My girlfriend gave this to me a year ago and then proceeded to cheat on me a year or so later. She asked for it back...

My girlfriend gave this to me a year ago and then proceeded to cheat on me a year or so later. She asked for it back. Should I sell it?

Thats so cute. Id keep it. Fuck that bitch

1.Sell Snort
2.Find a new girl and get over the cheating cunt
3.????????
4.Profit

light it on fire

open a hole in its anus

fill with any of tbe items below

a bomb
a frozen turd
a hard boiled egg
drugs
a goldfish
a dead or alive rodent

Either keep it or sell it. If she asks again, tell her you lost it or threw it away.

forgot to tell you
then you give it back to her

Put hidden camera in it

I just looked it up, looks like that one can potentially fetch a good amount of money (people asking for $500-$1500+ on ebay and some listed at $3,500 on etsy).

Sell that fucker, or tell her you sold it and hang on to it for a while longer to sell it.

Fucking burn it and make a video, its a fucking toy.
Why should you give her anything back when she took all you two had?

lol, they sell for 5$ on ebay. What're you smoking?

Aww I grew up with that little guy. Ever since I was in a crib. His name is Bully. C:

>ask butcher for pig blood
>draw a sacrificial circle with said blood
>whatever remains is for facepaint and covering the sacrifice with it
>place candles to ensure spirits are pissed and whatnot
>ensure you are recording
>set a picture of your girlfriend on fire
>do a tribal dance for whatever being you believe in
>set everything including your home on fire
>go to slut with ashes of stuffed animal in jar
>tell her whatever the fuck that was is now in a better place(ensure lie quality goes up to 69)
>flip ex off
>go to burned down home
>go for a quick wank before sleep
>sleep

This.

I don't know if you have the rare one that fetches a lot of money but it's worth a shot.

Lol why are you even asking ? If you need the cash, sell it, otherwise just trash it, its garbage anyway.

Why am I the only one that sees the obvious here?

If she'd even buy you a stuffed animal (note: this does not apply if you're in a lesbian relationship), and you would conceivably like it, you're clearly an ultra subby omega male (way lower than beta).

So naturally she's gonna get some real dick on the side. Straighten up or you will never have a chance at anything in this life, men are expected to be men.

That's Tabasco you tool

Don't be cuck and sell it, if nobody wants to buy it fil yourself burning it and send the vid to her. Make sure to tell her that she's a cunt

Very key step

Rub it all over another girl's snatch to saturate it with her juices before returning it.

Preferably, rub it all over a whore's snatch.

this.

Otherwise cum on all over it multiple times, let dry, and give it her back.

Cum inside of it and then close it back up.

You think she got it for him while thinking "my boyfriend is such a fucking pussy. He'll love this thing since bitches love beanie babies?" That's absurd. If she bought it out if spite she would get him a box of tampons or something, not something she knows he'll like. As for him liking it allow me to educate you since it's clear you've never had a girlfriend. If you're in love with someone and they give you a gift you'll love and treasure it no matter what it is.

Is it 1998???