Question, Sup Forums. If a girl is raped at a young age...

Question, Sup Forums. If a girl is raped at a young age, but has never had any sexual interactions prior to or preceding the rape, is she still a virgin? Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenorrhaphy
popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

You can't unrape someone

Alternate question: What is your definition of virginity?

Dont virgin chicks have hemens to confirm virginity? I know it can break from random shit prior sex

There is only "the" definition, anything that is "your" definition is an opinion.

Not every girl is even born with one, and some hymens don't break after being penetrated so it really isn't an indicator of virginity at all. I was just asking your guys' general opinion on virginity and whether or not rape counts.

yes and no
no because that shit can tear for lots of reasons ( horse back riding and doing the splits for example)

If peen has gone into vagoo then girl is immediately and forever a slut. Period

"the" definition is arbitrary and defined completely based on how we socially constructed virginity for thousands of years dealing with marriages and property.

virginity is a term that's entirely in our heads tbh, therefore if a girl unwillingly had sex, she's still a virgin to me.

You cant unrape someone son. It's an irreversible chemical reaction from virgin to slut.
If she says she's a virgin she's a lying whore.

And dont even get me started on if he was black omfg.
There is no coming back

Once that car is driven off the lot then it is a second hand vehicle and its value is depreciated

Even if she isn't a virgin anymore, if rape is by definition her not wanting the sex how does rape make her a whore?

She's not a virgin. I actually got my marriage annulled because she was "raped" by her father (as if statutory rape is rape.) She didn't tell me prior, I found out when she always had anxiety before sex. If she was old enough to confirm herself as a Catholic, she was old enough to consent to sin.

I feel like there is two definitions of losing virginity. There is the life milestone that men and women go through the first time they have sex, in that case, maybe, maybe not rape counts. Guess it's up to the person to make that choice
The other deinfition is the physical change a woman goes through when she is first penetrated. ie deflowered. Like frida kahlo was deflowered by a tram crash, but I don't think she'd say that was her first time having sex

literally, no. however she may still consider herself a virgin which is fair

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenorrhaphy

No, she's a whore.

Literally no. Women orgasm and get aroused during rape. They experience everything people experience during normal sex. They aren't virgins

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

females who get raped are literally more whorish than normal whores

they were so sexual that they forced an innocent man to rape them

that doesnt mean its not invading/traumatic. if a gross fat bitch was sucking your cock you'd eventually orgasm too

We're talking virginity. Rape "survivors" aren't virgins by any stretch of definition. They want to play the victim card and keep their virginity card.

Youre dumb... kys

Can we ignore op and just get more pics of cats like this??? I had a shit day.

Gbt /r9k/, insecure neckbeards. It sure is sad and pathetic how much you all fetishize virginity. Can't get great at fucking from googling after all though, so the insecurity does make sense I guess.

Lol, I hope you're happy with your whore gf. You will never know the joy of someone being completely yours.

ok strictly speaking after penetration virginity is lost. I was just saying that its mentally comforting to keep their 'card'

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Man thanks. I needed that.

Looooooooooooooooooool

This is so embarrassing for you

I'm happy. My girl didn't pick up any bad habits from disgusting chads.

Lol what bad habits are you even imagining dude? Whatever you think they are, it's all in your head.

Bullshit. You've either been fucked or not been fucked. Your gender studies degree is failing you at life.

allowing the criteria for virginity to be sex is just asking to get cucked

if your woman has had contact with other males youre basically an omega faggot

OP here, sorry about your shittu day user here's a cat from the shelter I work at

Moar shelter cats

This is muppet

this

Does it matter?

That's the worst kind of slut. The kind that only gives it up for rapists. You can be the nicest guy on Earth, but unless you rape, you aren't getting any. And she'll find ways of getting raped again. Drink too much with the boys. You'll hear about the gang bang later. She'll get knocked up pretty easily too.