ITT
>post your age
>your dream in life

I'll start
>24
>successful touring Artist / DJ till I die

>20
>Professional photographer & traveling artist / godtier coder

Ive neither took any steps towards photography nor art. But if someone told me to pack a bag and come live my dream, that's what I would chose.

>39
> fuck a 20yo girl again

>19
>to find a reason for it all

the fuck you doing right now?

Successful veterinarian with loli waifu

I didn't come here for feels.

Collecting neetbux and GBP. My life is worthless right now, who knows when that will change.

21. Be UN general secretary/or be archeologist,i know some places were treasures are supposely hidden,just need funds and time.

Exact. G'luck.

buy a camera you whore

> 24
>know what my dream in life is

I have $3.50 in my bank account right now. There's no possible way I could get a decent camera with that. I can't get a job due to no education, and I can't get an education due to no job in order to pay for it.

>18
>Entertaining people and keeping them happy.

if you're so poor how are you posting online ?

>24
>Die in my sleep

>21
>Forget her.

I have a phone(free for signing on). I don't have internet. I bought a phone from MetroPCS in order to have contact with any family. I got 1 job but then got let go due to seasonal work. I saved enough money for this in order to keep in touch.

get a new hoe

>42
>retire at 41 'cause stock options are good for engineers in San Jose: done
>drink, smoke and fuck myself into an early grave

Not sure if it will work out, but I'm giving it the ol' college try.

you're white and living like this?

24 die asap

Yes sir. I haven't had it the easiest growing up but definitely not the worst. I just didn't get as good of opportunities growing up.

sorry to hear nigga! well hope you get up off your ass today and make some damn money

>31
>basic income so I can stop working

I'm trying, I've applied to 3 different places and even recently trying to go through job agencies.

>21
>become mass cannabis cultivator

you got friends that make money?

Nope, no friends at all.

>22
>to create and write for animated tv shows

>21
>Blacksmith/Metal worker
I wanna stay at home all day making neat shit outta metal. One can dream.

Shit man you just reminded me of what my dream was, this and even wood working would be awesome

I did a bit of woodworking back in high school and it was awesome. Craftsman skills in general are hella cool, I'd love to learn more of that shit.