profile user chan?

MasterofMemes
BigSlantCawk
ICanBeYourDaddy

did you read her profile?

no, I don't have a fake account. I'm a guy.

Oh shit, I'm retarded. I forgot I couldn't read her full profile unless I'm signed in. Thanks anyways lad.

Ask her where she will be in Japan, start that way. Get to know her, and give her lots of advice.

Don't go for lewds/nudes. Just be really nice to her. That way, you can meet when she gets to Japan and make her your White girlfriend.

But women don't date nice guys. Or is it different in USA?

>Or is it different in USA?

Lmao
But, just go give it a shot. Think of it this way. You'll probably be the only guy she would know when she gets to your country. Once you show her really cool things locals do, and give her an amazing experience, She'll get attached

Korean edition again, sick and tired of this shit.
Does it give you pleasure to know people get to use your thread you autistic nu-male?
I don't even think you comment on your own threads besides spamming some gook pics.

Im already 2 weeks into coming to these Threads and ive already had enough of your fixation with those girls. Get help weird cunt. I'm leaving these unhealthy crap threads.

Not Darren.

W.e. darren you let things get to you, btw.
> he thinks we unironically have yellow fever

Wait we don't?

haha just fucking kill me

>make account
>lots of qts send messages
>add photo
>

Should I tell my qt to delete her interpals, I don't want chad to come snatch her up.

Message people. View profiles. Update your profile. Fukin do something and you'll get views

What even is this thread?

Why does every whitel girl ignore my messages? I actually look through their profile and send them messages about something they're interested in. ;_;

Yeah, same here. Too shy to write first, but sitting still won't benefit me, too. Seems like I have to take actions in order to at least find people to chat with.

cause you are a nerdy little slant, nah just kidding mate you're cool

Do you guys like a half Korean?

who would have thought

Yes!

good... I cant sleep
keep me company

or not...

Are you cute?

I learned chinese at uni and had to take this dumb linguistics elective
it was about global language i.e. American neo-colonialism via propogation of English and the like.
We had presentations at one time, and this one girl did it about feminist kpoop, telling us how incredibly sexist korea was when she lived there and how all the men hated this feminist kpoop singer she made us listen to

Give me her profile I'll tell her for you

>asking for your number
>obsessed with you
I think you are overreacting.

What are they protesting for?

President just been impeached over corruption, apparently she was being controlled by some cult

Just your average day in Korea

>korean mommy sends me cute pictures of her

:3

중동소녀는 남성처럼 보인다고?

like, ellen or like bailey jay?

Can anyone post the profile of that flip qt that lurks here? I want to talk to her again

To that user who wants to talk to a Thai lady boy interpals.net/Blossom45

are you that aussie dude who used to be chad69 or whatever the fuck that was and who's horny all the time and uses xDDDDD

To the English and French koreaboos... it's literally this easy

yeah but I bet you don't have crippling autism to contend with, and I bet you don't just write hi as your opening gambit

I don't know how to write like a normie.

>Haha :)... Yeah that's right.. Need some beer!

Like what the fuck is that shit.

So are they your girlfriends?

just go talk to her bro :) it works for me every time

Here's a gift, not too far from you
interpals.net/minjay
You will send her:
"Hi! How are you finding Barcelona? Is this your first time in Europe? Nice to meet you btw, I'm x" because if you send her hi, she willnot respond

what now?

So these are the people posting in these threads.

lmao

woops sorry
I sent her what you said and that's her answer

You two should fuck

the'res no hope for us, is there? French friend, what do you say we do a joint suicide, somewhere in late July. I am 100% serious about this offer.

You guys should come to Paris in June for the Airshow and hang out with me

Only if I get to be the big spoon!

i am sad cos i typed all that out and ithink it is ineresting post but no on reply to it and i get no 8yous*
but that is common ithink
often onthis oard i type out good cmmonets but i dont get any yous
it is sad really
this board dones know how to reckongnize a good post only replys to shit post
maybe i should post shit post next time

Interesting offer! How does July 29th sound to you?
Darren do us the honor of joining us!

Tell her to apologise by giving you a yoghurt.
youtube.com/watch?v=jkx88aKo_wk

Holy shit what a bitch, have you got a past with her?

July 29th rings a bell, sounds great though! I already know how to tie a noose from my previous attempt!

I can be a normie online but in real life is a different story

kiss already

I am triggered by this video.

I've never even seen her profile before. Maybe we should split up the thread into /culture pals/ and /ugly pals/

Great! See you then! I have been practicing my noose tying lately while waiting for responses from kgirls. I usually wait a lot so I think i'm pretty good at it now :)

maybe in a second life, if one of us is lucky enough to be reborn as a cute Korean girl

wow! I've been looking into ropes recently (don't want it to snap like my previous one! hahah:) ) and I think a local sailing store has some really strong ones. Where should we meet? I could easily get to Paris from here, but would prefer to die someplace else.

I'm going to message her and steal her off you :^)

That actually sounds pretty nice

am I invited too ?

Why don't you both go in Korea for a couple of months?

I highly doubt Korean girls would find us any more attractive in real life than they do over the internet.

Korean girls irl stop and take selfies with white people randomly. If anything your chances go up.

B-but he hasn't replied yet

i don't think I could handle being around so many kgirls but not being able to get them

Paris brings back bad memories. Let's not do it there. We need somewhere with sturdy beams to support my weight!

You're underestimating the power of white people over asians, frend

It all comes down to numbers.
Even if you have a 0,0001% chance to gf a Korean girl, you'll be able to meet thousands while there.
If money is an issue, you could volunteer or give some language courses or something.
workaway.info/hostlist.html?showMoreOptions=0&ct=asia&country=KR

I am too fat to find a Korean qt

Sure but then again korean girls in real life look nothing like the pictures you see on the internet since they can cheat by using dozens of layers of makeup and camera filters and angles.

Holy fuck lol screenshot your convo I can't believe it

you'd be surprised!

what would you recommend? perhaps some sort of abandoned factory on the outskirts?

I've messaged around 200 korean girls on interpals, so if I got a gf now I would be at 0,05%. Frankly if there were enough Korean girls for me to message I would probably reach that % and lower.

losing weight is free, I think I need to get some Korean plastic surgery which is very expensive!!!

I would be ok with an average korean girl, like the one in this picture.

Nice one Islam

>I would be ok with an average korean girl, like the one in this picture.

sorry but that girl isn't average for korean standards

pic related is

would the one on far left

Why'd you censor the name? I want to message this guy

Korean girls are pretty easy desu.

KEK

You're right. Here you go "omarmaroc "

delet this

3rd from left looks nice too

DJ it up!