I really want to see her get fucked by other men

I really want to see her get fucked by other men.

Give me her name and number and I'm on it for you

shit i'm down

>her

literal fags

Is she up for it?

Don't do it. Most girls can only love one person at a time. If you let her she won't respect or love you ever again.

Start doing steroids if you're considering this. Your test might be low.

Well than give me it bro

Satan is right. You sound like a cuck op.

maybe OP is lesbian

Don't be a cuck. No one respects a cuck.

i respekt a cuck whats her kik?

I really understand you.

Bro code. Don't fuck another guy's girl when he's clearly not right in the head.

This fucking thread again.

You know what to do

Yeaaahhh boooooiiii

I don't mow another mans lawn.

Fuck off cunt, he can fuck her if he wants.

So ask her.

show nude

Op where do you guys live ?

Nudes are demanded

Aus Sydney area.

NO. You cut that out. Tell your gf you love and respect her then fuck her silly. You don't need to outsource.

Mate,in too wanna see my girl be fucked,are we okay?or have we a fuckin problem?

That's a guy

No nudes, best I have.

She thinks I'm a pathetic loser.

Then dump her. She is worthless cheating slut. You are strong, internet born and internet forged. You have perfect information at your disposal, yet you willing choose inferior goods. You are destroying the market. BE STRONG BE BETTER BE WHO YOU DREAMED YOU WOULD BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID.

Autism: the post. Even for a cuck thread that's some high level retardation.

He can't dump her because SHE'S NOT HIS. Never has been, never will be. She doesn't even know him lmao.

no

How you know her?

i'm her friend and she's seen these threads.

Does she browse Sup Forums?

she'd never even heard of it before I linked her to it. I link her when I see a thread.

Link her to thread.

she couldn't care less anymore lmao. I link her but she's not even going to waste her time reading it. I will continue to stick up for her though.

Good so she knows what a loser I am.

How well do you know her?

Do you guys live near eachother OP?

if she posts pics of herself in lingerie on tumblr who gives a shit if its posted here

I don't give a shit about the pics? If she's posted them she obviously couldn't care less about people seeing them? I care about the disrespect coming from everyone.

Can anyone please try to work to help identify this Raptor?

lol why should anyone gives a shit if you feel disrespected, or her for that matter

Does she like having a 30 year old virgin fantasizing about her?

It doesn't phase her in the slightest what random guys online think about her actually, I do care though. and it's not only for the fact that she's a nice girl, just seeing this god damn thread every damn night is boring asf. everyone is over it.

stripe tailed hawk friendo.

That's a common pigeon user.

I mean I don't know what OP's problem is but she's pretty hot so i appreciate the pics

Fuck her and send op pics.

She doesn't care, I think she expressed that perfectly well last night in saying he can waste his life thinking about her all he wants, whilst she's out having a life, not thinking of him once. lolllll

OP give me ur kik ill do it

I second this notion

She's not a slut lmao.

she's wears chokers with short tops showing her entire midsection and stockings and posted the pics online so in book book she's pretty slutty but thats ok I like sluts

She clearly wants the d

OH NO, god forbid!!!!!!! A girl? likes?? A SHORT NECKLACE????? OH HELL NO! what a slut. smh. a necklace, I really, i just can't believe she likes short necklaces. wow, slut much.

>choker =/= short necklace
>conveniently ignores every other part of the comment

she's a slut

ight mate, well i've known her years and i can assure you she's no slut lmao but no one cares what you think, have fun (Y)

How many guys has she been with, or is she still a virgin?

she just doesn't know it yet because she hasn't seen my dick

that's no one's business but her own soz (not soz)

You better give it to her then.

he won't because like I said, she's not a slut.

sorry to spoil it for you fam but she's been plowed by all OP's friends he said so himself

HAHAHAHAH dream on boys

I'll let you beat me up if you tell me.

I'd rather not go near you actually, gross.

give me her name OP and I'll find out for you

She can beat me up if she likes

good luck HAHAHAHAHAHHA, I can promise you bro, you'll never get in contact with her

are you 12?

who said I'd need to contact her lol

oh shit someone awoke the dragoon

I'll stop making these threads if you beat me up or show me more pics of her.

because that's the only way you'll find out, trust me :-)

gimme your kik

I don't know you seem pretty cold you'll have to use a few more smiley faces before I can truly trust you

Honestly user? Why? Are you truely that awful of a lover? Dick super small?
What can someone else offer that you can't or would prefer someone else did to her?

you dont deserve friends.

give me her name OP i'll get all her pics and share them with you, don't even need any of her social media accounts

good luck frienderino! :~)

Don't have kik

I'll give you her name if you'll post the pics here

...Do you have a vagina and are you also 12??
Jesus, You've got a LOT of estrogen in your comments if you aren't packing a pussy user....

ok how do i get in contact?

Are you going to beat me up or show pics of her?

i might have some u havent seen (pics)

Either post here or put on imgur or similar photo sharing and post link.

can't i just send them to u directly...?

No one else here cares, I'm the only one interested.

well it's either directly to u or not at all, make up ur mind because i'm leavingsoon

it's a girl, young one, 18 at most

Nah, just one or two picks.

nah ,last chance then im gone

HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS
JUST FUCKING POST SHIT ALREADY.
YOU DIFFICULT LITTLE CUNTS

FUCK.