Is this the better part of India?

Is this the better part of India?

Other urls found in this thread:

knoema.com/atlas/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent?type=maps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was under the impression that Punjabis were the whitest, tallest, had the butteriest most delicious food, and possibly were bro-tier.

Yes.
The central North is the worst.
It's literally worse than Africa,
LITERALLY worse than Africa.
Think about 100% of negative Indian stereotypes.
They take place in the centre north.

>browner part of India is better than the lightskin part

really jogs my noggin

no that's sikhs you're thinking of

yes

No, the best part of India is the north-west coastal areas and the worst is the central North along the major rivers where all the human filth congregates.

Remember India is divided more by Caste than by region. Also we arent Just Aryans and Dravidians, there are austro asiatic speakers that are subhuman

I heard sri lankans poo in loo instead of in street, is this true?

Can any Indians explain what's special about the southern tip? I am curious as to why Maurya, Gupta, and Mughals all did not occupy that region.

knoema.com/atlas/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent?type=maps

also yes

they got guns from the portugese

wtf I love sri lanka now

Truely yes

This part of India is the most authentic India.

It has survived various invasions from the West including Islam and has retained real Indian culture

North India is a mix between Middle Eastern culture and Indian culture. You could say some Southeast Asians are more Indian than certain parts of north india.

well what about Maurya and Gupta? And why would they have been resistant in the first place, and why didn't the other regions get firearms?

Yes. The Himalayan States in the North are also not bad to be honest, except Kashmir of course

this

why

that's the bit that isn't bangladesh or burma

why

Because you're an american who wasnt taught history properly

Yes because they stay in India instead of coming over here and shitting things up.

I gotta say, I love watching shit-flinging between northern Indians and southern Indians.

Metaphorical or literal?

Fuck off ranjit Singh, and learn to POO in the loo

Kys you fucken north Indian scum, worse than pak*s and arabs

Why did Britian unify the poos?
Worst mistake ever, pakistan was good though divide and conquer on religion.

more like "luck later", am I right...cough

Apparently so. seems like Aryans suck wherever they go

Most Indian Punjabis ARE Sikhs

English, do you speak it you cunt flap poo

Punjabis have the worst drug problems and aren't wanted elsewhere in india, thats why so many of them seek refuge in the west

probably smallest dicks since least white genes
then again they have basically abbo genes and I think abbo cocks are pretty huge
I shall consult the dreamtime ancestors to resolve this dilemma

anyway yeah I remember reading Kerala had highest HDI in all of India and plus it's not obnoxiously hot in the pre-monsoon season so it's probably the best bit of India

I went to school with a Tamil chick and she was pretty qt but crazy parents so I never got with her

indian chicks can get really qt and they love white dick

The majority of alaska isn't the problem, it's that little snot dribble on the coast that really hurts.

there seems to be a power gap between the qt ones and the fuck ugly ones though, theres no middle ground

The NW & literally the rest of india is corrupt as hell, the south doesnt even get back 50 cents per dollar that they contribute to the tax collected. BIMARU states are hell holes but god dam the reinvestment from the central government to south india is aggravating

They couldnt conquer it, simple as that. The south had its own kingdoms, wasnt like it was the new world where the native americans met the more advanced white man in the new world.

My dick is 4" flacid and 6.5"x5.5" hard. Im a quickshot though, its sad but it is what it is. Thank god for eating pussy.