Feels Thread

Feels Thread.

We found out that my mom has advanced pancreatic cancer 3 days ago.
She already has MS, real bad, feels bad.
I hate life, there is no god.

Is anyone up? no, ok.

I'm sorry to hear that, bro.

Tell me more.

Hey, thanks.

My mom got diagnosed with MS (Multiple Sclerosis) when I was 10, 22 years ago, she's been a quadriplegic for the past 10 years. She goes to the doctor last week who sends her to the hospital because she had developed really bad jaundice. Next day, she's diagnosed with not only pancreatic cancer, but very advanced.
fuck.

Fuck me mate, I'm sorry. Do you still live in the same city as her?

You may already know this, and if not I don't like being the one to tell you this, but pancreatic cancer is very serious. I would try to spend time with her very soon.

What was it like growing up with a mom with MS? What is your relationship with her like?

And FWIW, feel free to ask me anything medical-related as well, I'm in the field and can answer basic questions.

I live in the same HOUSE. I'm going to go through all of it with her - which is fine (well, not fine, i'd rather this not fucking happen in the first place)

And yes, I know that the survival rate for pancreatic cancer is 9% Outlook is not good...

I don't really know what questions to ask. No one in our entire family, both sides, has ever had cancer. I have always known that pancreatic is well, not good, at all.

May God bless you and and free you from this demon. ( Cayane pepper and veggies are good)

I'm glad you can be there for her. I can only imagine how much it means for her, and how many people I have seen who aren't there for their loved ones.

It's important in cancer treatment to always be thinking of QUALITY of life, as well as simply trying to figure out cure and treatment and so on. This doesn't always make sense until people start living their lives in hospitals, and all they want to do is go outside and sit in the sun.

There will be a lot to figure out in the next few weeks (staging/grading, chance she would be a surgical candidate), good luck with all of that brosef.

You sound like a good son.

Thanks so for replying user, I really appreciate it.

p.s. i'm a grill

That's what we are doing right now, a lot of organic veggies.

Sorry to hear your Mam has a monkey scrotum OP. Hopefully she'll be okay

It's be hard, literally, the scrotum. So, thanks.

whoops my b. You sound like an awesome ***daughter.

And it's not a problem, thank you for sharing. I'll stay around for about an hour longer.

cont
feel free to chat about anything that comes to mind.

I lurk alot but honestly bro I had asthma for 3 years. I almost died every month. The only way a doctor would give me an inhaler was if I went to the er. I own like 5,000 in medical. But... I tripped acid alot and one day a tree told to reach inside it. (Tree vagina) and from the top fell a peice of the inner core tree. I ate it. Then the tree told me to to take a shot of honey with cayane. In 3 weeks my asthma was cured and I began to use plants for all medicinal things. Plants heal Sup Forums

Fuck her

My brother is giving her drops of tincture. I think that's how you spell it...

I bet you're trolling literally every post that's bumping right now so, fuck you.

She's already been told it's inoperable, which I know is typical. The next step is chemo

Now's not the Time to stop. Research your stuff. Eat it yourself. You got this bro. It's not a matter of fighting tell you give up. It's a matter a beating no matter how long it's takes. Fuck that. Fuck cancer people aren't supposed to have cancer! You got this dude! Read a book called you are the placebo too. But don't tell your mom tell you think she is ready. I know your probably worried but just relax and learn enough tell you know you got this thing beat.

Yeah, unfortunately that's often the case.

I'm not sure what these drops of "tincture" are, but if it's related to medical marijuana, that's probably a positive. MMJ is pretty cool, and a lot of people find it really helpful.

It's amazing how helpful it can be for certain symptoms (we don't have any cannabinoid-based medications), and it's frustrating how slow the medical legalization process has been.

Nice dubs

on about the 20th of december this year i was hit by a car getting off the bus while carrying an arm full of A&W. broke my leg real bad and had to stay in the hospital until after new years. i had 2 surgery’s during that time and now i have a metal rod in my leg. im just now relearning how to walk again. im still on pain killers and im probably going to be on them for a while. doctors say it might be up to 2 years before i fully recover.

haha, thanks, this was a really nice comment!!!

We're no giving up, just getting started, doing tons a research, trying different organic/vegan foods.

