When we were swimming or in a hot tub with other people...

When we were swimming or in a hot tub with other people, my ex used to try to embarrass me by getting me hard by rubbing my dick under the water. I have a mild exhibitionist fetish and a shame fetish, so it was super fucking hot to me. What's the best thing exes have done for you, Sup Forums?

Bumping for curiosity

Shameless self bump

Sex in the missionary position.

killed themselves

suicide

got tons of these

>she would go to the toilet and come back and hand me her panties or bra

>turn up at the door while I had friends round in a long coat and high heels but nothing underneath

>suck my cock on long bus journeys when we were travelling

>take me into the toilets in bars and suck my cock while people desperate to use the bathroom hammered on the door

>in hot tubs or public saunas, put her hand down my shorts, or flash me her boobs

>take something of mine off the table while we were out with friends, disappear off to the toilet and come back and whisper in my ear "its up my ass"

ask another stupid as fuck question op

Broke up with me, that was probably the best thing she did for me

She's a barista and I'm going to be a doctor

Kicker is that I didn't decide to be a doctor till she broke it off

kek'd at the last one

My ex would always try to get me hard in public, I swear it's like a thing for them. Probably the most random was when we were sitting on a park bench and all these people were walking past, didn't stop her though.

The best thing my ex did is not exist in the first place

Get knocked up by some deadbeat and ruin their life while I fuck their mom, Who I later marry.

Now i get to watch the train wreck unfold from a better seat.

Good on you user. Go through with it tho

I am genuinely interested in how this situation is for you user

Well it's been almost 5 years since then and I'm pretty much at the half way point in my doc program, but thank you user, it feels good man

Fucking hilarious, Mother makes ridiculous money, Wants to have sex more than I do, And every day my now step daughter's life gets shittier.

Doesn't hurt that I actually do love my wife, And didn't choose to do it purely out of spite.

Kek

Do you see your now step daughter often? What's her relationship like with her mom?

No, I see the other one far more often.

Their relationship is fine but the kid is a fucking self absorbed psychotic mess, She tries to limit the interactions as you can imagine.
This kid actually threatened to kill her mother/siblings several times in her teens before I came around, I kicked her out of the house.

I had an ex with big tits. She never wore bras and I'd always pinch her nipples to make them hard when in public

> kicked her out of the house

That just made this ten times better, you have balls of gold plated American steel user

i once went to a public pool and fapped in it while other kids were swimming around in there

had sex with her while playing RogueTrader with some frinds on skype, kind of a good story but my english sucks and its not very long.

wanna hear?

>Sex in busy city park
>can hear people on gazebo below
>cum in her mouth
>had McDonald's after

Also used to make her go to school with no panties and sometimes would txt her telling her leave class, go to bathroom, call me and masturbate together.

Pic related.

Took her virginity, we did everything. She was sweet, gullible and sort of dumb.

Had to end it cause travelling too far, she has bad genes and is dumb.

I ended it Nov 2014. Still can't get over her. Anyone been in a similar spot and got through it?