Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
My girlfriend is in a coma, it's serious.
There were times when I could have 'murdered' her, but you know, I would hate anything to happen to her.
Do you think she'll pull through?
Wat do Sup Forums?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2182021/Woman-suffers-deadly-seizures-plank-wood-fell-wardrobe-hit-head-Abu-Dhabi-hotel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you asking us?
No one here has ever been a doctor

Looks serious

I love The Smiths too.

And you don't have a girlfriend faggot

No pickles on a sandwich means no pickles

Doctor here, there's really nothing you can do if someone is in a a coma.

Great song

Have you tried turning it off and on again

kek

There's plenty you can do surely, it just depends on what is causing the coma

lol

If it's a real coma, one caused by serious head trauma, your GF ain't coming back. When she wakes up her brain won't be the same. She is not going to be the same person anymore. Best to leave now.

haha

top kek

Bye bye bye bye baby goodbye.

Maybe you tell us what happened first, tard?

good one, lol

op's gf gonna be a vegetable?

>people falling for this obvious bait

smb tbh fam

Whisper your last goodbyes user.

>samefagging this hard

kek

Don't do shit, move on, but still be there in case she wakes. If so, support her.
Comas are shit man, Phys-Rehab is shit.
If you kill her, kill yourself too.

Really?

I've heard this one before

kek

Pleasure can usually bring a person out of a coma. Try oral sex. It brought my wife out of her coma, right before she choked to death.

Pics or it didn't happen

cum in her feeding tube. feed her your seed

kek

Move on and date her hot younger sister.

top kek

You should know how this work.

No, you.

Honestly I constantly wish my gf got killed or died, not by my hand

It would be emotional at first, but then it would free up a new way to be single again

Stop quoting Morrissey.

Good bait though given the replies.

Just break up with her, duh.

inb4 I TROL U

PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG love satan

Well, hi there mr Edgelord!

Hello to you to good sir

Nice meeting you. I sincerely hope the day treats you well. Au revoir!

You should leave her
Hey it's Verina McClain

Au revoir mon ami

Post nudes! Don't let that good pussy go to waste

>My name is Buck and I like to fuck.

they can get pregnant

love you faggot

Blow her like a N64 cassette

Give her 1 gram amphetamine and 2 tickets lsd and see what happens

hopefully not a banana

>implying

I think she will pull through. user, that first hug is going to be something special.

This cum is magic makes new life etc.

Nice try
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2182021/Woman-suffers-deadly-seizures-plank-wood-fell-wardrobe-hit-head-Abu-Dhabi-hotel.html

a beautiful Huxley death
made a pact with a friend to do it if shit hits the fan

Sometimes people are trapped in a relationship and death of one of you is only way out.

What's it like to fuck a potato?

OP said pic unrelated you fucking faggot

This post hits me in a lot of ways.

Sounds like a business idea to me

What business idea?

My best friend was ran over twice in an attempted murder (youtube: eid range rover) he's an irish lad who was literally in the wrong place wrong time. Was in a coma for 3 months, had all of his ribs broke, both lungs collapsed, broken skull, pelvis and ankle. The car ran over his head. Long story short, he survived. Walked out of hospital. He's got a lot of long lasting damages but the human body is more durable than we think. It sounds stupid but positive energy works! & don't be afraid afraid to talk to her in the state she's in, she can definitely hear you. I hope everything ends up well for you both.

Have sex with her. Maybe it will wake her up. If not she won't know or care.

This may be the most positive and clever troll I've seen on Sup Forums in a year. Well done, sir.

Too bad Mozz is such an asshole.

Heh

Also, have you read Douglas Coupland's novel of the same title?

how's he now bro?

Idiot

Well, smashing an axe in her head isn't going to help, but surely nothing can help her.
>Yes, I took the b8

how in the fuck would i know if shes going to be ok, im not doctor,

Tits or go kill yourself fag. Nobody cares GOD!

Did he say that he was able to hear you?

>
>I love The Smiths too.
Ayy lmao