Me and my brother have fought each other ruthlessly for 30 years, we can fight this with and for her.

It's marijuana in this concentrated, droplet form. He got it from a dispensary because it's legal where we live.
I don't know much about weed, he does.

GF of 8 months broke up with tonight. She's my first and I'm don't know how to feel. I know I should be hurting but i don't feel anything.

>there is no god
Yeah there is. There absolutely is.
And His plan includes EVERYTHING.
Every. Single. Fucking. Thing.

No there isn't. There absolutely isn't

However, their may be

8 months are not so much time, wait till you broke with your 5 year gf

There is not god, never was, never will be.
Only mistaken identities.
But is other "places", lives, dimensions - often referred as some sort of heaven.

There is. And He planned for EVERYTHING.
He planned for OP's mom's misery.
He planned 9/11.
He planned every single murder.
He planned for every single act of torture throughout recorded history.
He planned each & every single child molestation, every recording of said molestation, and every uploading of them to the internet.
As well as every fap to each one of them.
God is a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

It still hurts.... I'm sorry about you and your 5 year gf. I can't imagine that.

Capped my story from the other night (who wants to retype all that?)

Be in a hurry to get in another relationship, even if that one ends up being very temporary. As a man it's much healthier to recover in a rebound relationship.

all i see is cringe

>Be me, 17
>Dad got a transfer to another state, so I had to do my senior year at a brand new school on the other side of the country
>Didn't really try to make friends, since I'd be moving BACK to my home state in a year for college
>I'm an introvert anyway
>The year was kind of lonely
>Except for French class
>There was boy who sat next to me.
>Let's call him "Jean" since that was his "French" name
>He was kind of a loner
>He said all his friends were older and had graduated last year
>We would sit in the back of class and laugh at how crazy the teacher was
>We had little in-jokes we would tell each other
>It was my favorite part of the day
>We never really talked outside of class though
>Prom rolls around
>"Prom is so lame" Jean said.
>Me: "I know, it's so stupid, spending all that money for just one night."
>Jean: "I wouldn't go."
>Me: "I'd go, but just to make fun of it."
>Jean: "Yeah, that might be fun then. We could laugh at how dumb it all is."
>Me: "We?"
>Jean: "Well... I mean... if you'd go with me."
>Me: "Well...I guess I'd go... if you asked me."
>Jean: "I'd ask you... If I was going to go."
>Me: "Are you going to go?"
>Jean: "Well, if you'd say yes, then yes."
>Me: "Are you asking me?"
Jean: "Are you saying yes?"
>Me: "Yes."
>Jean: "Then yes."
>Me: "Okay, cool."
>So lame and cringe-worthy, but at the time my heart was doing back flips
>We go to Prom, we dance, laugh, and have a really fun time.
>He drives me home
>Sitting the drive way, suddenly awkward silence
>I've never had a boyfriend or anything, not sure what to do
>Tell Jean I had a lot of fun
>Awkwardly kiss him on the cheek
>He just stares at me
>Not the reaction I was excepting
>"Umm... I guess I'll see you later. I had a lot of fun!" I say
>"Yeah."

Cont...

>Spend that Sunday wondering what I did wrong
>Did I misread everything?
>Did he not like me?
>Did I mess everything up?
>I try to call him and text him
>No answer
>Try to think of what I want to say to him on Monday
>Even wrote him a letter
>"I know that in a month we'll be graduating"
>"And we both have plans for college, on opposite ends of the country."
>"I wish we had more time, but we don't."
>"But I really like you."
>"Going to prom with you was the best night of my life"
>"I'm sorry if I made it awkward. I'm new to this whole romance thing."
>"I didn't expect to make friends when I moved here, but I'm so glad I met you."
>"And maybe you see me as just a friend, that's okay."
>"But if you feel the same way, I think it's worth exploring."
>"We still have all summer."
>"And even after, it's so easy to keep in touch every day."
>"And plans can be changed. People transfer to different colleges all time."
>"I don't know if it will actually come to that, but again, I think it's worth finding out."
>"Either way, I just want to thank you for being my friend this year."
>"You've made this whole year worthwhile."
>"Yours --Claudette" (My French name)
>I never got the chance to give Jean the letter though
>Or talk to him
>Around 7 that night, my parents came up to my room
>They had very serious but sad looking faces
>My Dad held my hand and I cried my eyes out on my mom's shoulder when they told me.
>Jean had hung himself.

