It's time to stop eating animals Sup Forums. They suffer for our greed...

It's time to stop eating animals Sup Forums. They suffer for our greed. Humans can live healthily without any meat and dairy in their diets so really only willpower you need.

I dont care

Nice bait

Suffer how cunt? And where the fuck do you propose they live?

You use animal products to fertilize your crops.

Studies have shown we need a balanced diet including a moderate meat intake for a long and healthy life. I'll base my diet on science thanks.

Not true

While I agree with OP this is the wrong place to argue, after all it's filled with edgy sperglords

How is Dairy a problem? Do we kill the cow each time we milk them?

Very true

>Listening to what some neckbeard vegan on Sup Forums tells me, instead of trusting actual studies

They are kept in horrible conditions and milked on an industrial scale. Don't believe the cows in field images propaganda on tv.

No thanks, there are protien strains that can only be obtained from eating meat and fish suppliments will not do i am afraid

((((citation))))

Can anyone please to help work out to find out to identify this Raptor??

And when exactly was the last time a cow contributed to society in a way that doesnt involve them being used for food or products?

get out

although I'm a meat eater, I agree with OP. I would more than gladly stop to eat meat but once they invent something instead. A synthetic meat.

I read we are getting there. It's just mnot cost effective yet.

I'm quite sure there are millions like me. Next generation would find eating "real", "animal" meat disgusting. And I agree this will be a much better world. Nobody can remain insensitive by the suffering of an animal when it's put to death.

The one that will turn synthetic meat palatable and cost effective will be the richest man in the world.

plants are living beings, too. studies show they are sentient to an extend. so you'll have to settle for rocks except there are microorganism living on them. just starve, I guess.

instead of being self righteous hypocrites, vegans should worry about painless slaughter methods. or not. the meat in your fridge is a product after all, not an animal. it was bread for that sole purpose.

I can't take vegans seriously at all. they're just bleeding hearts like modern leftists.

crow

Have hundreds of cows in fields, sold for meat, can confirm not propaganda

Animals are meant to be eaten.

They're weak to bullets and made of food

This.

trips dont lie

I really dont give 2 shits its not like they are gonna stop killinig animals just because i wanna eat veggies

>Propaganda

>the sun will eventually burn out, dooming our entire race
>but nah i'm worried about goats n shit

and prom's tomorrow?!
seriously though. cows and several other types of "food" animals have only survived this long because it's what we've bred them for.

protip: willpower does not counter starvation. we do what we have to in order to survive. If you don't like it, fucking off yourself.

This is reality. Stop imposing your fear of death onto animals that barely understand what is going on around them.

Good to know you'd rather starve your own family instead of eating a goat, right?

Synthetic. Meat.