I have a question for you, Sup Forums

I have a question for you, Sup Forums
>>be me, 12 yo daddy's girl happy af
>>dad dies stuck with strict Jehovah's Witness cunt of a mother
>>life turns to shit, miss my dad like hell, mom treats me like shit, not allowed to have any friends who aren't Jehovah's witnesses
>> 14 yo now, lonely.jpg, mom never told me not to talk to strangers online
>> start talking to randos on omegle to keep from killing myself
>> meet a dude who is nice af, super funny, tells me I'm pretty and shit
>> decide not to meet him at first but we talk for months and we have everything in common he tells me he loves me and that if we lived together he would let me have friends
>>finally become suicidal enough I decide to leave with him and fake my own suicide so cops wouldn't look for me
>> get in the car and drive to California with him but shit gets weird, some stuff he told me didn't add up, house was dirty and disgusting
>> he ends up raping me a couple times, finally realize what an idiot I am
>>turns out dude was lying about everything, was actually a CP collecting, meth addict who planned to prostitute me
>>cops find me next day and take me home where everyone in my family and moms church (the only people I am allowed to be friends with) shun me for what I did
>>mom tells me I ruined her life and pulls me out of school to be homeschooled
>>flash forward to today, still lonely but now added guilt of fucking shit up for everyone I know and making everyone hate me
>>also hate myself for scum bag pedophile taking my virginity even though I kicked and screamed
My question is: Was everything really my fault like everyone told me it was?

Should have listened to your mother, idiot.

She never told me not to talk to people online

No, dont blame yourself. Your stepmom is fucked up!

omg sweetie that sounds horrible it wasnt your fault.... oh wait yes it is best thing to do now is get on meth and prostitute yourself. Option Sup Forums... KYS stream it for our enjoyment

I bet she told you not to be a slut.

>California
Kek
you should have stopped when you heard he was taking you there you fuckhead.

Real mom not step :/

>religion

Hahahahhaah true

Wait untill 18 y.o. then gain financial independence by working and leave home.

Nah not your fault, just your responsibility. All that means is it is up to you where you go from here. Seek out a therapist. You can usually find financial assistance for one too.

Yeah good idea

How old are you now?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Stop enabling an attention whore. If she was actually raped she wouldn't be bragging about it on the Internet and criticizing her mom who was right.

Don't wanna get banned so 18, user

excellent advice

Reported.

Came to the wrong place for advice. It's got nothing to do with you, pull your head out your ass and think for your self. Shitty luck and bad choices (the kind that every one makes, but usually don't end that bad). Sorry to hear about that user keep going and make an effort to learn and better yourself plus move away from negetive shut like pepole telling a 14 yo getting raped it's her fault. Hope you get some good going for ya!

I can give you the name of the guy if you guys think it's all bs, then again I can't prove that that is real either. Either way I didn't mean to be an attention whore, sorry. I was just looking for people opinions since I don't have people to talk to. But like you said, everything on Sup Forums should be taken with a grain of salt anyways.

14? Underage b&

But I'll take the bait.

It's honestly slightly your fault. Not the suicidal shit, and not your father dying. But im sure you knew it was pretty stupid to run away to go live with some fuck you met on omegle (pretty much a cp site)

I'll never love you, and you can never meet me. But if you need someone to talk to, shoot me a message on kik. ThothTheAtlantean

my gf comes from a JW family aswell. met her in a psychiatry. she went there after a double suicide attempt. her parents (especially her mom) was pretty good at blaming her too. I took her with me after we were released and we lived together for 2 years now. I mean it was pretty stupid to just meet with random internet person but as you said, you were on the edge of kys so I can kinda understand. I'll try to make it short: No, it is not all your fault. JW's are just a bunch of sick fucks. Get the fuck out of there and never look back. Don't feel guilty. You didn't fuck up anything for everyone. Just try to get as far away as possible and learn to stand on your own two feet. Oh and go easy on the drugs. Fucked up people loose themselves in drugs. Trust me, I know.

Even if you can convince yourself that you're still a virgin, you're going to have to live your whole life knowing you're a retard.

Shit bait. Tits or gtfo. You know the rules.

Thanks, user. This shit actually nice to hear for the first time.

cool_story_bro.png

Not 14 anymore this was a while ago. 18 now

>14 yo
Enjoy your ban.

Religion is practically child abuse honestly. I wouldn't believe a thing your community blames you for.