all i see is a dick licking faggot

>The police were coming over to talk to me.
>They wanted to know everything that happened last night
>Everything that we said and did.
>Did we drink? Did we do any drugs? Had Jean said anything? Did we have sex?
>No, no, no, and no!
>Jean had been writing too, in a journal.
>He even mentioned me
>He described me as, "Claudette. Not very hot, thinks she's funny. Could probably fuck her though and finally lose my virginity. She tries to act all innocent, but I can tell she was a huge slut at her old school and is trying to re-invent herself."
>I'd like to point out I was literally a 17 year old kissless virgin. I have no idea why he thought I was like that.
>He was totally sex-obsessed.
>He had said in his journal that if he didn't lose his virginity by graduation, he was going to kill himself
>He had more unflattering things to say about me, about my looks and personality
>But he saw me as his ticket to getting his v-card stamped.
>His final entry was along the lines of "All I could get out of that slut bitch was a kiss on the cheek. I'm done."
>He hung himself with an extension cord in the garage.
>His parents were literally 10 feet away but had no idea until it was too late.
>I didn't go to school for like a week
>I didn't go to his funeral either
>His parents, who were really nice to me, had asked that I didn't come
>I'm in my 20's now, think about him everyday.
>This story went on way longer than I thought.
>Not sure how to end it...
>Sorry for the long, rambling story and pre-typed greentext, Sup Forums.
>And I'm sorry to you too, Jean.

We are all depressed now reading this.
To cheer us up, and give you a moment away from all the gloom, why not show us your tits?

That's some shit to experience, sorry to hear that

Even as a guy with a pretty crazy sex drive, I really can't relate to these Elliott Roger type characters. I'm so happy about my cultural background. Our men and women really get along. Greeks have very low divorce rates and are statistically getting laid much more often per year than other European countries. That's very telling, I think. Men who respect women really do get laid more. White knights just don't know what that actually means.

I once felt like you OP, she's been gone 7 years now from cancer.

It never gets easy, but it does get better.

All the best wishes.

Distant lovers

Why is depression so addictive?

>And I'm sorry to you too, Jean
Why? Because you didnt fuck with him?

It's fun

It's like a rollercoaster, feels great cause it's terrifying

It becomes it's own drug that feed itself. A virus.

You've all gotta go. Eventually.

Because is attention seeking

*We've

Don't know how "you've" came out.

leaving you gone and everyone not caring for the difference.

Why does me fear of death outweigh my desire to die, it's an infinite cycle of pain.

I don't talk to anyone about it, i just enjoy it alone

only if i could

I just need companionship. Is that too much to ask for?

Then, you like people to notice your depression
Finding out who really care about you

maybe?

Why would depression be caused by a lack of attention? I survived child abuse and my father is now in prison for murder

(not him)

It's a weird struggle.
On one hand, I want to tell someone so they can help me, but I don't want to sound like an attention seeking faggot. On the other hand, I could tell someone I think cares about, but find out that they don't. Then it hurts more.

i got you bro. i feel a bit lonely here too atm

(am him)
I've told people in the past but i hated the attention i got. everytime they'd look at me i just felt like they were always feeling bad for me and i hated that. I only want to feel bad for myself

i'm not saying it was caused by lack of attention
only pointing out what it could be so addictive about it.

my bad.
I disagree but thank you for your input

Did your father abused you and murdered sombody?
that really sucks

It's un unusual kind of abuse
he loved me and cared for me but his father hit him and so he hit me, it wasn't until i was like 8 that the hitting got serious, around 4 years later mum had enough but was too afraid to divorce so she had an affair, dad found out beat her a bit and so he was awaiting trial for assault, My mum would still let him see me but one night he took me and dropped me off at an aunts and then killed the dude mum was banging

he got caught up between anger problems from i have no idea and not knowing any better, but the threat of losing his family drove him crazy I haven't seen him since that night but plan on visiting him soon, im hoping consolation can cure or at the very least make my mental state better

It's been 6 years