Which country makes the best fish and chips?

Which country makes the best fish and chips?

If it ain't salmon, I don't want to talk to you.

You probably won't like this version, then:

here pham what u need

haram

Interesting.

what are you, some kind of woman?

same goes for you fancy boy

New England

>serving fish with french fries
>serving fish with potatoes

why are non-meds such savages?

Salmon belongs to Sushimi or on the grill, not so much deep fried

Still interested in what deep fried salmon would taste though

D E L E T

E

L

E

T

Fish and potato were made for each other

steak and potato were made for each other, with fish you add some olive oil and some veggies, not fucking french fries

And yet it somehow works. Maybe try expanding your palette m8. You're trying to sound superior yet just come across as ignorant.

come off it, it's your country's mcdonalds fast food, you combined it because it was the cheapest shit to sell not because of it's amazing gourmet properties.
don't make it more than it is

>catfish
>fancy

>french fries aren't veggies
wew lad

We do.

I like fish and chips but it's super dry. Makes you want to drown it in ketchup or tartar sauce.
what said

damnation!

>I like fish and chips but it's super dry. Makes you want to drown it in ketchup or tartar sauce.

What you want is some nice mushy peas.

Fuck off you stupid slavnigger?

What amazing cuisine does your shitty little third-world country have? Boiled bones and shitty blood soup?
You have no authority over my peoples' culture; my people's culture is the greatest culture, as it is now the world's culture.

Go off yourself... slav.

you know what's funny? since the US fucked you in the ass, you're now about as important as croatia, but you still have delusions of grandeur that should be left in the 19th century.

the main difference between our countries is that mine has fantastic food and yours is globally infamous for being the worst cuisine on the planet...

I do not know the best, but I know the worst.
It is from a country that eats only with salt or vinegar.