Ask 25/m kissless virgin who bought a fleshlight last week anything

Ask 25/m kissless virgin who bought a fleshlight last week anything.

Pic related, it's the one I got and it is glorious. I may never feel the need to get a girlfriend again.

Bumping with random tits for 5 minutes

is it worth it for a virgin like me OP?

How to you keep it clean? Is it dishwasher safe?

Orgasm more intense than your hand?

Absolutely.

The initial shame of buying such an object lasts all of about 3 minutes until you actually use the thing.

That is the downside, it is a pain to clean and a bit disgusting. Have to run water through it to was the jizz out, use toy cleaner, turn it inside out to dry it with a towel, then dust the thing slightly in corn flour to stop it going sticky.

10x better

Last bump, going to bed now

Final words - for those who are hesitant of buying one for fear of the shame/whatevs...just do it. Man needs release, man, and if you can't get girls you can't get girls. Just get one of these.

That's a shame. The hygiene factor is the only thing that keeps me from buying one.

i dont know bro , from the sound of it i think that its hassle and troublesome to clean and seriously ridiculous to be buying one in my opninion. i think ill go with my hands until i get myself a gf soon, hope so. We're all going to make it bras

omg
that redhead

You can't cuddle with a fleshlight. Neither will it hug you when you're sad, or cook for you, for that matter. Now shape up, user, and aim for the stars.

Yeah but it doesn't screw you over either. Intimacy is overrated.

Toys are better than your hands, but nothing satisfies like good sex.

I never got the stigma on pocket pussies tbh.

Is it like the real thing?

Orgasm is better but my hand feels better. Wasted my money on this

Still less work than an actual woman.

A pocket pussy still wont talk to you

That's the best part

Should of gotten detroya

do they actually feel like a vagina? or do they just feel like a stress reliever shaped like a pussy

lol OP doesn't know

Fleshlights are over rated.