Meeting up with a chick from tinder that identifies as a "he"

meeting up with a chick from tinder that identifies as a "he"
she has feminine/female body and dtf, what do? am i being a faggot?
pic related, looks like her/him

if it has a vagina, no, you're fine.

i'm convinced the time will come when identity politics dies out and people will recognize that how others identify themselves does not negate their physical gender, nor necessitate them making alterations to their bodies.

All that matters is how she looks naked. Pussy is Pussy! Who TF cares how she views herself? It's a tinder fuck. So, fuck her!

Well if she plans on transitioning and getting a clit dick and you're not into that than yeah. Otherwise what's the harm? I'm bi and my girl sometimes crossdresses and wants to be called "he" and I don't mind cause I'm bi but she's still got the vag and wants my dick so who cares?

Plus girls like that tend to be kinky af.

that's what i was thinking, thanks user

Yeah I'll see how it goes. Will post nudes if I get any.

Post more girls that look like guys

It's a TRAP!

I actually know a girl that looks just like her and is petite. Good friends for now

Nah we talked about it. She has a female body but is bi and tomboyish

nice

Call her a him and fuck her. It's not hard.

Rough fuck her and as she's about to cum, lean in and whisper into her ear "make America great again "

Impregnate her, she's mentally ill. Once she's forced to confront the truth of her sex she'll accept it and become a functioning member of society.

Thanks

oh boi, maybe when my genitals aren't exposed

More please

OP here, you guys have any luck on tinder? I'm new to it. Met a few qt's on MeetMe and HotorNot but haven't tried tinder..

Better luck with grindr than tinder lately.

Being a degenerate bisexual is awesome.

If you only ever been fucked by guys you're not really bi

this
i have an easier time getting dick than getting a response from women

This!

That's like saying if you haven't had sex with anybody than you're not really straight you're asexual.

>Lately

Keywords.

Bice pusey