Daily offerings to the god of dragon dildos

Daily offerings to the god of dragon dildos.

Do you ever get the hiccups and then forget what real life was like without them cause they last so long?

ahah tripple bypass would put anyone out of action for months.

what offering is required

still at it bananaman

well one of them's jeff's butt, they're both pretty cute though

I think I'll try 7,9,10 then If I ever have the time for it

do you laugh at yourself for the same thing then?

My grandmother taught me this neat trick for getting rid of the hiccups where you tighten a belt around your neck until you can no longer hiccup. Works like a charm.

Your grandmother just wanted you to strangle yourself to death.

No, I just hate myself.

As horrible as it sounds, it's kind of a funny thought :P
You bet

at least 7 and 10, 7 is my story boner game. 10 is most everyone's story boner game

it's been a half hour and this option is starting to sound feasible

Final Fantasy 10 sucked.

Yes. She had my best interest at heart.
Honestly though, try a cold shower if nothing else works.

neck

It would probably alleviate your suffering.

''

Goodnight, faggots.

has it fallen off at this point?

I might try ten first then

nite snarf

drinking more alcohol may help

Practically

It was fucking retarded and linear as fuck, the combat system was garbage, the story was cliched, and the characters were annoying.

not a bad choice with 10, graphics are good. 7 was the beginnings of 3d graphics with terrible character models but the story is just fanboy worthy

>combat system
>literally 9 other games with the same combat system

Maybe its just not 10 you dislike

Not 19, difficult to obtain consistently.

I've liked to dress up since I was 13. Back then you couldn't tell I'm a dude. No leather, yet

BL1 on PS3 & PC
BL2 PS3,4 & PC owned every DLC except skins
BLP PS4

linear is what fucked it for me, that and 13 too. i liked 13 but the GO HERE no side anything or even over world stumble around and discover stuff was nah

what is BL? forgive me if it's obvious and im just stupid drunk

you should just pull it off already then

it's probably a pretty long story right?

I have BL2 on pc with all the DLC

borderlands

You were able to switch out characters during combat in the games prior to 10? The Overdrive system was laughable and killed any sort of challenge the game had.

I stopped playing after 10. I lost interest entirely.

And hand it to you, cause my arm is getting tired

Borderlands

Nope
But BL i do

10 takes roughly 50 hours and so does 7. 10 just does alot of cut scene to cut scene stuff you have to sit through I'd say it's about 65% game 35% cut scene and the game points you in the direction you have to go.

Can you offer your first born child if you never have children.

you've missed nothing after 10 other than maybe the 11 and 14 mmos, they're not great but not bad

just put it in something that vibrates if it falls off

I don't have BL at all
did you mistype that you had 2 for pc?

wow that's a lot of cutscenes. they seem good though

yes, you just have to be sincere in you offering

Yes, when you have your first it goes to the recipient.
Semantics give or take on the deal claims.

it's worth the play through, love it or hate it either way

sincere how?

I mean if you just never have one period. Never have a child but say you give your first born

Eh, I think I'll live. I have since stopped playing video games entirely. I haven't played any of them since the start of 2012.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

honestly i've only been playing emulated games from nes - ps2. after graphics took over story lost out

like, you just have to be telling the truth
even if you never have children

I'll definately give it a try some time

it'll take care of the job for you

I stopped because they're a time suck. I wanted to focus on my work and on studying instead.

They will make you have a child.

I'll hide it in your locker

I could see this happening.

It's not the truth though since I, in theory, never have children.

jesus fucking christ, I want to like pillars of eternity so much but I think I'm allergic to micromanaging

same. fucking. boat.

Good night everyone.

my locker doesn't vibrate
most of the time

well if they magiked you up one then you'd have to hand it over. they can't know the future though, or they'd think up easier ways to get a baby

see ya tiger

Nighty night tigerbutt

Scrub

I'll hide it there anyway

>walk into lighthouse
>fuckton of phantoms spawn around the party when I approach the door
>optimal play is to take paladin and fighter and move them towards the threat zone and put everyone else in a different fucking room
yeah I'm not gonna fucking bother

cash me inmelee howbowdah

Can anyone please for try and identify this raptor.

Paladin + fighter -> see image

I'll lock it away so you never get it back

yep, that's a bird all right

Snek is Snek

This is why virginities have much more mystic sway.

I replaced the wizard with the paladin because I figured having fewer characters that die from a light breeze was better and I wasn't using the wizard for anything since taking the effort to actually select him, position him, execute spells and then go back to my other characters was fucking miserable

My work is the most important thing to me. My studies help me to better understand the place that my work comes from.

I told you already, his name is Jim and he's an asshole.

What do you mean?

fair enough

I dont play melee anymore.

what does your work involve?

It'll be sure to squirt in your face before that

It involves the human spirit.

I figured out why I like tabletop rpg systems but hate them when applied to singleplayer games. If I'm playing pathfinder I get to spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about ~my~ character. Even when I'm thinking about what's useful for the party, I'm approaching it from the perspective of one character and his range of options (or I'm literally communicating OOC with another player or something). Vidya based on that model means I have to think on at least some level about every character, but the other characters aren't mine. They're just annoying little pawns that don't have intelligences of their own. That is unbelievably annoying. It's like management in retail or something.

oh
well

I'm heading off, see you all later

Do any of you fags rp fucc

People come equipped with one. Like how virgin's blood is much more potent than whore'sblood.

You cant rejuvenate with whore'sblood.

I only have a butt to offer.

OH WELL, too late I guess. Like everything else.

I have both my jobs and class today but I finished writing my paper so I'm gonna drink some more ok it's a good idea

A virgin can't rejuvenate with their own blood, though, and the fel magics that allow one to exploit virginal essence are mostly practiced by the tainted.

I think that's more or less what's called for.

That will do it, I liked playing rpg's that allowed AIs to take full control. added to the randomness and unpredictability that you had to make decisions around

Depends on the RP honestly.

I'm always offering that I wont lie to myself.

Could you take a bunch of your blood out in case of one of those situations happening and then have sex and lose virgin status? Would the blood corrupt or stay pure?

I fundamentally prefer games where you have control over 1 character and if you have a party, the others more or less do their own thing and you work around their quirks and what have you. I'm not really a control freak.

Pretty much every time I behave like a slut I regret it so soon afterwards and so strongly that I stop for long periods.

Powerful beings like jews and vampires use virgin's/child's blood for rejuvenation. Power scars the spirit and one needs fresh souls and life-force to mend it.

I would imagine most do.

this nigga's thinkin on another level

Its your essence, it would no longer be pure since it is bound to you.

hey, some of us non-vampiric goyim dabble, too.

HAHA CLASSES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL AFTER 11 I DON'T HAVE TO TA TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOO

THAT'S A SHOT BOYS

(LIKE)

It's too late for me. I'm just trying to be the pioneer.

Damn.
But how does that work with transfusions then? If you give blood to someone are they then, in a way, part of you? Does that make you part of them too?

I'm just saying, be inclusive! It's 2017, gosh.

No, Mother, do not weep
Most chaste Queen of Heaven
Support me always.
Ave Maria.

Yeah, thats why id rather bleed to death than get blood from a faggot or a nigger.

I dont care about your gay memes.

I don't regret it, I find it fun and its just in my personality.
I can't really help it.