How many times do I have to explain that this was all 4 years ago. I'm 18 now, Sup Forumstard

If you would of followed Jehovah's teachings, you wouldn't be such a slut now and would probably still have your virginity. This is your fault. God gave you free will because you're an intelligent creature. But some of us are dumb as shit like you and let the devil command our lives. You did all this because of friends. You won't even make it to the afterlife now

Kek, JWs don't believe in afterlives

>implying

Either way, it's still slightly your fault for being a dumb kid. I am sorry to hear about your dad and the other shit.

Just look on the bright side. /if/ you really are 18, you can focus on getting a real job and moving out of your hometown (and not in with meth addicted pedophiles)

Shit gets better kid, keep your head up. Make educated decisions and live your life with no regrets.

Homewrecker. I hope you're happy. You ruin every life you touch.

I'd drop some way of contacting me, so you could exchange with my gf directly, she could prolly give more comforting words than I, though I only have facebook and sure as hell not gonna post that on Sup Forums kek

bwahaha so you rebel against your parents, fake your own suicide somehow and end up with a user? lulz! you should be on your knees thanking God you werent sold as a sex slave to a shiek in dubai

Yeah it's okay I understand but the amount of non kys posts on this thread is encouraging in and of itself

Your actions are your responsibility. You didn't rape yourself. It was a poor choice, but poor choices are especially a given in adolescence. Best thing to do is learn the lesson (don't necessarily trust people that sound too perfect) and probably seek out a therapist for the trauma.
If you'd like someone to talk to, I could post my email address, and you could email me with proof that it's you. Otherwise, I wish you good fortune in coping with all of that shit.

Can any one please help to work and try identify Raptor

Oh I'm infinitely grateful that it turned out the way it did. I'm so lucky they found me and I realize that. I just wish my mom was as grateful and that I had more of a support system. My reason for coming here at all was to try and make sense of why everyone has blamed me so much for this, if it is really as much my fault as they have me believe it is

Hey. Debbie Downer.
At least you had sex.

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT GUUURL I CAN HELP YA WID YO PROBLEMS FO REAL NIGGA

OP here, kek

>There are three forms of the virtue of chastity: the first is that of spouses, the second that of widows, and the third that of virgins. We do not praise any one of them to the exclusion of the others. . . . This is what makes for the richness of the discipline of the Church.

Your actions led to your having sex. If you had obeyed your parents you wouldn't be asking if you still had your virginity. You plenty of time to think about your actions and you chose the wrong path.

Nice dubs

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and in this life to have a ok life dont get hurt by the ugly people losers the ugly way like by scinence and by magic and the ugly people losers smell like poop and have a comrbable life and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit

Everyone has something one of of fucked up past. Everyone makes dumbass decisions that we shouldn't. If you need to talk, you can add me on snapchat. Disreputable.me

was thinking: I could create a temporary account for whatever you wanna use to chat. Though no smartphone apps, my phone is shit.

???

You need to take ownership of your actions. You aren't a victim.

>here's my kik

Look like we found the next in line CP addicted meth head Sup Forumsoys

yeah add one of these guys theyll be your safety net and comfort zone

OP: Are all these people offering me their emails and kiks being genuinely supportive or creepy? It's Sup Forums.... assume worst. Still kind of sweet in some way though

Are you ok?

Nope. She shouldnt have been locking you away.

Kek. Yeah if I haven't learned my lesson by now I deserve what's cumming to me, pun intended

Get some sleep. We need you in peak form on Sunday.

I bet you're a dude.

Why? My impeccable sense of humor and ability to not be offended by shitheads on Sup Forums?

dude with ex-JW gf here: It's genuinely creepy. Whatevs, I just thought it'd help to talk to someone that went through something similar, especially due to all this sect indoctrination bs that causes a lot of similarities in behavior among different individuals that are members of it. What you revealed about your mother so far is pretty in line with the behavior of my gf's mother.

Personally offered email. I figured I'd try to help you come up with a plan to deal with this shit. It's going to be a throwaway, and I'd expect the same of you, to be honest. All I can do is offer advice and consolation to the best of my abilities. I'm definitely not perfect. I understand bringing suicidal, personally. It's shitty.
Can only speak for myself, though. The rest could be genuine or creeps.

also sorry for fucked up english
>be gerfag

True. It's frustrating too because it's so deeply embedded in me after being brainwashed my whole life that I feel bad for not believing it but I'm slowly becoming self aware

my gf sometimes still says "we" when she talks about the witnesses, though she reached the point where she corrects herself afterwards and I don't have to point it out anymore.

