What drugs are you doing, Sup Forums?

What drugs are you doing, Sup Forums?
7:38 AM
Just topped off a bowl of platinum kush with some kief

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbc8rHVqAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bonging AK 47 and sugerloaf, superbly cured, completely covered in kief and obvs really high thc, also smells and tastes amazing

sugarloaf*

Any tips on getting weed seeds? I was thinking about growing my own but I'm too much of a pussy to go and find some shady guy to buy them from.

I'm kicking lyrica right now and I'm prescribed ketamine nasal spray for depression so I did some of that to curb my withdrawals.

Where do you live that ketamine gets prescribed for depression?

>Mostly weed
>Sometimes Acid and MDMA

Florida

>buy midgrade weed
>peel back nugs
>some seeds may come out

Boom captain, get to growing

Thanks

five grams in silent darkness. was ok.

you can legally buy grow kits online in the UK including seeds.
You just can't grow them

yeah, no shit.
It's kind of funny... back in the 90's, everything you bought had seeds. Everything now is sinsemilla, which used to be so rare we actually called it that. Or "kind bud," as the hippies would say. Now it's the opposite.

Order them off the internet. There are sites that engage in "stealth shipping" if you're paranoid, but realistically you probably won't get into trouble even if they do get confiscated at customs. As always, look into local laws first.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbc8rHVqAE

I've looked online and I can't find them, do I have to go to the deep web to find them?

How does lyrica feel? Could get my hands on some but I'd want to know what's it's like first

grass is for mowing, you squares

How do you even function after that?. Do you even job?

Honestly it's overhyped as fuck but I like weed. However I fucking love speed and oxy

Everyone i know who grows just toss the plants that grow seeds.

How is kief in a pipe, always felt like i wasted it if i didn't use a bong.

Feels benzo-y, opiate-like. Idk I was a heroin addict for many years and I enjoy it. But tolerance builds quick and the withdrawals suck.

Thanks man. Sounds like it's worth a try at least

jesus, why are stoners such faggots

also
>burning kief in a pipe
>using a pipe at home
>not knowing how to deepweb
>import of a cat B drug, to your home address

taco bell and then some sour D

>drugs
>Platinum kush

Well fuck you too, Mr. Trips.

OP here

you can put kief in a pipe, bong, joint, or blunt - It doesn't matter

Do yer research

you have to regulate your burn speed and particle size man, fuck
if your shit is chopped up too finely it won't burn well, goes double for kief
you should chop it with a burn medium

to get the most out of what you are smoking Ideally you shouldn't even use fire, you are literally burning a third of your THC
and many of the compounds vaporize at much lower temperatures

try for yourself, just get a bong and instead of using a cigarette lighter (which by the way is one of the worst ways to use fire if you are going to use it) use a glowing element like a cars lighter to heat it gently.