Maybe she subconsciously seeks the Truth. Let her be free.

Soem situations lead people to do what they, so who's fault it was is a subjective thing in my opinion. How ever you have to take responsibility for the choices you've made whether or not they were you 'fault'.

I'd just try to pick my life back up and just kinda try to ignore everything that's happened.

kek

You know the rules
>tits
>gtfo

It's dark because its almost 5am here but here's a shitty time stamp in case any of you were thinking this was bait, I can try to make a better one if any of you see necessary

Tits or GTFO

you know this only works when all Sup Forumstards are pulling on the same string? there are already people on topic so pointless post is pointless

Yeah I see your point also that meme is one of my top favs now

Probs dont, this is b. I would say leave homeas soon as you can though, it sounds like you need to stand up for yourself.

I don't know. Did your mum try to protect you? Did she feed you, bathe you and clothe you?

THANK YOU god that was so accurate

still dude with ex-JW gf: don't even... why would you need to prove yourself? you already have people taking it seriously. just ignore the cunts lol

Yes and I have always been respectful and kind to her and thoroughly expressed my appreciation for the basic things with which I was provided but on here I point out her lack of teaching me basic safety skill and providing me any emotional support as background infoetmation to answer the question. I see where you are going though. Parents are all inherently deserving of a certain level of respect based on the basic things they do for their children

You seem tired in both senses. Figure out something you enjoy, work towards it. Break it down into smaller goals, and plan your time accordingly.
Also, get some fucking sleep. It's 5 AM.

Show us your raped vagina. We're all scientists here. We need to study the differences between your raped hole and other normal holes.

It was 4 years ago and he had a small dick so I'll just save you time and tell you it looks the same

Also, can't sleep. Nightmares

Did he wear protection?

>God gave you free will
That whole cult is rub on paranoia and fear of doing ANYTHING wrong, for fear of being shunned or expulsed from the cult.
That feels like the rug was removed from under you. I went through it and you see who your true family and friends are. None in that church.
But they will begin to talk to you if they find out that you have money, or at least manipulate your family to get to you.

Well, distract yourself then. Do you frequently have nightmares and if so, are they similar?

Show feet :)

No, but I was taken to the hospital after for rape kits and stuff so they gave me the emergency contraception pill, took blood samples and continued to have routine blood samples for a couple years after to make sure I hadn't gotten anything. Never did which was a miracle but I suppose you don't get a really dirty dick when you're just fucking kids

Nightmares every night reliving everything that happened exactly as it happened and then usually another one that is also about being raped but with slightly different outcomes like the police don't find me or he starts torturing me after

>Kid
You were 14. Hardly a kid.

When the age group is 14-18 I wouldn't say kid either but his age group was 7-14 so Idk I just say kid in that scenario

ex-JW gf person here (I feel silly for typing this every time): so should I set up some throwaway account for anything? It's cool if not, most understandable considering your story. Would use it to give you gf's and my fb (we can also skype if you want to make sure she's not a fake account of mine). You can hit us up if you feel your sanity slipping or whatever. As I said, gerfag so meeting isn't an option anyways. Just feel kinda compelled to offer as much help as I can since yea.. This one strikes very close to home.

Seek treatment for PTSD. Get a Psychaitrist to treat the biological portion of it, and possibly a Psychologist to help give you healthy coping skills.

That should help you sleep better.

Try alcohol and benzos. Those will help you through the night.

That's seriously so sweet of you, ex JW gf guy XD I think I'll be fine though, this thread is surprisingly therapeutic actually but I really appreciate you and everyone else here who has had genuine, honest, supportive, and though provoking things to say

Thanks 10/10 will try

Gonna need to see them tits you filthy slut

OP: okay now who wants to roast me?

mkay ._.
Well I tried. Offer stands I'll be lurking for a few more hours. Just promise to keep your head up high and your heart as far away as possible from this toxic sect/cult/whateveryouwanttocallit

Also don't listen to any medication advice on Sup Forums. But you seem smart enough, you probably had this already figured out by yourself.

Hahahah okay thanks dude, you're an A1 btard. Also yeah my reply to that message was sarcastic as hell

yea I saw it after I posted hurr durr

Whoa whoa whoa, how come HE gets to be steak sauce? That's racist.